Hetalia x Reader one shots

By IronicGalaxy

~Requests are open, comment or message me~ What the title says, different hetalia x reader oneshots! Differen... More

Preface + Key
Gorgeous: America x Curvy!reader
Forest Fighting: England x reader x Canada
Drinking games: Prussia x Reader
Allergies: Japan x Reader
No Words: Romano x Reader x Italy Smut! [REQUEST]
You're Too Perfect: Teacher!England x Self-Harm!Suicidal!Reader
Bleachers- Germany x Reader [REQUEST]
Double Date- Austria x Reader
Tension- Romano x Reader Smut! [REQUEST]
AN: requests page & updates~
Stars- Spain x Happy!Hyper!Reader [REQUEST]
Somehow- Hitman Jones x Showgirl!Dacnomaniac!Reader [1920's AU]
First Date- Latvia x Reader [REQUEST]
Making Things Work- England x Reader x Canada [PART 2] [Polyamorous]
Moments- Denmark x Rebel!Reader [REQUEST]
Unexpected- Hitman Jones x Dacnomaniac!Reader [PART TWO]
Passionate- Germany x Reader [SMUT] [REQUEST]
Blue is the Warmest Color- Monaco x Female Reader
Choices- Hitman Jones x Dacnomaniac!Reader [PART 3]
Hookups- Denmark x Reader [SMUT] [REQUEST]
Steampunk- Norway x Band Member!Reader [REQUEST]
Breakin' Dishes- AusHun x Quitting!Rebel Maid!Reader
Perfect- England x Reader x Canada [FINAL PART]
Safe- Hitman Jones x Dacnomaniac!Reader [GRAND FINALE]
HO HO HO (Authors Note)
Q & A!
Safe- Russia x Anxious!Depressed!Reader [REQUEST]
Teenagers- Iceland x Reader
Chance- America x Suicidal!Reader
Sorry!
Thrills of Secrecy- Male!Belarus x Reader
Woah Mama- Fem!America x Reader
21K!
Tagged!
Thrifting- Switzerland x Reader
Question:
Breather.
Costumes- April Fools!Hetalia x Reader
Batting- Fem!America x Reader x Fem!Canada
So you thought I was gone

Savior- Guard!Germany x Rebel Princess!Reader [REQUEST]

4.2K 107 201
By IronicGalaxy

"You can't-"

"A princess shouldn't-"

"Princesses don't wear-"

"You represent the family!"

These were all common phrases in your family. Yes, you were a princess, but you were still a teenager. Besides, corsets and flower arrangements were never really your thing.

As you sat, reading your favorite book over and over again, you heard a knock on the door to your study. Begrudgingly, you got up and opened the door.

"Princess (f/n)-" your butler, Sebastian, started.

"(F/n) is fine."

"Alright, (f/n). Your mother requests to see you in the dressing room."

"Ugh. Dress fitting. Thank you, Sebastian."

He nodded and walked off, leaving you to go have frilly-girly-bonding-time with your ridiculous mother. God, did she love playing dress-up.

Your converse shoes tapped down the hall, echoing against the peach walls. It wasn't long until you reached the wretched dressing room.

"Mother? You sent for me?" You asked, peeping your head in. Wire dress forms decorated the room, adorned with the finest gowns.

"Oh hello darling! We just got new dresses from France! It's time to see if they fit~" she sang, clapping her hands. You sighed and trudged into the room, closing the door behind you. "And didn't I tell you to get those ridiculous things off your feet?"

     Ridiculous? How about wearing heels everyday. THAT's ridiculous. You said nothing, as maids began to strip you down. Leaving your converse, of course.

     "Oh please, don't make me do it." You said, looking pitifully at your mother.

     "It's a must for all gowns!" You groaned and leaned forward onto the table, placing your hands on the top. A stiff, curved shape was quickly placed around your core, and then tightened violently. You flexed every muscle in your body and gritted your teeth, as a maid laced the corset tighter and tighter.

"There! You look splendid." You looked in the mirror at the contraption.

This can't be healthy.

After trying on a couple of gowns that honestly, were pretty ugly in your opinion, you left and walked to your garden. Well, you were, until someone stopped you saying that "you shouldn't get your hands dirty". After kicking rocks on your way back to the palace, you bumped into someone.

"Oh, sorry." You said, brushing off yourself. The man had striking blue eyes and sleek blonde hair. He was extremely built and seemed very stern.

"Nien, I should be sorry. I apologize greatly, my lady." He bowed his head. You sighed and smiled, before walking off. And that was the best part of the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     "Lady (F/n)?" Your dressing maid knocked on your closed door.

     "Yes, come in."

     "Your mother requests that you wear this gown to dinner. You have a guest." She handed you a graceful, satin gown, in a pastel shade of violet.

     "Thank you." Your maid nodded and pulled another corset out of your closet. She laced it on you, much looser than before. "Oh my god, that's so much better than earlier."

      "I only lace it that tight when the queen's around" She smiled and winked. After slipping you into the gown, the maid curled your hair into a bun.

