Chapter 4

Dan's POV
I realized what had happened in just one day and I started thinking and soon I had an extisential (don't know how to spell it lol) crisis. When Phil saw me laying face down in our hallway he asked what was wrong. I answered with "ah just another extisential CRISIS but it's all good!" When I was done I went back to my browsing position and soon enough it turned 4:00 am so I head to my room but first go and get a snack but then bang into my kitchen door,  BEACAUSE IT IS FREAKING GLASS!!! But turns out that Phil ate the last marshmallows!! So I go into Phil's room while he was in the middle of filming "another sleepless night with Phil" but then I looked into to his eyes and whispered while laughing. "All the marshmallows are gone YOU THEIF!!" And Phil broke out in laughter and it was a laughing fight. Then soon enough we both ended up falling asleep. I love him.

Phil's POV
He is mine and will always be mine. I am happy.

Alright guys there you go another chapter! This is probably going to be a shorter fanfic since I don't have many ideas but if you guys do let me know in the convo section of my profile so I will see them!! But that's it for right now my loves!!
Sincerely, 
Weirdo~Chan