Alpha's Redemption

By NaughtyRosie

*Mature* "I crave your submission." he said eyes moving down to my parted lips as my breathing deepened. "Whe... More

Alpha's Redemption(Edited)
2: Surprises and Encounters (Edited)
3. First Day(Edited)
4. Guilty Pleasures(edited)
5. Because I Said So
6. Demons of the past
!!!! IMPORTANT INFO, PLEASE READ !!!!
7. Tempting Him
8. Punishment
Private Chapter Nine
10. Complications
11. Confrontations
12. Dominant Jerk
13. Death Wish
14. Max
15. Say What?!
16: Testosterone Overload
17. Old Acquaintances
18. Lost and Found Memories
19. Uncertainties

9. Her Lady Parts

88.5K 1.7K 297
By NaughtyRosie

Recap:
"These." His hands reach up to grab my breast roughly, making me whimper. "Are mine." He growled lowly in my ear. He pinched my erect nipples pulling at them until I cried out.

One of his hot, heated hands moves down my abdomen towards my panties. He growled as I try to close my legs and shy away. But couldn't cause his legs were in between mine. Instead, they pulled apart, making mine do the same until my legs were spread all the way apart, exposing me to his burning gaze.

"This." he growled as his hand clapped onto my weeping pussy. I cry out my back arching as his hand grasped me, his fingers digging into my clit. "might be between your legs. But it belongs to me."

® {*}*{*}*{*}*{*}*{*}*{*}*{*}*{*}*{*} ®

"Oh!" I gasp. My back arched up as I pushed my dripping cunt up into his open palm. An appreciative groan left his throat, vibrating up to his lips as the crash onto my mouth. Before long, his tongue was tangling with mine in a hypnotic wild dance that had me moaning into his open mouth.

His grip tightened against my core making his fingers dig into me; making me cry out at the sensation of his finger tip pressing into my core and his tongue so deep in my mouth its basically in my throat.

His index and thumb flick my panties to the side to reach for my hardened, protruding clit. I jolt up and gasp when he pinched it tightly. He rubs the bud between his fingers roughly before tugging unexpectedly hard.

My toes curl as my stomach muscles contract and twitch repeatedly. Pleasure runs through me in waves as loud moans leaves my lips, getting eaten up by his mouth against mine. 

His hands continue in no distinct pattern to harshly abuse my clit in an unforgivingly rash manner. The twisting and pulling and pinching making my head falling back against his shoulder as my hips thrust and squirm against his hands continuous stimulation.

"Max! Ohhhh..." I whimper and cry out against his lips.

He was so wild and untamed, so persistent. But despite my efforts to get his hand to go slower, it stayed firm on me, rolling my clit between his thumb and index finger.

I meewed and moaned, erotic sounds I never knew I could make leaving my lips.

My other hand moves up and behind me to dig my fingers into the hair on the back of his neck as my hips jerked and rotate with each rough twist he made on my knob. I yank my mouth away from his to gulp in oxygen.

"Oh!...oh please! Max! I'm going to...Ohh!...Ahh!" My body goes rigid as his mouth clapped onto that sensitive spot on my neck and he sucks hard.

The same time, his other hand grabbed one of my nipples, twisting and pulling hard as he squeezed my clit painfully.

His mouth leaves my throat to capture my mouth in an open kiss yet again; swallowing my scream as I exploded into a quivering, moaning mess.

My cum burst into my underwear dripping through the fabric onto the couch. Spasm after spasm of my powerful orgasm has me jolting up in his arms as his mouth stayed on mine, swallowing my scream.

My toes uncurl as my lower half falls back down against him, his tongue still tangled with mine in a more tame caress as his hands let go of my erect bud. He reached down to cup my drenched slit with his hand, bringing it up and in front of us. Breaking the kiss, l look up at his hands, dripping with my clear sticky cum. I blush harder as he closed and opened, my cum sticky and creating clear strings between each finger.

"So very wet." He breathed against my ear, his teeth nipping down and sending shivers down my spine as my breathing picked up yet again. "I think my kitten is hungry to be filed with my hot creamy cum" he says slipping two digits into my mouth.

