Believe in Me

By kittycatwwe

Sequel to Believe in Gabby Everything seems to be going great for Gabby as the summer is in full gear. She ha... More

Believe in Me
Prologue
Chapter 1: Divas Revolution
Chapter 2: Team Tapout
Chapter 3: The Janitors Closet
Chapter 4: Used
Chapter 5: Beat the Clock
Chapter 6: Bellas going to Ball
Chapter 7: The Invitation
Chapter 8: Always
Chapter 9: A New Era in Womens Wrestling
Chapter 10: Stupid
Chapter 11: Days Away
Chapter 12: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 13: I'm Ready
Chapter 14: Walking Down the Aisle
Chapter 15: The Reception
Chapter 16: Shattering Glass
Chapter 17: Hearing
Chapter 18: My Prayer
Chapter 19: This Isn't Real
Chapter 20: My Husband
Chapter 21: Meeting Him
Chapter 22: Triple H's Words
Chapter 23: Where to Go
Chapter 24: Going Home
Chapter 25: Back in the Ring
Chapter 26: Anytime
Chapter 27: I'm Not Going Anywhere
Chapter 28: Partners
Chapter 29: Reunion
Chapter 30: Gutter
Chapter 31: Making My Decision
Chapter 32: WWE
Chapter 33: Amazing
Chapter 34: His Worries
Chapter 35: Trouble in Catering
Chapter 36: The Truth
Chapter 37: Inner Struggles
Chapter 38: Caught Off Guard
Chapter 39: Survivor Series
Chapter 40: The Boss
Chapter 41: Brother vs Brother
Chapter 42: I Can't Help Falling
Chapter 43: Destiny
Chapter 44: Shaking Things Up
Chapter 45: Waiting Till Sunday
Chapter 46: I Want You Back
Chapter 47: Triple Threat
Chapter 48: The Champion
Chapter 49: Make Way For the Champion
Chapter 50: Shattering Glass Part 2
Chapter 51: Looking Forward to It

Chapter 52: Merry Christmas?

1.5K 62 24
By kittycatwwe

Dean's POV:

Friday:

My eyes blinked opened as I realized I was at home. I was about to sit up, until I noticed I had my arms wrapped around Gabby.

I immediately laid back down, careful not to wake her.

Andy suddenly came to my mind then. I couldn't believe he was trying to take Gabby from me. He didn't deserve her. Half of me just wanted to track the *sshole down and hit him in the head with a crowbar, just like he had done to me two years ago to the day.

Even thinking about it caused me to take a breath of anger.

Gabby suddenly stirred beside me. Her eyes flickered open. So much for trying not to wake her. Her eyes met mine.

"Do you always stare at me when I sleep?" she asked.

I would have felt the need to explain myself by her words if I hadn't heard the familiar sound of amusement behind her tone.

"No," I said back, "I was just thinking..."

"About me?" Gabby guessed as she sat up, causing herself to slip from my arms. I sat up as well.

"Merry Christmas," I suddenly blurted out.

"Merry Christmas," she said back to me.

"You know," I began, "It's been exactly two years that we've been together."

Two years. It had felt like twenty. I couldn't believe it.

"Oh..." Gabby looked away from me, "Well, we better get ready to go to Moms," she stood up, "Shouldn't we?"

"Yeah, let's do it," I said back.

Gabby's POV:

Dean and I arrived at Mom's house together. I immediately got out of the car. Dean offered to carry the presents in.

I was immediately met with hugs and hellos. Dean gave me a smile before he headed off towards the tree.

Audrey, my closest cousin, watched Dean go before she greeted me, "Hey, how are you?"

"I'm ok," I told her.

"How would you like me to make you up a drink?" Journey, another cousin, wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"Let's do it," I said in agreement as we headed downstairs.

Dean's POV:

I returned to the kitchen as soon as I set the presents down. Gabby seemed to have already gone and went to hang out with her family. The only people in the kitchen were her mother and her brother, Daniel.

Daniel noticed me first, "Oh, hello, Dean."

"Hey, Daniel," I muttered as I sat at the table.

Daniel came over to sit next to me as Mrs. Bryan was starting to set the food out.

"How are you and Gabby doing?" Daniel asked cautiously.

"We're fine," I said on instinct.

Daniel nodded, "You sure?"

"It's been tough," I told him, "But we'll get through it."

"Listen, Dean," Daniel grumbled, "I know we haven't always been exactly on the same page, but I just want you to know..... that I'm happy Gabby decided to marry you."

Mrs. Bryan smiled to herself.

"Thanks, Daniel," I said, a smile appearing on my face, "That means a lot."

Mrs Bryan came walking over, "No matter what happens, I'll always remember what you did for my little girl."

