Dan and Phil An Everlasting L...

Od CutePieMahoof

Dan and Phil have been friends for so long. But then something changes. Will they fall for each other. FYI t... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
A/N

Chapter 4

34 2 0
Od CutePieMahoof

Dan's POV
I realized what had happened in just one day and I started thinking and soon I had an extisential (don't know how to spell it lol) crisis. When Phil saw me laying face down in our hallway he asked what was wrong. I answered with "ah just another extisential CRISIS but it's all good!" When I was done I went back to my browsing position and soon enough it turned 4:00 am so I head to my room but first go and get a snack but then bang into my kitchen door,  BEACAUSE IT IS FREAKING GLASS!!! But turns out that Phil ate the last marshmallows!! So I go into Phil's room while he was in the middle of filming "another sleepless night with Phil" but then I looked into to his eyes and whispered while laughing. "All the marshmallows are gone YOU THEIF!!" And Phil broke out in laughter and it was a laughing fight. Then soon enough we both ended up falling asleep. I love him.

Phil's POV
He is mine and will always be mine. I am happy.

Alright guys there you go another chapter! This is probably going to be a shorter fanfic since I don't have many ideas but if you guys do let me know in the convo section of my profile so I will see them!! But that's it for right now my loves!!
Sincerely, 
Weirdo~Chan

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...