Chapter 5

Dan's POV
We need to set up a date. But where too? How will I ask?? All these questions I ask myself but I don't know. And I am not about to have a extisential crisis. But I guess if we just go to a fancy restaurant that will work. So I made reservations for 6:00 tonight and I have a surprise for Phil. Now I just need to find a ring.

Phil's POV
So Dan asked me on a date tonight and he told me to dress very fancy. So I wore a suit and tie. When I walk out I see Dan dressed in a tux. He looks great. But he had a little bit of a bulge in his left back pocket which seemed peculiar but he told me it was his phone so I thought nothing of it.

Dan's POV
I am going to ask Phil to marry me. I asked his parents and they were so thrilled they said there was no better match. And I have known Phil for such a long time and even though we just started dating. I just know he is the one.

~time skip to date~
Still Dan's POV
Me and Phil walked into the restaurant Chez Llama (haha reference) and it was beautiful. I booked a table on the roof and asked for there best food and drinks. Me and Phil just talked and talked. After I while I thought it was time. My hands are sweating I don't know what he is gonna say.

Phil's POV
Dan and me had talked for a while and then he told me to stand up. This is strange. He then gets down on one knee and says "Phil I have known you for what seems like a century. And I just can't wait anymore. Will you marry me?"
I start to cry and say, "Dan...I..I..."
Ooooohhhhhh cliff hanger don't worry I will try to update a lot more but for know share this book with all your friends and thanks for all the support
Bye for now my loves. ❤️❤️
Sincerely,
Weirdo~Chan