Joshaya Imagines

由 JoshayaMeetsWorld

Joshaya imagines! Some may have more than one part! Requests are open! 更多

Graduation
Letters
Christmas
Wedding Part 1
Wedding Part 2
Wedding Part 3 (final part)
Fights
Mayas birthday
Snowed in
Guardian
Guardian part 2
The Shooting
The Shooting Part 2
jealousy
Snoopaloop
Teams

Crashing the party

3.1K 69 8
由 JoshayaMeetsWorld

Maya stood in front of the mirror is Riley's room looking her outfit over. She was wearing a blue plaid jumpsuit, black tights and black heels. Her beautiful blonde hair was left down and in waves.

"Peaches you look beautiful," Riley smiles.

They were both attending a college party, that welcomed new freshman. It was only a couple people. Nothing major.

Josh and lucas sat in the other room with pouts on their faces. They didn't want Maya and Riley going to this party.

"Hey guys" Farkle and Zay walk in. "Woah what's wrong with you two?"

"Nothing" Josh mumbles

"We know you better than that," Farkle laughs.

"Riley and Maya are going to some college party and we don't want them to go and meet new college boys. They will just use them and hurt them" lucas answers

"So why don't we just sneak out and make sure the college boys don't steal your girls" Zay shrugs like its nothing.

"This is why you and Maya get along so well," lucas tells Zay.

The boys sat and constructed a plan on how to make sure none of the college boys stole Maya and Riley from Josh and Lucas. While the girls finished up their outfits. "Ready riles?" Maya asks. "Yay."

The girls strut out of Riley's room to the living room. The were surprised to see Zay, Lucas, Farkle, and Josh sitting there.

"Hey guys! We were just leaving!" Riley smiles.

"Yeah hi I don't care" Josh says trying not to look at Maya.

"Okay" Maya dragged out not really sure what was with Joshs sudden mood change. "We'll be back later, don't wait up."

**
Maya sat on a bed with a boy she had just met. His name was Simon, he had curly brown hair and brown eyes.

"So what are you majoring in?" Simon asks Maya.

"Art," she smiles at the thought of it.

"You must really love it by the smile that just grew," he observes.

"Yeah, it's my getaway, when I can't explain what I'm feeling I use art to."

"That's beautiful Maya,"

The four boys walked aimlessly around the halls of NYU looking for any sign of the girls. They stopped dead in their tracks when they heard a giggle. Not just any giggle. Mayas giggle.

Josh wanted to punch a whole through a brick wall. He was the only one who was suppose to make her giggle like that. They peeked into the room to see Maya on a bed with some guy and Riley sitting on the floor with another guy. The girls both looked engrossed into their conversations.

"Let's just go home" Josh sighs

"No dude we came here for you" Farkle denies the idea. "you and just walk away."

"Watch me" Josh pushes past Farkle only to be stopped by the two texans.

"You're going in there" Zay says.

"No I'm not! She's better off without me. All I've done is hurt her" Josh tries to explain.

"You always were the one to pick her back up" lucas shoots back.

"I'm not going in there"

Zay and lucas look at each other before putting their hands on Joshs chest.

"Sorry bro but it's for the best" they say before pushing Josh into the room.

Maya shoots up from the bed.

"Josh?"

"Maya hey, funny running into you here" he scratches the back of his neck.

"You knew I was coming here" she glares at him.

To say she was mad was an understatement. She was furious he just ruined the night.

All Maya wanted was to meet new people who weren't Josh and Riley. She didn't want to rely on Josh completely when she got to college. She also knew that with her and Riley taking completely different classes there was a chance they'd grow apart.

"This NYU? I thought you meant the other NYU"

"There is no other NYU"

"Whatever this was a bad idea" he turns around but is stopped.

"Farkle? Zay? Lucas?" Riley asks

"Great. Let's invite the whole student body!" Maya exclaims.

"Sorry Riley. We came here on a mission," lucas apologizes.

"Mission?" Simon stands up to ask.

"Yeah Josh here wanted to come to make sure no college boy stole his girl" Zay explains to Simon.

"Well I'm not 'his girl'" Maya rolls her eyes.

Josh looks down. He didn't want to make her angry, he just wanted to make sure she was safe. And maybe show her how much she meant to him on the way.

"You were afraid we'd take her from you?" The other boy Ryan stands up.

"Well yeah," Josh admits "I figured she'd want someone who was more her age,"

"So we're back on the 'three years older' thing now?" Maya questions

"Maya that's not what I meant" Josh tries.

