The Hunt For Her Mate (GXG)

Por hollybax

Come along as Lux and her friends battle the forces of evil, train to become the next generation of leaders f... Más

Lux
In the Meadow
Callie
Who is She?
New Friends
Hello Again
School
Spells
Questions
Confessions
Nightmares
Meeting the parents
Sleeping
Wake up
Last Day
Suprise!
Training
Heat
A Witches Warning
Disappering
Captured
Pain
Escaping
Crazy
Resting
Learning
Ashamed
Aftermath
Gabe
Dealing
Punishment
Oh Baby
Gifts
Aging
Back to Normal
Getting Help
Accidents
Battle Plans
The Day Before
Battle
In the Wake of Battle
Challenge
Silver
Death
Leadership
Epilogue

Fights

4.6K 145 1
Por hollybax

LUX POV:

Callie was a mess once Max came around. She was pacing back and forth, tears streaming down her gorgeous face, and she was muttering in Latin. I could feel her panic. I also felt anger and confusion from my mate.

"Callie was she a friend?" Gabe spit angrily at her. I let out a fierce growl "Gabe I don't care if you are one of my best friends speak to my mate like that again and you won't walk straight for a week!" I snarled

Callie stopped pacing and took my hand in hers it calmed me, but I still glared at Gabe. "She wasn't a friend she was family." Callie said softly
"But I thought they were all dead." Max said with a hoarse voice.

"I thought they were too, but only a live witch would be able to possess a random person. So she must be alive." She replied solemnly.

"We need to go back we aren't safe out here if dark witches are coming." I said quickly before walking toward the forest to shift.

"Wait! I can get you back much faster!" Callie yelled "We all need to link hands and imagine the living room in the pack house." We did as she said. All of the sudden I felt like I was floating and it seemed like everything was spinning.  When it stopped, I slowly opened my eyes and we were in the living room at home.

"Okay I've had enough magic for today! I need to go lie down before I puke!" Max said shakily. I have admit she did look a little green.
Gabe didn't say anything he just stormed off to his room. So me and Callie were the only ones left.

Callie slowly sat down on the couch and I felt her panic sky rocket. I pulled her into my lap "calm down Callie I'm not gonna let them get you. You're safe here." I cooed trying to calm her.  "Lux we need a plan I don't want anyone to get hurt because of me." She said in between sobs.

"Do you know any protection spells?"
Hopefully she did because that would help a lot. "Of course I do, but we'd need a lot of salt." She answered still sniffling "salt? Why do we need salt?" I knew the answer, but I know it calms her down when she talks about magic.

She takes a deep breath and gives me a small smile. "Salt is a boundary marker for every witch except for the witch that made it. Once a salt circle is made no witch can cross it or touch it. Most of the time they work pretty well." She let out a shaky breath and curled into my embrace. I rubbed calming circles on her back "when do you want to go get the salt?" She lifted her head and looked into my eyes. I had never seen her this scared I kissed her forehead "We will go after dinner okay?" She nodded.
----
We were all sitting around the table eating dinner in silence. The air was thick and you could cut the tension with a knife. Max broke the silence first "Okay this is ridiculous! There is no reason for you guys to be mad at each other!" She was yelling at Gabe and I.

"I was the one who got possessed, Callie was the one who found out she's got a coven sister somewhere! You guys just yelled at each other, and you're more upset than the both of us! Now it's time to apologize and move on like big kids!"

Mine and Gabe's jaws were on the floor. Max never yelled she was always the calm one out of the three of us. We knew we screwed up if she was this upset.

"Look Lux I'm just upset that max got possessed and you were more worried about your girlfriend! I mean for gods sake your best friend got possessed!!!" Gabe yelled at me in a panic obviously still upset over this afternoon. I sighed and shook my head "Gabe I was worried about max. I just had faith in Callie to help bring her back. I know nothing about magic or possessed people, but Callie does! So excuse me for defending my mate when you were being an ass!" I yelled back. I can't believe he thought that I didn't care about max! Of course I cared!

The room fell silent both of us just staring at each other. Max and Callie were just glancing between us waiting for someone to break first. A few minutes passed neither of us blinking when Gabe looked down "I'm sorry lux I just panicked, I shouldn't have yelled at Callie I apologize." He said sincerely. I got up and hugged him "I'm sorry for snapping at you. I just got protective." I whispered so only he could hear.

"Yes I know I'm everyone's favorite person and you all love me" max said smugly "but we should get going before gets too late."
----
"So Callie how much salt do you think we'll need?" I asked as we all walked into the store. She just kept walking ignoring all of us, Gabe and max gave me worried looks. I just shrugged and we followed her.

We walked for a while and Callie just seemed zoned out. I ran to catch up with her and grabbed her arm. "Hey Callie slow down!" she spun around and pushed me hard. I wasn't expecting the push so I went flying down the aisle. "Holy shit are you okay lux?" Gabe asked as he and max ran up to me.

"Yeah I'm fine! Can you guys go grab her? Something's wrong." They both raced off to grab Callie. I was slow to get up I'm not gonna lie she knocked the breath out of me. "LET ME GO YOU BASTARDS LET ME GO!!"