I moan sucking my cream off his fingers; my cheeks caving in as I sucked hard. Good god, I could already feel my arousal building up.

I'm already so sticky and wet from my orgasm, with my panties molding onto me.

Horny didn't even begin to cover how I felt right now. I wanted him to at least feel half of what I'm feeling.

Other than the monster sized erection digging in between my ass cheeks and his lust darkened eyes,the man was still completely in control like always.

I wanted to catch him off guard at least once. To see that ice clad exterior dissolve and have him loose complete control as he ravaged me.

Without warning, I pop his fingers out of my mouth, leaning forward as my hand reaches down beneath my core and I grabbed a handful of his balls, squeezing hard. I turn to face him just in time to watch his body go rock hard beneath me. His head shoots back the muscles on his neck tense as he clenched his teeth. A loud growl rips from his throat straight into my core, as it rumbled through the air.

My eyes widen as I feel his member spring up to a full erection, the tip poking my ass hole as it twitched several times against me, wanting release from his pants.

Damn. I think my ovaries just exploded from seeing him react like that.

A loud growl came from his chest as his head came back up and my eyes pop out of their eye sockets at the absolute rage pointing from him.

Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit! You've really done it now Dez.

"I...I...I..." I begun to explain. A surprised yelp left my lips as a hand shot up to clasp onto my neck in a rough but not throttling grip, yanking me back against him. My  head is shoved back so the back of my head was now on his shoulder and my eyes were parallel with the roof.

"You!" he growled into my ear his voice filed to the brim with lust and anger.

"I-I didn't mean it...I just-" I cry as he forces my hands behind me, trapping them between his body and mine.

"You are so spanked". His voice growled into my ear making my eyes widen as I gulped.

"B-b-but I wasn't trying to-AHH!" I scream when the palm if his hand swung and collided with my drenched pussy, the around resonating through the room.

A sharp gasp left me and my  pupils dilate as pain erupts from the sting of his palm against my sensitive flesh. Again, his hand left and collided with my drenched, pulsing cunt; making me jolt up against him as my mouth hung open to let in choppy intakes of oxygen.

Before I could recover from the last one, his hand grabbed a handful of my core, roughly massaging it, making me clench my teeth as my back arches into his palm.

A weird, unusual sound of both pain and pleasure roll out of my clenched teeth sounding like a cross between a moan and a scream.

"Your so stubborn." He groaned into my ear, his teeth biting down on my earlobe. The pain of his teeth on my ear distracted me from the hand raising to collide with my drenched slit yet again.

"Ma-Ahh! Oh god. Max!"

My eyes clench close as I moan out at the pain and pleasure of his hand as it grabbed my panties ripping them off me to expose my naked core, drenched with my essence.

"So insistent on doing what you want without my approval"

Again, his hand came down hard, this time resonating the loudest sound of flesh coming in contact with wet flesh. I scream out louder at the sinfully erotic balance between pain and pleasure he delivered me.

"So insistent on denying me!" Another smack resonated through the room as tears blur my vision.  "Well I'll show you, that this!" Two of his thick fingers rip into my cunt making me scream and moan all at once.

"Belongs to Me" He pulled them back before thrusting in again all the way to his knuckles. My legs start converging wildly as my inner muscles clasp around his fingers. "And I will do as I wish with your body Princess. Not you, our anyone will keep you away from me." 

Repeatedly, he pulled his fingers out only to thrust as deeply as they would go inside my tight, doing chamber. Sometimes, he would pull out and land a loud, harsh smack on my pussy before thrusting back in.

"Please!..I-Ahhh!" Three more blows were given to my cunt before his fingers again dived into me. A bolt of static rams through my system and I shattered; screaming in his arms, my body shaking rapidly like I was going into a seizure.

All through my orgasm his fingers kept thrusting in and out of my slit drawing the orgasm out until I slumped against him, the inside of my thighs and my pussy dripping wet and raw from his spanking. My eyes shut closed as I tried to calm my racing pulse and catch my breath.

