Sebastian (BoyXBoy, Werewolf)...

By Anissa_Eylene555

[COMPLETE] Sebastian Porter loves the supernatural, his favorite being werewolves. How ironic that he just so... More

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
BOOK 2
SECOND Book :)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (FINALE)
Milo is PUBLISHED!!
Out of the Dark

Chapter 1

34.9K 1.3K 250
By Anissa_Eylene555

I just want to come here and give a warning about this book and the next few. I was young when I wrote these (not that it's a good excuse) and I wrote some things that offend people. I realize that and I do apologize. However, I DO plan to do major editing with all of the books in this series eventually. If you could possibly look over the offensive parts and give them a try anyway I would greatly appreciate it. Again, I do apologize to those who are offended by certain aspects of these books. But please, try to keep in mind that it IS fiction and this is how I created the characters and sometimes characters can be assholes, it's not what I think at all. 

**James**

I found myself idling my car outside the Helias high school in Jefferson City Missouri. Did I expect to travel across a whole state? No, not at all. I had no idea where I was going, not the slightest clue. I sure as hell did not expect Missouri though. But my wolf pushed me here, he was quite bossy about it too if I might add. I can't argue about being here though, my wolf senses our mate. I can't sense her yet but I trust my wolf. A wolf is never wrong. Which is also why I am so jumpy and excited right now.

The students stand in mainly groups of threes, sometimes more, other students walk by themselves. I watch a group of five boys passing something around, probably a joint, as they huddle closely together in the chilly morning air. You can already see your breath in the air, which only causes the boys to create a giant cloud around them with all the smoke and frosty air.

I park my car farthest from everyone else in the student parking lot, no need getting hit or scratched by these idiots. I turn the BMW i9 off and get out to stretch my legs. I didn't even stop to get any rest last night as I let my wolf guide me across the state of Missouri to wind up here. I have been driving for a week already, both my wolf and I too anxious to stop and properly rest or go for a run.

A few people watch me curiously. So far I haven't seen a vehicle as nice as mine yet so that would explain their wide eyes. Not to brag or anything... but my BMW i9 has a sleek black body that would put any vehicle to shame. My Beta, Ridge, and I like to have racing competitions when we get the time since he has a BMW too along with his truck.

I smile at the memories of racing Ridge on an open highway somewhere back home. Ridge is dealing with his own mate right now. He met him only a month ago yet he is having no luck with him, Beowulf just doesn't seem to want to give in the mating bond. I haven't mentioned it to Ridge, although I'm pretty sure he has thought about it himself already, but what if Beowulf can't even feel the mating bond? It is unheard of a Beta having a male mate. The Alpha and Beta are supposed to have females in order to carry on the bloodline, but somehow Ridge was mated with a male. What if Beowulf never feels the mating bond and never accepts Ridge? That will crush him!

A rejected wolf could do serious damage. If the mate is his true mate, which Ridge swears Beowulf is, then being rejected could lead to a number of problems? Ridge could go crazy and let go of his wolf, causing his wolf to take over completely and become a rouge. Ridge could get so depressed that he lets himself slowly rot. He could commit suicide. He could lose his mind and go evil. There is a number of problems that could happen to Ridge if he is rejected by his true mate.

A mate is supposed to bring you joy and love. A mate is supposed to accept you for who you are. A mate is supposed bring you comfort. Bear you pups. Let you protect them. Be there for them. And most of all, a mate is supposed to be yours for life.

I sigh loudly as I lock my car and walk to the school building doors. People stare as I make my way. Of course they stare, I'm new here. Maybe the attention of a new kid will draw my mate out. I smile to myself as I walk into the office of the school. I know finding my mate will most likely not be that easy though.

"Hey, I'm new here and need to register," I say to the woman behind the large desk. I can smell the scents of werewolves in the room. Interesting, now I will have to make myself known and show that I am not a threat.

The woman looks up at me with a bored expression on her face. She glances over her shoulder at a girl with her nose buried in her phone as she sits on a counter. This woman is definitely not a werewolf, just a crabby ageing woman having a bad hair day.

"Alexa!" The woman snaps. The girl's head jerks up to look at the woman. "Would you kindly get the registration papers for this gentleman?"

The girl, Alexa, gives me a once over before popping a bubble with her gum. She flicks her black locks to the side of her head and I finally notice that half her head is shaved. Her caramel skin is flawless and her brown eyes pop catching your eye. She jumps down from the counter and walks to a filing cabinet which she rummages through.