Callie screamed the next aisle over.
I ran over and saw Callie pinned to the floor by Max and Gabe. Gabe had a bloody nose and max had a bruised cheek. "Are you guys okay?!" I whisper yelled at my friends because we were still in the store, but thankfully it was late and we were some of the only people in here. "We're fine! Just help us!" Max shouted. Callie was squirming trying to break free "You killed them! You stupid old hags! You killed them! Where is she?!" Callie spat harshly at us.

I didn't know what to do this had never happened before. Callie's eyes were dull and hazy. It's like she had been sucked into another universe. I stood frozen as Callie continued to spew hateful words at us.

"LUX! Do something!! Now! We can't hold her much longer!" Gabe pleaded with me. I straddled Callie to hold her down because she was slipping out of their hold. I grabbed her face and made her look at me, but she was still fighting. "Callie look at me! It's okay! You're safe!" She still struggled.

So I did the last thing I could think of. I crashed our lips together kissing her hard. She fought for a few seconds, but eventually she relaxed and kissed me back.

I pulled back and look into Callie's eyes. They were back to their normal blue and they held a confused stare. She glanced to her left and right and saw max and Gabe holding her down and looked back at me "I think you can let me go now." Callie said shyly

We all scrambled to get off of her. I stood her up and pulled her into a hug. She returned it, but once she saw Gabe with blood pouring out of his nose she ran over to him.

"Oh my gods Gabe! Did I do that?" Gabe sheepishly nodded his head
"I'm so sorry! Here let me fix it!" Gabe knelt in front of Callie

"This is probably gonna hurt." She said quickly "wait! What.." Gabe was cut of by a sickening crack. "Sorry I had to set it so you could heal properly." Gabe just gave her a nod and wiped away the blood from his nose. Callie made her way of to max and examined her face. Max flinched when she touched the bruise on her cheek.

"Guys I'm really sorry. Everything just felt and looked so real... They had captured me and I was just trying to escape. I'm so sorry!" Callie said she was on the verge of tears. She couldn't look any of us in the eye.

"Hey it's okay Callie we forgive you." Max said softly "Yeah Callie it's alright, I think my nose looks better this way! Promise." Gabe joked Callie gave him a small chuckle in return "You guys are the best. Thank you so much." She sniffled and wiped a few tears away I pulled everyone into a big group hug.
"Okay now that everyone's alright let's get the salt and get home."
---
We got home around 9 with about 50 bags of salt and started creating a circle around the pack house. It was a long process making sure there were no gaps it took us about 2 hours and we let Callie finish the circle. "Okay guys I'm gonna lay the last bit of salt you need to be in the circle." Callie announced. We all crowded around her to see her finish it. She poured the last of the salt and completed the circle.

"Is that it? No awesome barrier that shoots up out of nowhere? No ground shaking? Nothing? It's just a circle?" Gabe whined. Callie giggled
"You watch to many movies! There is a barrier, but only the witch that creates the circle can see and feel it.
This should hold us for tonight. Just don't go anywhere until morning. Most dark witches only work at night so we should be okay to do whatever during the day."

I grabbed Callie's hand and led her upstairs to our room "come on let's shower." She pulled me to a stop.
"Shower together?" She questioned her cheeks pink. "I mean we don't have to if you don't want to..." I said. She shook her head "no no that fine I guess I didn't expect that today." I chuckled "Callie I'm not planning on doing anything intimate tonight, I mean I wouldn't object, but I really just want to be with you. We don't have to get physical to do that." She smiled and pulled me to the bathroom.
----
After our shower we curled up in bed under a bunch of blankets and started a movie. Callie was laying on my chest tracing patterns on my stomach, my arms wrapped around her torso. It was warm and safe, but I could still feel Callie's nervousness.

"How're you feeling?" The hand she had on my stomach stopped, but she didn't answer me she just shrugged and continued tracing. "You know you can talk to me Callie. You don't have to hide your feelings with me." I said confidently. She pulled me closer and whispered "I'm terrified. What if they find us? What if they hurt your family or max and Gabe? What if they hurt you? I wouldn't be able to live with myself if anyone got hurt because of me." She let out a shaky breath and I felt tears hit my shirt. "Hey, hey don't cry. You are a part of this pack and this family so they would do anything for you. Just like you'd do anything for them." I kissed her head and started rubbing her back.

Her breathing got deeper and her eyes closed. The hand in my stomach slowed down to a snails pace.

"Go to sleep everyone is safe tonight." Her breathing evened out and I could hear soft mumbling so I knew she had fallen asleep. I was on edge. She was right we needed a plan and we need one soon if we're gonna keep everyone safe.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

26.7K 1.3K 19
Aloisia, her name wasn't well known when she was young and neither was she of great influence; however, she soon took the world by storm and proved h...
44 0 6
Vampire meets werewolf - is it love at first bite? Once a notorious vampire, Carrie has given up blood to live in peace. Until one night, she finds...
85 17 4
New Moon -Fantasy and Romance- ... When she falls in love with a mysterious fellow student, a teen stumbles into a supernatural world menaced by bad...
154 1 22
This is an LGBT adventure story, with two sets of siblings,one set vampire and one set werewolf,once enemies ,they come together ,although in the beg...