"Such a naughty little mate" His said as my eyes collide with his much calmer, blue eyes in the mirror.

Fuck.

I'd forgotten about that being there. That means he had a front row seat to watching what he could do to my body. Oh my.

"I love the face you make when you reach your peak, tightening around my fingers as you cum onto my hands." He said lips tracing my neck as his eyes drank into mine in the mirror.

I shiver in his hold, as his words sipped into my brain. Those eyes move down to my sore, red, throbbing pussy and he groans in appreciation against my neck as his teeth nibbled down on the sensitive flesh. I bite down on my lower lip at the burst of pleasure that sent straight to my core.

I watch as his fingers slip out of me to circle the quivering slippery hole of my core. "I'm hungry. I want to taste you" He growled out teeth nipping my collar bone.

Before I could comment, he was already flipping me over to face him.

  Then he had us laying down horizontal on the couch, his head mere inches from the high edge. He pulls me up so my core was hovering over his head, my knees on both sides of his head, with my hands griping the higher end of the couch in front of me.

My hair falls down in waves around me as I take in deep breaths trying to calm the heat surging and growing within me.

Oh god, I can't take much more of his stimulation. Too much violent orgasms like the ones he imposed on me would kill me.

"I-I don't think I can take much more" I say my eyes shooting down between my hands to meet his hungry gaze directed at my quivering pussy.

But even as I said this, I could feel my body heating up yet again just from our position.

My goodness, I'm already getting exited again not two minutes after my last big O. This man was turning my sex drive into thats of a freakin animal in heat!

He chuckles suddenly making me give him a death glare as I realize he just read my thoughts again.

"Is there a way to block you out? Cause I'd really love some privacy in my own head." I pout.

"Yes, there is." He smirked up at me, not elaborating on the subject.

"Well? Tell me."

"I don't think I'd want to miss out on the amusing conversations you have with yourself. Not to mention those dirty, unlady like thoughts you have about my dick in your cunt." My eyes widen as heat shot up to my cheeks.

"I-I-I do not, under any circumstances think about your di-di...male anatomy in my....female parts." I stutter failing miserably at my attempt to defend my pride. He raised an amused eyebrow at me, his lips still trained in that tempting smirk.

"Honestly, I don't mind. I think about your 'female parts' as well." He enunciated the two words, humor dancing in those darkened, blazing blues.

My face heats up as I turn away from his piercing gaze beneath me. The man was impossible. And to think this was the longest conversation we have had so far without him threatening to rip my clothes off.

Yeah Dez. Now he only has his face shoved inches from your 'lady parts' about to devour you with his tongue up your-

Shut up brain! He can hear my thoughts!

Don't you mean our thoughts?

O my god! You are one step away from being disposed of at the nearest mental facility.

Your the one threatening your brain dumbass.

"Okay, Mr. knight. I think I need a moment with myself." I say moving to get away from him before I freak out my boss with my insane mental debates.

  I place my hands on the arm rest as I start to get off my knees. Two hands clasp onto my thighs keeping me on him.

"What do you think your doing?" He asked all humor evaporated from his tone.

"Getting off of you, so I can-"

"Im still hungry." His eyes burned into mine.

"Oh. I can rush down to the break room and-"

"No. You are my princess, and your throne is my face. I want to have a taste you now." He, says all this with a straight face, dark shimmering silver eyes boring into mine. My throat goes dry as my eyes widen from his vulgar language and the swarm of lust those words had crashing over me.

Oh, my.

Does this man ever get satisfied?

"Never, when it comes to you" he smirked making me blush when I realize he read my thoughts again.

"N-n-never?" I squeek, gulping hard.

My boss is a sex addict and his latest fix is me.

He chuckled, the vibrations moving to settle in my core.

"I'm not a sex addict kitten. I am rather, getting addicted to your pussy." And just like that, my clit sprung out ready and begging for his attention as my opening quivers with need. There goes my dignity along with the last hope I had of escaping his clutches.

