Child of Legends

By FlamingMercury5

My name is Diane Almaz. I am a demi-legendary (half human and half legendary Pokémon) and I am a half-Dial... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter Twenty-Six

214 4 14
By FlamingMercury5

The Distortion World was....well, for lack of a better word, weird. Things were upside-down and sideways, and gravity seemed to be either nonexistent or completely wrong.

Gigi turned to Reggie. "Is this what drugs are like?" she asked.

"I don't know," Reggie replied, "but I'm pretty sure it is."

After walking through some of this nonsense, we approached a six-winged, snakelike creature sitting on a platinum throne.

"That is Giratina." Terrence said. "King of the Distortion World."

I walked up to Giratina, my heart pounding from how nervous I was.

"Um... hello, Lord Giratina... My name is Diane. Diane Almaz." I said.

"Yes... Diane... what brings you here?" he asked.

I stood up and courageously answered, "I'm here for Dialga's Hourglass. You did steal it, didn't you?"

"Noooooo....."

"DIDN'T YOU?"

"Okay... I sort of did. But someone had asked me to. If you want the hourglass, it's over there."

With his tail, he gestured to a small cave. We all went in.

Then, I saw it. An hourglass made of diamond, filled with the very sands of time.

Dialga's Hourglass.

I reached out to grab it, but then I saw a dark-colored hand reach out and grab it. I then noticed a person in the shadows.

"This is now mine," he said. "and if you so much as TOUCH it, I will destroy you."

"W-Who are you?" Lucy asked.

The person in the shadows laughed. "You already know who I am. Now....."

He turned around. "YOU WILL DIE!" he exclaimed as he shot lighting at me, then letting me go.

Then I noticed who it was.

"Zeke Black!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, yes," he continued, "it is I, Zeke Black, the son of Zekrom. How foolish were you to not notice this?"

"I knew there was something about you I didn't like!" I said.

Then the Reshiram girl, Rae White, stepped out of the shadows, laughing. "We really got her this time, right, Zeke?" she said.

"I know, Rae." Zeke said.

"Now, the purpose of our plan was to steal the hourglass and cause commotion among the gods, leading to their demise. Then, when they were all destroyed, I would rise from the rubble and become the ruler of ALL regions!" he exclaimed.

"MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Rae and Zeke laughed in unison.

"You.....You dirty, no-good, sneaky, slimy, rotten, wicked, and downright evil pair of MELON-RAIDING, FORK-TAMING, NOSE-HERDING, SCUM-FARMING, DUNG-STEALING, BURGER-POKING, FART-SIPPING TURDBLASTERS!!!!!!!" Gigi screamed at the top of her lungs.

I finally mustered up the courage to go up to Zeke and confront him with a challenge.

"Zeke." I declared. "Tonight, we will have a battle at the top of Dragonspiral Tower. If you win, you keep the hourglass, and if you faint and lose, you have to hand it over. Deal?"

"Deal." Zeke said.

"Great."

Then Lucy, Terrence, Reggie, Gigi and I rushed for the portal out of the Distortion World.

Lucy then flew me to the top of Dragonspiral Tower.

The sun was setting.

I was ready.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 190 6
*This story contains Pokemon Sun and Moon spoilers. You have been warned.* After just over a year, Lillie finally makes her return. Sound familiar? I...
157K 6.5K 24
Write your own fate in the stars, I will be here to pick you up should you fall while finishing your story, and if al...
1.2K 66 15
"Two worlds apart, two different fabricated realities they lived in, both united by the love they had for eachother..." Basic Story Summary: Zero, a...
5.3K 53 10
Melody Singer a new journey has begun, she lost her mother in a cave when it gave in but they made it out and her mother wanted her dead, after the l...