      "So who is this important guest?" You asked, as she powdered your face.

      "I'm not sure my lady, but she said that you must look nice for them. Probably a noble of sorts." You gulped and nodded. Probably another business dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     "Look who made it!" Your father said, motioning towards your seat. As you walked over, you could hear your earring jingling.

     "Hello princess." An unfamiliar English voice cooed. You looked over to see a man, not much older than you, with scruffy strawberry-blonde hair and freckles. There was obvious deviance behind his blue eyes.

     "(F/n), this is Oliver Kirkland. He is your betrothed." Your mother smiled. "Get to know each other well."

     "Betrothed? You mean I'm getting... Married?!" You shakily asked. "To him?!"

     "Mr. Kirkland has expressed interest in our family for many years. He's very smart, not to mention wealthy." Your father replied, drinking.

     "Thank you sir." Oliver said, before turning his head and smirking at you. "That was so very kind of you to say." You weren't sure what it was about him, but he made you uneasy. Almost scared

     The dinner was extremely uncomfortable for you, but everyone else seemed entertained. Oliver never broke his eye contact with you, which seriously stressed you out.

     "Please excuse me." After dabbing your lips with a napkin, you lifted up the gown and walked to the restroom. Just to get s break.

     You weren't even in there for five minutes before someone knocked on the door.

     "Come in." You said, out of habit. Thank god you were dressed. The strawberry-blonde man slinked into the room and stood in front of you.

"Just making sure you're alright~" he said, standing uncomfortably close to you. "Gentleman's duty." He traced your chin, making you jump back.

"I'm fine." You looked away. "Do you usually disturb girls in the restroom?" You crossed your arms.

"Only when I want too~" he moved closer, backing you into a wall, kissing your ear. "And I get everything I want." You shoved him away, into the counter, and left the room quickly. You sat down without a commotion, and placed your napkin on your lap.

"Welcome back darling." Your mother broke her conversation.

"Thanks." You continued eating, still shaken by the experience.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oliver eventually left and dinner was cleaned up, much to your delight. You slinked back to your bedroom, with a plan in mind.

You were going to run away. Tonight.

Throwing the necessities into your bag- normal clothes, certain toiletries, and a whole lot of cash- didn't take long. You pulled up the hood on your hoodie, and snuck out of your window into the rainy dark.

It was easy from there. There was low security on the back of the palace, so getting away from your room was easy. You decided to go around the side instead of the busy front. The rain made it even more easy to blend in to the night.

Perfect. You chuckled and sped up your pace, until you ran smack into a familiar figure.

"Augh!" You grumbled and fell into mud, making sure to hold your hood down.

"Oi, vhatch it!" The guard grunted, angrily. The tag on his uniform read Ludwig Beilschmidt. "Who even are jou?"

You looked up worryingly, fear in your eyes. Shit! Oh god, there goes my plan- I'm in so much trouble!

"P- princess?!" He jumped back, surprised, before shuffling off his jacket and covering you. "Vhat are jou doing?!"

"I- I uh-" you stuttered

"Oh just come vith me!" He wrapped his arm around your shoulder and brought you into a old-looking stone building. "Zhis is the guard's quarters. Zhey von't find us here."

"I'm sorry I've caused all this trouble." You wrapped his jacket around yourself tighter.

"Never mind that, vhat vere you doing?!"

"Sneaking out, okay? I can't take this anymore! All I've ever been told is who to be and what to do! Corsets, gowns, suitors- not to mention "represent this" and "represent that!" You were sure why you were talking him this, but you felt like you could. "On top of all that, I'm arranged to be married to and awful man who I'm very scared of! Just because he has money!"

He sat there and listened to you, nodding and knitting his eyebrows when you said certain things. When you finished your rant, you burst into tears of stress and launched into him.

He awkwardly (but comfortably) pulled you in to his embrace, letting you release your stress on his shoulder. Rocking you back and forth, he shushed you gently. It was much more comforting than it should've been. And, being the person you were, you took the moment to gently feel up his bicep.

When you finished and wiped your face, you looked up at the stern man.

"Please Ludwig..." Your voice weakened. "Please don't make me go back." It was that statement that completely shattered his heart. He couldn't decide- keep his job, whilst running from royal guards forever? Or help save the girl he had a secret crush on since day one?

After some thinking, he spoke up.

"Of course not, my lady." He kissed your hand, and held you tightly.

He truly was your savior.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Requested by Birchwolf0919

Up Next: Demmark X Rebel!Reader

(you people really like being rebels)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 439 14
Hey! If you didn't already know, i'm making a Hetalia x reader oneshot book. You can request, here are the rules 1. You need to tell me which charac...
28.9K 400 24
thank you for all of the support on this six-year-long journey here. I won't be deleting this work but I'm going to end this one shot series here and...
14.7K 386 29
Requests are open, I'll write what you want
37.4K 390 14
Requests are closed! Thank you for the love and support you all gave me! This book is still updating more stories as the author can! Warning! (this b...