My eyes widen as loud, drawn out moan leaves me when his middle finger slowly starts penetrating into me. The sounds my juices were making as he pushed farther and farther into me were beyond embarrassing and erotic. My inner muscles clench around his finger making him growl.

"Damn." He hissed as he tried to wiggle the finger in me, gaining a moan from me as he could barely move it. "So tight." He groaned, inserting another finger. By the time he tried putting in the forth finger, his hand was covered and dripping with my essence and it was getting painful to accumulate his thick fingers in me.

"My god Kitten. Your already so tight again." he hissed, eyes moving up to collide with mine as my head hung down and I'm panting hard. I knew he could  read the lust in my eyes to know exactly what he was doing to me.

Holy shit. Three of his fingers can barely fit inside me. Not to talk of the giant rod he had in his pants. Oh my god, his main steel is going to rip me apart.

A cold shiver ran through me at the amount of pain that entitled when if he were to penetrated me. All these thoughts scatter when he starts moving in and out of me, his mouth coming up to dart his tongue around my pussy lips.

"Desiree" he moaned in pleasure pulling back to suck my essence on his tongue.

He slowly starts pulling out of me. I moan as my lower muscles contact making my inner walls to clench around his fingers, not wanting to let go. But he still pulls out with a slight 'pop', leaving my open core quivering for more.

"Fuck. Thats hot." he groans as I whimper with the need to have his fingers back inside me. "I could spend hours between your legs" he praised eyes admiring my most private parts. "teasing you..." His finger moved to circle around my pussy lips and clit, getting narrowly close to my dripping core but never quite slipping in again. I shiver as a small moan left my lips and I move my hips trying to get his finger back in me.

"Sucking, tasting your delicious essence in my mouth." two of his fingers parted my pµssy lips as he leaned forward, blowing cool air right onto my core. I gasp a cry leaving my open mouth as my eyes sealed shut. Every part of me wanted more than ever to have his tongue or finger in me.

My eyes move down just in time for me to watch a line of my clear sticky liquid drip from my core in a strait string right onto his lower lip. His tongue darts out to slowly lick at it pulling it back into his mouth. A low groan of pleasure rumbles past his lips. His tongue rolling the rest of the liquid string into his mouth.

"Taste so good" he groaned and I just about burst from how impossibly sexy the entire scene was.

I want it. I want his tongue in me now!

"Please..." I pant as my clit pulses and quivers with anticipation of what he offered but was so slow to follow through. Forever a tease.

"Your kitten seams to be purring for something. But how will I ever know if you don't tell me?" He blew against my drenched core again making my grip on the coach tighten as I bit back a moan.

He wants me to tell him.... Oh my.But that would mean giving up to his temptation.

Blood rushes to my cheeks as his fingers spread my pussy lips wider making me moan as he leaned up to flick his tongue over my clit.

"Oh please....please, I need you." I mew wiggling my hips more as I try to bring my core closer to his mouth. When his tongue darts out again, he circles my clit sucking it roughly, his cheeks caving in. I scream out loud as my essence poured out of my core onto his upper jaw. But before I could shove my drenched pussy into his mouth like every fiber in my being demanded; he had already pulled away, holding me away from his mouth.

I let out a frustrated, unlady like growl as one of my hands shooting down to grip into his hair.

"Shove that tongue up my cunt dammit!" I yell my hand yanking him up by his hair to my core. I feel him stiffen in surprise before a smile tugged at his lips against me and he preceded to do exactly what I'd demanded.

My head shot back and I screamed, as his mouth delved into my cunt. He ate furiously, more savage and insistent than ever. His tongue thrusting, lips sucking, teeth nipping while he slurped in all the cream gushing out of me. Not one drop escaped his talented tongue as I quaked into his mouth, vibrating with the greatest amount of pleasure known to man.

Within a minute, my head was thrown back with my tongue half hanging out and my eyes rolling to the back of my head as I exploded in a brain numbing, earth shattering, toe curling orgasm.

