Thick Love: A thug love story

By LadyRaye1994

READ JUST READ AND ENJOY PLEASE More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 : interview with the characters
Chapter 9 : A romantic date and surprise
Chapter 10
Chapter 11: unexpected news
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: break out the news to my dad
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27: Baby Dominic Charles
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
AN
Brief Note
Chapter 31
New Character
Chapter 32: Laniah Charleah
AN
New Character
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37:Surprises /Double engagement
Chapter 38
Chapter 39: Planning for a double wedding
Chapter 40 : Dresses for the brides
Chapter 41 : Wedding planning cont'd
Chapter 42 : Wedding planning cont'd again
Chapter 43 : Wedding planning cont'd
Chapter 44 :Wedding cont'd
Chapter 45 :Wedding planning cont'd
Important
Chapter 46: The Ceremony Pt 1
Chapter 47 : The Ceremony Pt 2
Chapter 48 : The reception
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 33

980 37 9
By LadyRaye1994

Cheyenne 

It has been a while since you heard from me I am in my last year of college soon I will be a registered nurse the twins Dj and Caia and Chenique are now 3 years old and still rude my precious baby Dominic is now three months old and my niece Laniah is currently one month going on two months but anyhow let me update on what happened with my family .

D'angelo got drafted into the NBA he is now playing for the Los Angeles Lakers  my man is now a star and of course wifey that's me is always by his side and by every game he has and Laquan my sis man also plays for the lakers but lets get back to me so I also have a beauty line coming out with make up products and then the hubby and I are doing a clothing line together call Changelo clothing line we put our name together and came with it it will be a clothing line for kids ,men and women different sizes being a plus size lady is hard work but I do not let that get in my way yall.

Today  I am going to school to pick up a package and go to my very last classes cause exams are in like two weeks after school closes then graduation and then I officially become a Register Nurse so does my sister Chelsea .

I  went in the bathroom stripping out my night dress and stepping into the shower turning it on and waiting for the water to turn warm after a while it did so I lathered my entire body with the Olay soap I like until I felt like my body was clean then I rinsed off after that I turned off the water stepping out and grabbing my towel drying my wet body  then I went back in the room and got my black and white panty and bra set  slipping them on then I decided to look pretty so I chose a blue blouse and some skinny jeans to go with with my  blue wedges so put them on my bed and started doing my makeup which was simple and I decided to straighten my hair and put it up in to a neat bun .

I finally got dressed I grabbed my purse and Kipling school bag along with my keys to my BMW 750 what my hubby got for me for my birthday I decided that I will stop for something to eat on my way to school so I went downstairs and went straight out the door since bae is home until practice later on .

I got in the car putting my smart key in starting it and putting my purse and bag in the passenger seat then pulling off towards Dunkin Donuts to get a breakfast sandwich and an ice coffee .I went through the drive tru placing my order in then I pulled up to the window and paid and received my items .

An: So I was reading a comment on my book in chapter seven saying I am going to fast let me tell the persons who said it and the one who agreed this my damn book I wrote it enjoy it or don't read it thank you now back to the story .

Cheyenne (Pov continued )

I ate my breakfast and drank my ice coffee  as I went to school arriving in the parking lot putting my Bmw seven series in park grabbing my purse and bag along my keys and stepping out of my car locking my doors .

Cheyenne's new car 

this how her outfit looks guys now back to the story 

I walked in the building going straight to my adviser knocking on her door and entering and sitting in front of her desk facing her .

Good morning Cheyenne she said to me as I sat down .

Good Morning Ms  Dawson I said greeting her back a I am ready for her to tell me if I am eligible to graduate.

Well hun I have some very amazing news for you you are eligible to graduate and you are the student who have the highest G.P.A  and that makes you valedictorian hun so congratulations she said as I got up shaking her hand .

 I was so excited after I heard the good news I went to my final classes then I went to the food store to get something to cook for tonight and tell my bae the good news then I went home so I can not only be with my family but also study for the finals .

I arrived home to our home seeing the kids up in the television room watching a show while I notice my baby holding our three month old son in his hand both of them sleeping so I went in the kitchen starting to prepare a simple meal of mashed potatoes and chicken with corn on the cob and a marble cake .

After cooking Ii went upstairs and changed into something comfortable then I went to the room where Caia ,Chenique and Dj was and told them to wash up for dinner then I went to my hubby kissing him up to get him awake and finally he woke up I told him I will but dominic in his crib so Ii did that turning on the baby monitor .

I took up everyone plate placing it on the dinning table and  setting each fork by their plates along with the drinks finally they came down and sat at the table we ate in silence then I cleared the plates in the dishwasher then I started serving the marble cake I made and boy did they gobble it like an animal  after that I put the rest up in the fridge and cleaned up then I got my my boy bottle and warmed it up for him and gave it to Angelo to feed him while I clean up my three year old daughters and sons  so I went to the girls room first .

Alright Caia and Chenique it's time for yall to bathe ok so take your clothes off and throw them in the hamper I am going to  run your bath water ok so they did what I told them and I was finish running their water so I started scrubbing Chenique first then Caia then I rinsed them both off then Ii got their drying  off towels and wrapped them in them then I got their pajamas out I made sure tell them to brush their teeth and then I dressed them n their pajamas and tucked them in .

I went in Dj's room and notice that his dad had bathed him and tucked him in his bed so I went to our room where the hubby was waiting on me so I got into bed and laid next to him .

Babe Ii am going to graduate and I am valedictorian I told him as we were geetting ready to snooze.

I am proud of you babe he said kissing me.

Their dinner 

Their dessert 

**********************************************************************************************

This is the end of the chapter and liked I said if your hating on this book guess what I don't give a damn ok so be haters anyway thanks to my loyal readers 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

SAVED By 💙

Teen Fiction

844K 27.9K 56
After being abused by her step father 18 year old Grace decides to run away and find help . Seeking help at the nearest place she finds she meets Hea...
Self Made (Urban) By Yas

General Fiction

142K 2.7K 34
- (No Description) unedited. Make sure to comment and vote please © COPYRIGHT 2...
275K 6.8K 80
Warning: Bad language, Sexual things, abusive content, possible misspelling, please do not hate...