I wait patiently as she takes her own sweet time pulling out a folder and sifting through it. I have to admit it though, she is a gorgeous girl, and her hairstyle just emphasizes her beauty tenfold. She has a nice body as well, which is only defined by the tight black skinny jeans, red Vans, and tight red crop top she wears. I can see the indent from the bellybutton ring underneath the white tank top that hides any skin that would be exposed by the crop top.

The woman behind the desk huffs impatiently at the girl. Her graying hair is frizzy with strands already falling from her bun at the top of her head. Anyone could notice that time has not been well to her as her face slowly turns into a mass of wrinkles.

"Alexa, don't make the gentleman wait all day," She snaps at the girl again. I smile as the shakes her ass and pops another bubble. Too bad this girl isn't my mate, I like her already, but maybe a mate showing attitude is not the best either.

"Here ya' are," Alexa says as she slides the folder across the counter to me. "Where ya' come from big guy?" Her voice is heavy with that southern accent yet there is something beautiful in it.

"Minnesota," I say as I pull the folder closer to me. I get a whiff of her scent and know immediately that she is a wolf. "I'm just passing through actually."

She cocks her head to the side as she stares at me. "Just passin' through ya' say?"

"Yes ma'am." I say as I look through the registration papers, I could easily fill out all of this by myself.

Alexa hands me a pen so I smile and thank her.

"If you're just passin' through then why are ya' fillin' out registration papers?" She asks curiously.

"I'm on a mission," I say as I fill out the first paper with mainly just information about my parents.

"Ooh, a mission," She pops another bubble. "What kinda' mission?"

"An important one," I say as I write down my father's name and cell phone number.

"Ooh, sounds cool. I like the sound of that, 'mission'." She giggles to herself. "I wanna go on a mission too, could I join ya'"

I raise my head at this and raise an eyebrow. "I don't think you could help me with this mission, sorry,"

She shrugs her shoulders. "At least I tried." Her smile is captivating.

I continue to fill out the forms until I hear a door open, Alexa still watching me. I can smell the wolf scent so I lift my head to see a fit man standing in the principal's doorway.

"Alexa, leave the young man alone, we don't need you driving him insane on his first day," The man says as Alexa laughs and pops another bubble.

"But daddy, he's pretty," She says with a smirk on her face. The man's jaw tightens.

"Do not play, Alexa, people will get the wrong ideas." His black hair is cut neatly, his face clean and shaven, and his navy blue suit is firm and pressed. Yes, this man screams principal, high authority, and werewolf.

"Daddy, I'm sure that Codee would understand," She says with another smirk.

"Alexa," He says in a warning tone.

"Ugh," Alexa scoffs. "I'm just joking, dad, jeez, take a joke. No need to be so serious all the time." She scoffs as she blows three bubbles after the other.

"Young man, could I speak to you in my office?" The man asks with a gentle smile my way.

"Sure, why not," I say and put all the papers back into the file folder.

"And Alexa, spit out that gum," The man says. Alexa pops a really loud bubble before spitting it into the trash can that the receptionist holds up to her. "Good girl, now don't be late to class again,"

Alexa groans loudly before grabbing her bag and making her way out of the office. On her way out I spot her popping a fresh piece of gum into her mouth and I have to bite my tongue to keep myself from laughing. Oh yes, I definitely like this girl.

"You'll have to excuse my daughter, she's a bit wild at times. I like to think of this as being her 'rebel' stage in her life. The wife says its better she gets this out of her system now while she's still young and under our care." The man says shaking his head while he shuts the door behind me. "Please, take a seat,"

I sit in one of the three chairs seated in front of the large desk with neat piles of papers, a large Apple desktop, picture frames (I can't see the pictures from this angle), and a name plate with the name 'Mr. TYLER'. A few certificates hang on the wall, a large framed picture of the woods in the middle of a snowstorm, and a family portrait. I spot Mr. Tyler, a beautiful woman in his arms who is sporting a nice round pregnant belly, a young replica of Mr. Tyler who can't be more than fifteen in this picture, Alexa (only her hair isn't shaved here) who can't be more than twelve, and a toddler boy sitting in Alexa's lap as she sits cross legged on the ground. I stare at how oddly beautiful the family is with their dark hair and caramel skin tones, no wonder Alexa is so gorgeous, her whole family is.

"That your family?" I blurt out without thinking.

Mr. Tyler follows my line of gaze and chuckles. "Yes, that was taken six years ago, we have four new additions to the family now. We really should get an updated picture taken."

"You have a beautiful family, Sir," I say truthfully. "Honestly, and you take such good photos, my family can't even sit still for dinner."

Mr. Tyler chuckles as he takes his seat behind the desk. "It was hard to get the little one to sit still, but we managed after a couple tries."

