Epilogue

LUNA GRACE: 

Grace moves in with the pack and leads a very happy life, she practices medicine until Max finishes Medical school then she retires with her second- chance mate Grant who she loves more than she dreamed was possible. She is currently curled up on the couch with Grant enjoying a quiet night in. 

MAX: 

Max finished High School and went into med school where she finished in 3 years, she and Liza are still madly in love, they just take one day at a time as they live for love and Max and Lux are closer than ever running a very powerful and happy pack.  She is currently waiting for Liza to get home so they can go to dinner for their 5-year anniversary.

LIZA: 

 After 5 years together Liza decided to take the next step in their relationship and is currently on her way to their anniversary dinner with a ring in her coat pocket and love in her heart. 

CALLIE: 

Callie took over the pack orphanage and loves every kid that comes through her doors, she's gotten close to almost every family in the pack and she is definitely one of the most loved Luna in pack history. She and Lux have been happily married for 4 years. She is currently on her way to the orphanage for a new day of work 

LUX: 

Lux proposed to Callie the same night they took over the pack. They sat in that field for hours after everyone had left just staring at the stars and before she could stop herself she had proposed.  Their wedding was magic and the whole pack attended, Max was her best women and Liza was Callie's. They danced the night away and fell even further in love. She is currently holding a small baby in the orphanage waiting for her wife to a get there so she could hopefully convince her to adopt this tiny baby boy in her arms.

Well, Guys, That's it! This story is officially over! Thank you SOOOO MUCH for reading! I really hope you enjoyed this! I might start a new story soon!