「アリバイ/ALIBI」

By lenmaonyan

This is a story about a delinquent, an epically rich kid with a greedy face mother, some stupid lovey-dovey c... More

Chapter001: The Beginning Part2
Chapter002: Her FRIENDS Part1
Chapter002: Her FRIENDS Part2
Chapter003: LIES Part1
Chapter003: LIES Part2
Chapter004: Our First Summer Vacation Part1
Chapter004: Our First Summer Vacation Part2
Chapter004: Our First Summer Vacation Part3
Chapter004: Our First Summer Vacation Part4
Chapter004: Our First Summer Vacation Part5
Chapter005: Happy? Part1
Chapter005: Happy? Part2
Chapter005: Happy? Part3

Chapter001: The Beginning Part1

34 1 0
By lenmaonyan

This is a story about a delinquent, an epically rich kid with a greedy face mother, some stupid lovey-dovey couple, and a butler.

WARNING: Please read before you proceed...

            This is my first ever fanfic inspired by reading too much manga…and is basically made for the purpose of fangirling. OTL So you'll find me here as one of the characters. LOLOL. The title is also random...I have no idea why I chose that title, I just felt like it somehow...so don't ask! XD I know its crap, I don't need to know it twice 'kay? 

Here are the characters you need to know:

MAO: the delinquent one in this story, and is the very main character here. (This character is not mine, because he's actually the MAN i'm fangirling at, the main reason this story was created! XD He's the vocalist of the jrock band called SID[シド]. So thank him instead if you will actually put a liking on this story. XD)

LEN: the epping rich kid with the greedy mother and is friends with the stupid lovey-dovey couple. (So obviously this is meh. XD)

EUNNAH & HIROTO: the stupid lovey-dovey couple. Stupid in their own special way. XD (And these two are neither my original characters. LOLOL. Eunnah-san is my friend who's so obsess with Hiroto, the guitarist from the jrock band called AliceNine.)

HAKU: the handsome butler of Len's family. (This character is not one of my own either. He's the guitarist from the jrock band called UNITE.)

RIN: the greedy mother of Len. (She's also one of my friends who's acting as my okaa-san. :D)

AKI: Len's brother. (You'll only see him on the later chapters though, near the end to be specific. He's not mine either. He's the awesome bassist of the jrock band where Mao-san belonged; SID[シド] / Shido desu~)

            So basically...all my characters do exist people! wahaha. This is a comedy fanfic and anything could happen. LOL. Btw...I used our real ages, so don't freak out! XD The characters’ age were at some high distance.

The place: Mainly on a forest near a park.

Chapter001: The Beginning Part1 

*******

(It was a fine and cool day, everyone is so cheerful and enjoying the weather…the spring has finally come! But except for one guy who seems so pissed and irritated by the world. The guy’s name was Mao, well no one’s ever call him his name since because no one is brave enough to call him or talk to him. (I just thought I would tell you because he’s like the Protagonist in this story.) Anyway he hates the crowd; he always had that doomed like aura around him so everyone was scared of him. He has a favorite spot in the park; he calls it “His Hideout”, he’s mostly seen in that place so it’s more like his living there. He’s the only one who knows the place.) 

******* 

(One normal day when he went to his “hideout” he saw that someone was there. It was a girl who’s obviously much younger than him, sitting in his favorite bench. He wondered how the girl finds the place and what she’s doing in a place like that(i.e. his hideout is at the very dark side of the park so no one goes there or even notice its existence.), so without any second thought he walks towards the girl.)

Mao: “Hey kid! What are you doing here?” *with a scary tone of voice and facial expression* 

Girl: *the girl looked at him* “I’m not a kid, I’m already 17.” 

Mao: “So what? You’re not allowed in here, this is my territory! And that bench you where sitting at is mine!” 

Girl: *turns away* “What are you talking about? I don’t see your name written in here.” 

Mao: *pissed* “What the hell! You better get out of this place or else!” 

Girl: “Or else what? You’re going to call my mother?” *with a teasing tone* 

Mao: *really pissed* “Grr…Sh*t kid what’s with you?! Don’t f*** with me!” 

Girl: *annoyed* “Hey watch your mouth mister! Don’t your parents ever teach you how to talk to a lady?” 

Mao: *smirk* “Heh...I don’t see any lady in here, just a spoiled brat without even a bit of femininity in her body.” *laughs* 

Girl: *pissed*…how dare you say that to me. *the place was suddenly covered by a dark aura*

(The girl stands up and surprisingly she had a manly strength and throws the bench to Mao.)