I nod my head before turning my full attention to the man in front of me. He probably wants to know why I'm here, no doubt he can smell my scent.

Mr. Tyler watches me curiously for a moment before finally speaking.

"So, what's your name kid?" He finally asks.

"Oh, yeah, sorry," I nervously chuckle. "James Fletcher,"

"Fletcher?" He asks with raised eyebrows. "From Black-Shadow?"

"Yes sir," I say with a head nod. Goddess, being formal is exhausting, how am I expected to act this way my whole life?

"Now what's an Alpha heir doing in my school so far from home?" His accented voice is just icing on the top. I have never been one for accents, but this man has it.

"My mate, Sir," I say with a strong voice.

He cocks his head to the side. "Your mate? Have you met her yet?"

I shake my head sadly. "No sir, but my eighteenth birthday is just around the corner and I need my mate to advance to Alpha."

He nods his head in understanding. "How do you know she'll be here then?"

"I can feel her, Sir, my wolf can at least."

"Ahh, yes, the wolf always knows. So he led you here all the way from Minnesota huh?"

"That's right," I say and shift in my seat. "I plan on wooing her into accepting me if she is human."

Mr. Tyler chuckles loudly. "Well, good luck son, the girls here are, how do I put this," He scratches his chin. "The best way to put it is whore, but that wouldn't be very kind now would it." I can't help the loud laugh that escapes me. Did this man really just call his female student body whores? "But you're a handsome man, I doubt you will be getting any no's anytime soon. I just hope she is loyal to you once she feels the bond." He says after I finish my laughter.

"I hope to the goddess and back she is too," I say. That would be terrifying to get an unfaithful mate, it happens sometimes though with humans.

"Now, back to business," Mr. Tyler says. "You're here in search of your mate, did anyone else come with you?"

"No sir, my Beta just recently found his own mate,"

"Human?" He asks.

"Yes sir, they haven't quite gotten to the revealing part yet, or even the dating part for that matter." I say the last part more to myself but Mr. Tyler heard it anyway.

"Well, I hope to the moon goddess that they figure things out soon, having a mate is the most precious gift the goddess could give us." He has a dreamy look on his face.

"I hope so too," I say with a chuckle. I really hope that Beowulf and Ridge figure things out. And I really hope that Beowulf finds it in himself to accept Ridge for who and what he is.

"So no one came with you, do you have a place to stay while you 'woo' your mate?" Mr. Tyler asks with a chuckle.

I shake my head slowly. "I was just planning on renting a small apartment if I had to. You never know how long this wooing might take."

"Yes, yes, I've seen what human mates are like, I was lucky enough to have a wolf mate myself. But my daughter Alexa, her mate is human so I know what it's like getting them to accept you."

I nod my head in understanding. What else do I do? Goddess, I suck at this already.

"Well, if you like, I can talk to my Alpha and see if you can stay at our pack house for the time being. I understand we have an alliance with your Black-Shadow pack, so I don't see any harm. That is if you can behave yourself. I don't need my brother jumping down my throat because I invited a hooligan over."

"I'm well behaved, Sir, promise. I take my responsibilities seriously and strive to be a great Alpha just like my father is now."

"That's good to hear. I will talk to my brother and get back to you." I nod my head and shift to get up before he stops me again. "James,"

"Yes, Sir?" I ask.

"Don't worry too much about the registration papers. If we have any problems I'll find a way to fill in the blanks. I hope we don't have any problems though," He eyes me with a serious look.

"None, Sir,"

"Good," He turns his chair to face the Apple desktop and clicks away with the mouse and keyboard before the printer next to him spits out a paper noisily. "I have registered you into my daughter's classes that way she can keep you company. Also, I'm hoping that having an Alpha influence will do her some good. That child really is wild."

"I'll try my best to reign her in, Sir," I say with a chuckle. For some reason I don't think I will be able to reign Alexa in much, I think that is just her personality.

___________________555___________________

~~ COMMENT ~~
•• VOTE ••
~~ SHARE ~~
•• FOLLOW ••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 81.8K 48
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 ❦ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 The Velvet Room; one of New York's largest underground clubs where women are forbidde...
128K 6.1K 8
Lorenzo never expected to be looking for a new pack. But when his Alpha's behavior pushes him out, he finds himself fighting in the tournament to sho...
481K 21.1K 39
[COMPLETE] **You will SPOIL things if you read this book first!! Check below for the first in the series!!** ••FYI•• You will want to read BOOKS...
2.1K 61 6
Lake Amber Swan is the older and unknown twin of Bella Swan. Renee didn't want her, so she had Lake shipped off, not caring where she ended up. She e...