l i l i t h | #1 SE

Par XenCrew

Her undisgused seduction knew no bounds. His untamable lust craved to possess her. It was dark, seductive and... Plus

1.
2.
3.

0.

66.3K 887 46
Par XenCrew

She needed him like a drug; addictive and consuming. 

Their gaze met across the table, his smoky grey eyes smoldered a shiver down her spine. Lilith felt like a starved child, unable to stop herself from lifting her leg and using her foot to caress his muscular thigh. She zoned out of her father's comment on affairs, at the head of the table. Liquid heat seeped from her core and dampened her panties, controlling a moan, she watched his jaw clench at each stroke of her foot. He lowered his brawny arm under the table and shifted the small toes; that sat dangerously close to his erection. 

Silas couldn't focus on anything except the young girl across from him. Her intoxicating scent lingered in every corner, it made it more of a task than it should have been to concentrate on his mate's conversation. Dirty images of her naked, on her knees and needing his touch had his cock straining painfully. Hell, what he'd give just to stroke her smooth skin and fuck her tight little pussy... The graphic thought sent him into a dark and dangerous abyss.

He decided he was going to claim the man beside him's, daughter— fuck the decade of friendship— she was going to be spread eagle, submissive under him and dripping for more...

a/n you like? Yo, it's bout to get hella dirty up in here!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.5M 150K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
Damien Par Rosie

Roman d'amour

43.8M 1.4M 90
Damien Stryker is a ruthless billionaire, but when Serena Mclane is forced to marry him, she hopes to find the mercy behind his cold eyes and strong...
3M 202K 52
" Do not be mistaken little flower, you are mine and mine alone. Any man who looks at you longer than three seconds will be dealt in a manner I find...
672K 69.1K 27
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...