Mao: Waaaaahhh!! Argh…*got hit by the bench* 

Girl: There! Go eat your precious bench so no one will be able to sit on it again! 

(The girl left angrily and Mao was a bit injured by the bench) 

Mao: *stands up* “ahh...” *he touched his head* “huh, it’s wet…” *he looked at his palm* “OH MY GOD! I’m bleeding!! That kid, she’s gonna pay for this!”

(After mumbling about his hatred for the girl, he heard a loud scream coming from where the girl headed just a while ago. Mao runs to where the girl went. When he came, the girl was going to be attacked by a wild animal, a wild dog to be exact. So without thinking, he called the attention of the wild dog towards him so that the girl can escape.)

Mao: “Hey! Hey! Over here you freakin’ animal! What ‘ya doin’ attacking a little girl? You gay or something?!”

(The wild dog was pissed off like he really understands what Mao just said and angrily attacked him…Luckily he dodge the first attack…)

Mao: “Heh…that’s all you got?? Come on! Bring it!!” *with a teasing tone* 

Girl: “Idiot!! You’re just making him more angry!!“ 

Mao: “Huh, what are you still doing in here? Get out of here already! This is not a movie to watch y’know!” 

Girl: “Wha--no I won’t leave you!” 

Mao: “What the hell are you talking about?! Escape now!” 

Girl: “NO!” 

Mao: “Stupid kid!” 

Girl: “Look behind you!!” 

Mao: “Waaahhh!” *got hit*

(The second attack successfully injured Mao’s left hand.)

Girl: *ran towards Mao* “mister!” 

Mao: *struggling* “Argh…No! Don’t move, just stay where you are!“

(Mao quickly looked around and he found a sharp piece of wood near him…As the wild dog tried to attack again, he pierced the sharp wood right to the heart of the wild animal and it died immediately.)

Girl: “Mister are you alright?! We should take you to the hospital!” *worried* 

Mao: “No, I’m fine. Go home now…” 

Girl: “No, please at least let me take care of your wounds as a sign of my thanks for saving my life.” *really worried* 

Mao: “Heh…I didn’t do that for you, I just don’t want this place to be exposed and be investigated by the people when you get murdered here.” 

Girl: “But it doesn’t change the fact that you saved my life.” 

Mao: *turns away* “whatever, do what you want” 

Girl: *smiled* “Then come with me!” 

Mao: “Hey! Wa-wai-wait!” *dragged by the girl*

(The girl grab Mao’s right hand and quickly, more like excitedly run to a place near Mao’s hideout.)

Mao: “Hey! Hey! What are you doing dragging an injured man…dammit!” *exhausted* 

Girl: “We're here.” 

Mao: “Huh? Wha--” *surprised* “What the…what is this place?” 

Girl: “It’s where I live. Now let’s go inside the house, we need to treat your wounds and stop the bleeding before you run out of blood.” 

Mao: “Ahh, right.” *still amazed*

(It appears that there is still a secret place in the park that no one knows...it’s a beautiful place like a paradise, a total opposite of Mao’s hideout.)

Mao: “How come I didn’t know about this place? It’s just near in my hideout too.” 

Girl: “Because I always do my best to protect this place and not let anyone come near here. I even planted more trees and plants to hide this place.” 

Mao: “Oh, so it was your fault. These past few days I’m having a hard time coming into my hideout because of the weird plants growing around, it made me confuse if I’m heading the wrong way. And there was even a time that I really got lost!” 

Girl: *chuckle* 

Mao: “What? It’s not funny you know.” 

Girl: “Ahh yes, I’m sorry…Thank you again for saving my life.” 

Mao: “Wha--” *looked away* “I told you, I didn’t do that for you.” *blush* 

Girl: … *silent* 

Mao: *gives a glance* “Ermm…And how come you can throw a bench into people but can’t save yourself from an animal who’s smaller than a bench?”

(*Sigh…and so the moment was ruined…Nice one Mao.)

Girl: *pissed* “Well, the bench won’t bite doesn’t it?” *tightens the bandages* 

Mao: “Hey, ouch! Careful will you?!” 

Girl: “Then why not try to be nice once in a while?!” 

Mao: “Yes, fine I got it.” *mumbling* 

Girl: “There, it’s done! You can go home now! Hmph.” *still pissed* 

Mao: “Tss…whatever.” *stands up*

(Mao quickly left the place…and leave the girl alone.)

Mao: “What’s with her!?” *mumble**mumble*

(Tears fall down the girl’s face at the moment Mao left.) 

******* 

(A week gone by, and Mao never saw the girl again…he wondered what happen to the girl after that last meeting. It wasn’t really a nice ending…right Mao??)