And yet he didn't stop. His mouth just kept going and going and I found myself quaking onto him yet again moments later. But his mouth never rested or stilled for me to ride through any of my countless orgasms. He continued the tortured pleasure against my pussy, of his ferocious eating and my wittering and moaning into countless orgasms, one after the other. This went on and on with me cuming several times in a row, only to start climbing towards another burst not moments after the last.

"Oh god...Ah!....too much..." I begged between breaths as both of my hands dug into his hair and my forehead pressed against the couch arm rest. But no matter how much I pleaded, his mouth stayed persistent on my core and I found myself quaking into another orgasm. My hands shot out in front of me as I thrashed and clawed on the couch to get away from his mouth. But his grip on my thighs are unbreakable as that dangerous mouth went on with the pleasure. His tongue swirled and thrust, his lips sucked and his teeth nibbled and bit down on my sensitive core. When his tongue wasn't ramming into my core, his fingers were and his mouth was drinking in all the cum squirting out of me.

At some point, all the fight in me is lost and drained by his talented tongue and my continuous array of climaxes that had me mumbling nonsense words. But the pleasure only seemed to triple and quadrupole with each quaking climax until the lack of energy in my arm muscles to keep me up and the overdose in pleasure, had me quaking down onto the couch.

He flips us over so I was beneath him with him still locked in between my legs, his mouth never leaving my raw pussy. I gasp as his tongue went deeper in me and his mouth against me grew more persistent. He moans something that sounds vaguely like "so good" but I'm not sure through his mouthful of my pussy.

Again, I find my hands digging into his hair as my back arched and my head fell back in another one of my many climax's. I have no idea how many times I've had so far and they were starting so blend together.

After what seemed like an internity, he finally pulls up from me his hands which had been holding me against his mouth letting my body drop, bouncing softly into the seat. My hair black hair fell around me in waves as I lay still on the couch. I can't lift a finger to save my life and my mouth is half hanging open to take in breath after breath of oxygen. My eyes have a glazed over look as I stare no where in particular. One of my legs are dangling off the edge of the couch and my hands are thrown in awkward positions next to my head, palm up. Everything within me is numb apart from my raw, pussy.

His tongue came out to lick those full, plump lips as a smirk appears making me quiver and the smirk to broaden. He gets off the couch and disappears out of view into a door adjacent to me in the opposite side of the room.

Returning with a crisp white shirt, he reaches forward to pick me up setting me down on his lap. Pulling the shirt over me, his hands brush my hair out of my face before a light chaste kiss was pressed on my forehead.

Hands wrap around me and soon I find myself locked in his arms as my cheek fell in the crook of his neck and he pulled me flush against him. His hand came up as his fingers ran through my hair in a caressing motion that had my muscles relaxing into his embrace.

"I think your tongue broke my lady parts" I mumble into the crook of his neck, my voice coming out barely above a whisper. I feel his entire body vibrate under me as he chuckled. His lips rest on my hair, as the combination of exhaustion and the soothing calm he exerted had my eye lids dipping close.

{»}{»}{»}{»}{»}{»}{»}{»}{»}{»}{»}{»}

I edited this!!!! =)=)=)=)

Holla sexy people. Next update coming (hopefully) after I update  Monophobia, (other story).

Thank you so much for all the pep talks and compliments!! You transformed me into a smiling maniac and my family thought I was insane all weekend. Haha. Thank you!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 9.5K 67
" what?" He snapped at me as he caught me staring at him "So-sorry sir i-i was zoned out" I stuttered god he is really handsome but rude aghhhh "Hav...
6.8M 219K 64
MATURE BOOK! MEANING MATURE THEMES, TOPICS SUCH AS SA, S*ICIDE, ETC... If ur definition of mature was just smut this book doesn't have it-BUT BEFORE...
2.7M 80.7K 49
He took a deep breath. Than began to lower his hand further south, down my neck, stopping at my cleavage. He took an even deeper breath, closing his...
269K 7.5K 26
*NEW BOOK! * BONUS CHAPTERS OUT NOW! They say he's hotter than sin, colder than ice. The CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Built from the ground up. He...