Later....

I clutched the drink in my hand as I sat at Gabby's mother's bar downstairs. Gabby was standing a little bit away from me, talking to some of her female cousins. I watched her as I took a drink of my beer.

"Hello, Dean."

I turned around as a gentlemen sat next to me, "You're Derek, right?" I questioned.

"Yes, one of Gabby's cousins," Derek took a seat next to me, "Is Gabby feeling better after the accident?"

I flinched. Is that all anyone in Gabby's family could ask me?

"She's better," I decided to say.

"We're glad for that," Derek said, "So, how exactly did this accident happen? I know it was on the day of the wedding, but I had already left by than."

I felt even more uncomfortable, "Gabby..... she got mad at me and left the wedding," Because a scumbag showed up. I decided not to say the last part.

"Well, in a way, and I think some of the other family agrees with this," Derek said, "In a way, the accident was a blessing in disguise."

"Why is that?" I said, my hand clutching my bottle as I waited for his response.

"Well," Derek said, "It looks like now we can put all this nonsense between the two of you to an end."

I just about knocked my glass over. I looked over at him in shock, "What are you talking about?"

"Well, Dean, you were never the right fit for our cousin," Derek said, avoiding my eyes, "Nobody really wants a lunatic in the family..."

My flinched at the word, Lunatic, "Says who, you, right?"

"I'm not the only one Dean," Derek said, looking towards Gabby. I followed his eyes.

"Well, you're all wrong," I said, "I love Gabby and that's all that matters. I don't care if it takes a day, a year or the rest of my life. I'm going to make her fall in love with me again."

"I knew she should have married that Andy guy..."

I stood up as Derek shut his mouth. I clenched my fists at my side as I tried to calm myself down.

"I'm going to get some fresh air," I mumbled as I walked past Derek.

I headed out the front door into the snowy and cold weather, not even bothering to put my leather jacket on. I leaned against the side of the house as I tried to calm myself down.

I knew Derek's comments weren't true. They couldn't be. Gabby's entire family loved me. It was just his opinion. An opinion of a guy that barely knew me.

I took a deep breath. Goosebumps were across my arms as I shivered in the cold.

That's when I saw a wrapped box in the center of the driveway. It looked like a Christmas present. One of Gabby's family members must have dropped it on accident on their way in. I put my hands in my pocket as I walked forward to retrieve.

The present was long and skinny and was wrapped in plain red wrapping paper. I bent down and looked at the name.

It was for me.

That caught me by surprise. My eyes went downward towards the from box. It was blank.

I picked the box up as I glanced back at the house, looking at every window I could. I took one more look at the door before I started ripping off the wrapping paper.

I didn't even bother worrying about litter as I tossed the paper aside. I used one arm to balance the box as I removed the top with my free hand.

I froze when I saw what was inside.

I immediately became alert as I looked around in a circle, seeking out any sign of movement. When I didn't see any threat, I pulled the item out.

It was a crowbar.

Their wasn't any doubt who this was from. My pulse quickened as I clutched the took in my hand. Was he trying to threaten me?

"Dean!"

I spun around in alarm, only to see Gabby poking her head outside the door.

"There you are," Gabby headed in my direction. It was to late. Their was no hiding it.

"Sorry about leaving you like that, I was just trying to catch up with my family..."

"Don't worry about it," I assured her, to distracted to think about anything else.

Gabby surveyed me as she looked from the wrapping paper, to the box, to the tool in my hand, "Who'd you get that from?"

"It didn't have a name on it," I muttered.

Gabby bent down to pick the wrapping paper up. She stuffed it in the box before speaking again, "That's an interesting gift."

I nodded in agreement.

I let Gabby take the crowbar from my hand, "Do you want to go put this in the car or..."

She stopped, staring into my eyes, "Are you OK?"

"Yes, never better," I lied, looking away from her.

Gabby held her hand out. I instantly put my hand in hers.

"Merry Christmas," Gabby whispered.

"Merry Christmas," I said back, although I didn't know what was so Merry about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 66 16
Roman Reigns thought he had everything. Money, fame, glory, until one night, she walks into his life, and everything is changed forever.
26.1K 649 40
This is a sequel to Never Tear Us Apart ( A Dean Ambrose and AJ Lee Love Story ). Dean and AJ is getting married and they had all there things planne...
143K 3.3K 40
Ranked #2 in #theshield stories 😊 *** Ranked #51 in #wwe stories 😊 *** Skye Sailor has finally recovered from her 6 month injury and had returned t...
78.7K 2K 39
This is the sequel to "The AJ Lee and Dean Ambrose Love Story!" AJ Lee is now married to Dean Ambrose and they are raising a child while in WWE. See...