Mao: “What the hell…stop talking to me you stupid Narrator!!”

(Don’t call me stupid, I’m just doing my job! Ehem…anyways continue with the story…) 

(Near at Mao’s hideout and the girl’s secret place. Uhh…her house I mean that is kept as secret. XD)

Mao: “Dammit!! Why do I even bother myself thinking of her? Grr...It’s not my fault!! Wait...I don’t even remember doing something bad to her...I even saved her life!! And...and so what if I wasn’t nice?! Its who I am!” *mumble**mumble* “…and why would I be even nice to her anyway?!” *mumble**mumble* “Then why am I feeling guilty about it?!! Argh…this is stupid!”

(And then suddenly…from nowhere…)

Girl: “What are you doing there talking to yourself? Acting like an idiot??” 

Mao: “Aahhhh! Wha—wha--” *shocked* 

Girl: “Wha…wha…?? What kind of language is that?? Are you on drugs or something?” *raises eyebrow* 

Mao: “Ehh…shut up! What are you talking about?! And what are you doing here anyway?” 

Girl: “I live near here remember? I’m on my way home.” 

Mao: “Hmph…So what? I’m not asking you.” 

Girl: “You just asked me what I’m doing here.” 

Mao: “No I didn’t…” 

Girl: “Yes you did.” 

Mao: “LIAR! “ *annoyed* 

Girl: “What are you being so angry about?” *just calm* 

Mao: “I’m not being angry!” 

Girl: “Then why are you shouting?” *still calm* 

Mao: “I’m not shouting!” *super annoyed* 

Girl: “You are.” 

Mao: “I’m not! Dammit!!” 

Girl: “Yeah? Ok.” *leaving* 

Mao: *feeling guilty* “...uhh…uhhmm…Hey! Wait…” 

Girl: “Hmm??” 

Mao: “I…I’m…” 

Girl: “You’re what??” 

Mao: “….” *speechlessly embarrassed* 

Girl: *sigh* “If you’re going to tell me not to step on your hideout, I won’t ok…So don’t worry about it.” 

Mao: “Huh…no…no…it’s not that…” 

Girl: “Ehh? Then what is it? Spill it out already.” 

Mao: “Erm…Ok. I-I’m sorry…” *he only whispered it* “There I said it.” 

Girl: “Huh, what are you talking about? I didn’t hear anything.” 

Mao: *forcing himself* “I said…I-I’m...s-so-rr-yy.” *just a little bit louder than the first* 

Girl: *annoyed* “I’m going home.” *turns around and leave* 

Mao: “No! Wait…I said I’M SORRY OK!!I’M SORRY!! There I already said it out loud!” *so embarrassed* 

Girl: *shocked* “Wha-what did you say?” 

Mao: “Huh, what do you mean?? You deaf now? I already shouted it.” 

Girl: *irritated* “You’re hopeless…you say sorry but you haven’t change a bit! Do you even know what you were sorry for? I’m so had it with you Mao! Maybe I should just give up!!” 

Mao: *shocked* “What?? And how did you know my name?” *with a lower tone of voice* 

Girl: “Huh?” *looked away* “What…what are you talking about?” *nervous* 

Mao: “My name! I never told you my name before…and no one has ever been calling me that name a long time ago…so how did you know that?!! Answer me!” 

Girl: “…” *speechless looking so guilty* 

Mao: *pissed* “You, who really are you?? You just suddenly showed up in my hideout and then have that paradise like place nearby! And now you even know my name!! …..Ahh! You’ve been stalking me all this time haven’t you?!”

(He grabbed the girl with force…)

Girl: “Ouch…you--you’re hurting me” *with a shaking voice* 

Mao: “You, what do you want from me??” *his vision became dark*

(The place was suddenly surrounded by darkness…and the girl was so speechless that she doesn’t know what to do…and looks guilty of something…)

Girl: *tears fall down her cheeks* “I-I’m…” 

******* 

TO BE CONTINUED. 

COMMENT IF YOU LIKED IT.

VIOLENT REACTIONS ARE ALSO WELCOME.

NO PRESSURE. >:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

883 142 30
Two girls. Both think they are alone in the world until they bump into eachother. A friendship blooms and soon enough they're bestfriends. Bestfrien...
89 0 6
A story about two teenagers with different stories, and learning how to cope and love each other through their differences. Shit goes DOWNNN Also don...
0 0 1
Two twin boys go on adventure together, meet new and interesting people, get into trouble and then what, who knows?
54 0 1
Two villains work for a guild that do mob/gangster like jobs for income. Like they take a job request (like an assassination) on the board and if the...