unexpected {bs}

By jetbluecth

|COMPLETED| Who knew what could happen in two weeks... CURRENTLY EDITING! Β© all right reserved. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 20 part 2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
NEW FAN FICTION
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue

Chapter 9

3.3K 62 2
By jetbluecth

Today we go home. I'm really sad to be going but I really need to get home because I really needed to see my mum. we were leaving at 2pm to go to the airport and at 5pm we were leaving so and then we will back at 5am tomorrow. it was 10 am and we decided to go to the boys room after we're finished getting ready because we didn't realise that we had the same flight times but just different planes, the boys would arrive half an hour before us so they said they would meet us when we got off, they said that they would drop us back to each others houses, I hope my house isn't a complete wreck, it's going to be so weird without two patch and I know it will.

As we left to go to the boys room we didn't realise that we would of had to of been out of our room by half 12, so we would only of been able to stay at there room till about 11:30 and then we would of had to pack our bags and put them downstairs in the baggage room and then we all agreed that we would relax by the pool until we had to go. We didn't really get much time to come to the pool a lot these these two weeks but when we did it was worth it and i will miss it and the boys.

Char felt ill again today and we didn't know why this time Charlotte and James went on there date two nights and they both really enjoyed it but I don't know but she felt really ill, yesterday she was ok but today she was all pale and she was really dizzy when she stood up, I don't know how she is going to do with a 10 hour flight. I hope she will ok.

When we went to the boys room we just talked and were trying to sort out when the flights were and when we said good bye and then dropping us home. the boys were really helpful and are going to help us if we get lost or anything Like that. once it half 11 me and jess went back to the room and it seemed really quiet. when we went into Charlottes room she was fast asleep so we decided that we would wake her up last minute and pack her bags for her, and then we would pack ourselves.

After we packed our bags our rooms seemed so empty, we woke Charlotte up and made our way to the boys room, whilst we were out char told us she had a shower which made her really dizzy and that's why she fell asleep, she could hardly stand and when we got to the boys room she just fell but we managed to get her up but then when James answered the door she completely just past out she fell flat on her face and was just lying there. everybody ran over to her really fast and we rushed her onto one of the boys bed and James carried her. we were all so worried.

"Charlotte are you ok" everyone kept saying but there was no reply.

"I'm really worried, should I go and get someone" James said

"Ill come with you, I'm sure she just fainted, Charlottes strong so she should be ok" I said

Me and James rushed down the stairs and went to the reception, I rushed to the person at the desk and said,

"My friends just fainted what should we do we are supposed to be getting out flight in 5 hours" I said to the woman at the desk

"Do you want me to call an ambulance" she replied

"Please can you just check if she's ok before we do anything" James said shouting

"Ok I'll come up now can we go" she said

"Ok, it's this way" I said as we ran back up the stairs, when we got back to the room Connor, brad, Tristan and jess were all sitting around the bed waiting for her to wake up.

"We got Someone" James said as he walked towards char.

"Ok, Is she ok" jess said, the woman walked over to Charlotte and then realised that the Best thing to do was just to leave her to wake up herself

"I'm sure she's ok, I think she was just really dizzy and needed to lay down, if you see anything unusual starting to happen call an ambulance and I will come straight back up" the woman said whilst walking out.

"Thanks" James said and the Woman closed the door behind her.

"She was sooooo much help" brad said sarcastically

"Maybe she's right, charlottes hard shes probably just sleeping don't worry. "

It was 2pm when the taxi came to pick us all up, the boys went down earlier to take all our bags down bless and then came back up. so when the taxi was here all we had to do was go, Char had finally woken up about half an hour before we all had to leave, she had a huge bruise on her forehead from falling and she had a headache and still felt dizzy, when we had to leave James carried her all the way down as she could barely walk still without almost passing out, I was worried because she would have to stand up the whole way through customs.

---------------------------------------------

When we got to the airport, we all had to walk really fast because we got caught in traffic but James was still holding Charlotte but on his back. He was so nice to her, the boys flight was half an hour before ours so we had to say good bye almost as soon as they got were they needed to give the suitcases in. We all hugged for so long and brad kissed my forehead. as we said our good byes they walked away whilst waving to us and everyone blew each other kisses it was so cute.

Of course got lost again and this time jess had to ask. she was so embarrassed because when she started asking where we were the man just walked off (I don't think he spoke English) me and char were laughing unbelievably loud and jess just glared at us. she asked a woman this time spoke English and managed to give us directions to where we were going.

We got through customs ok this time as I was wearing a skater skirt and not jeans, char was finding it so hard to stand up and she looked so pale when she had to stand up for longer than a minute, she didn't faint again though but when we had to walk jess gave her a piggy back the whole way. she was so lucky.

---------------------------------------------

This flight was so much better, thank god! this time it was three seats per row so we managed to all sit next to each other and not some smell snored fart man that took up most two seats.

I was quite tired so me and char managed to fall asleep in the first half hour, but until I was woken up by jess singing along to can we dance. god she loved that song and so did I, so we both Sang along really loud until someone told us to shut up, we still sung but we just whispered

"Brads voice though" I said.

"Omg I know I can't believe we know them this is the weirdest thing ever"

"I know right" I said really cheesy. I heard someone behind singing wild heart which immediately made me and jess start singing really loudly again.

"It's brads voice though" I said to jess

"I know haha" jess said.

"Don't tell anyone we know them" Charlotte said waking up.

"Ok we'll that's going to be hard" I said and jess agreed.

"Why not" jess said

"I don't know I just want to be answering so many questions whilst I'm on a plane for another 7 hours!" Char said

"Oh yeah you may be right there" I said.

---------------------------------------------

Once we got back seven hours later it was 5am and I was shattered I only slept two hours and the other 8 hours I was too worried at what it was like at home. I just wanted everyone to sleep round mine but I couldn't because the house was still a wreck.

Once we got our suitcases and dragged them to the exit, the boys were waiting for us and when they saw us they came up to us and spun us around it was so fun but Connor didn't. I felt quite sorry for Connor as he never really got involved but I did like him around.

"I've missed you" brad said in my ear

"I've only been gone 10 hours" I said, I was shivering because I was in a skirt.

"Are you cold because you can have my coat if you want it" brad said, I loved his coat a lot even though It was men's and it was huge I still loved it. brad wrapped it round my shoulders and he took my suitcase.

When the taxi arrived it was Char's house first that was dropped off at and jess was sleeping round, I was invited and so was everyone else but I couldn't because of my mum and I think the boys wanted to just go home because they were tired. the next house was mine, when I got ready to get out everybody hugged me and then I hugged brad tightly, I turned to get my suitcase out of the boot and then I turned around brad was standing there and was leaning into kiss me.

"I'm not ready brad!" and then ran in to my house so fast and shut the door behind me, what did I just do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 1.7K 36
❝I never expected to fall for my little sisters best friend❞ :: sometimes you can't explain what you see in a person. it's just the way they take you...
6.1K 99 27
Don't take it personal
49.4K 1K 34
The girl with a baby falls in love with a bad boy
34.9K 218 141
love is a confusing and harsh thing but there's always light at the end of the tunnel