"You must be Josh" Ryan says

"How'd you know?"

"Riley told me her life story. She included you and Maya."

"Maya don't be mad at Josh, be made at us. We pushed him in the room" Farkle begins to feel bad.

"Did you make him come?" Maya asks no one replies to her "exactly."

"Why is it such a big deal to you that I came to make sure you were safe? But when you crashed my college party years ago it was nothing?" Josh asks as he begins to get upset.

"Because this is different!" Maya tells him

"How?"

"Because it just is Josh!" She yells before turning to Simon and Ryan. "Thank you guys for having me, but I'm going to head home. I'll see you around"

Maya gave them a slight smile before pushing past the boys.

Josh couldn't take it anymore. He stormed after her wanting to know why this was such a big deal to her. She was making this huge thing out of nothing.

Maya begins closing the elevator door when a hand stops it. The doors open and Josh walks in. Maya rolls her eyes. The doors close and they are left in silence.

The elevator comes to a stop but they haven't reached the ground yet. An alarm starts going off meaning the elevator had stopped.

"Great just great" Maya mumbles.

Her night couldn't get any worse.

It was silent for awhile before Josh grew insane.

"Maya what's the big deal?"

"Oh my god Josh! Just leave it!"

"No I'm not going to just leave it! You crash my party and its no big deal. You admit your feelings and it's no big deal! But when I crash your party and you're already aware of my feelings it's this huge thing!"

"I'm scared Josh that's why!" Maya yells back

Josh grows silent. He feels like a complete asshole now for yelling at her.

"Why?"

"Because Josh! We are going to college" Maya starts pacing "Smackle and Farkle are going to MIT, Lucas is going to Columbia and Zay is going back to Texas! We are all splitting up! Riley and I are taking different classes so we will barely see each other! I'm scared Riley and I will drift apart! I came to this party because I didn't want to come to NYU and completely depend on you or Riley! I wanted to show both of you that I could do fine on my own! I don't know why I freaked I just did! It all just hit me that for the first time since seventh grade we'd be separated and I'm not ready for that! And I know I act like I don't care and nothing bothers me, but Josh this bothers me! I'm so scared I'll lose Riley, or you. And you guys will be here with me! Imagine with Smackle, Farkle, Zay and lucas! I hate that I'm incapable of holding my own and I'm always leaning on someone, I just wanted to be able to do my own thing for once!" Maya lets it all out.

Josh is stunned by what he just heard. He didn't know what to say.

"Josh the walls are closing in on us, I feel like I can't breath." Maya panics.

Josh instantly grabs her and sits her down with him on his lap.

"Hey shhhhh it's okay, I'm here. I'm here Maya." He tells her stroking her hair.

Maya plays with his fingers and it calms her down.

"Maya?"

Maya hums in response.

"I'm sorry for ruining your night. I just was so afraid I was going to lose you. I mean any guy would be lucky to have you and I bet every guy knows that. I just noticed how distant you've been lately and i didn't want to say anything. I figured if I crashed your party it'd be some big romantic gesture, but it was a disaster. Maya you mean so much to me, I would never want you to feel alone. You can always lean on me, I love talking to you. I love when you talk to me about your problems and you let me in. Please lean on me. Your group of friends is the strongest friendships I have ever witnessed. There's no need to be afraid you'll lose each other. As for Riley, you two are basically joined at the hip. You're Riley and Maya. Maya and Riley. You'll marry each other if I don't get to you first. Please don't be mad at me anymore Maya. I'm so sorry" Josh tells her.

Maya couldn't help but smile and giggle a few times during his speech. He made her feel safe and he calmed her down from her panic attack.

"I could never stay mad at you Josh. And honestly, that party was boring, I'd much rather be watching movies with you and cuddling" Maya smiles at him.

"Well once this elevator starts up again it's you and me. we can watch any movie you want. I don't care, I just want to lay with you," Josh kissed her nose and she giggles.

"Are you still playing the long game boing?"

"Everyday my little ferret. Everyday."

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

187K 4.2K 56
♡ Joshaya AU ♡ Maya is a sophomore in college with a pretty perfect life, amazing parents, a best friend who she loves more than anyone, and a boyfri...
175K 4.3K 38
♡ Joshaya AU ♡ Josh Matthews thought he had everything. He became CEO of The Gabriel Foundation, a nonprofit that helps sick kids and their families...
76.5K 1.5K 18
In which New Years changes everything for everyone. (Extended description inside)
28.9K 1K 16
Don't act like I don't care rucas au