HER |•Under Editing•|

By MI_COOKIE

She has so much hurt, so much has happened to her. Kayla Phillips moves to sunny California with her perfect... More

.5
1
1.5
2
2.5
3
3.5
4
4.5
5.5
6
6.5
7
7.5
8
8.5
9
9.5
10
10.5
11
11.5
12
12.5
13
13.5
14
14.5
15.5
16
16.5
17
17.5
18
18.5
19
End
Sequel NEWS
❤❤

5

2.2K 38 0
By MI_COOKIE

I'm walking to my car, when someone steps in front of me, he was tall. Goddammit can I not get away?! I finally look up, it is indeed August. He smirking, he pulls out a Camel light and lights it, I cringe at the smell of the cigerette.

" Really asshole?!" I growl " Get away from me, I rather live my life without cancer."

I push past him, but he grabs my arm and pulls me to face him, " You smoke weed, Babe. Like you don't already have it."

I pull my arm away aggresively, and roll my eyes, " You don't get cancer from smoking weed dumbass. do the world a favor and dont wake and bake then go to class. Learn something"

August smiles before blowing a puff of smoke in my face, I slap him before climbing into my Lexus. I start the engine and haul off, leaving Mr. Aslina in my dust. Riding back to the house I get a call from a familure number, I answer it with a hint of attitude.

" What?!"

" Daddy get that type of attitude when he call you?" A deep voice whispered

"BABYYY!" I yell into the phone

I can hear him talking to someone on the other end, my eyebrows furrow. He got a bitch already?? Three years and when I move away he gets over me like that?? Did I mean nothing, was I....Like a side chick or sum?

" Aye can you tell the guys how big my dick is and how great our fucking was?"

I can hear laughter in the backround. I don't even know if its worse than a girl or not, a tear ran down my cheek. I wiped it vicously from my face.

I laugh, " Babe your so funny. Weren't you the one that told me we should be honest with everyone? Telling them that your dick is 5 inches or that you made me cum more than once would be a complete lie." I smile, tears now pouring from my eyes, " Don't ever fucking contact me again. I guess our relationship was just you lying on both ends."

I hang up in his face and go fifteen miles above the speed limit. I was not going straight to the house, but I don't know where I could go. Fuck it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 258K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
24M 833K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
26M 779K 76
"You are mine!" He roars. "I will do whatever it takes to make you know that. Whether it means I lock you up in a prison and throw away the key." Foo...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...