๐‡๐€๐”๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ...

By adoredangel

โ what matters most is we finally found each other , and that truth is stronger than t... More

CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Authors Note

Chapter 5

24.6K 675 182
By adoredangel

Chapter 5

"Katerina! I brought you a friend." Klaus/Alaric smirked as he walked in Alaric's apartment with Kayla.

Katherine was making coffee when she suddenly stopped and stared wide eyed at Kayla walking in without a fight.

"You came with him? Willingly??" she scoffed in disbelief.

Kayla rolled her eyes. "It was either come willingly, or come fighting. I'd much rather hang out with you, then Elena." she said disgusted.

"Careful, Klaus might think you tried to kill Elena." Kol said sarcastically.

Kayla smirked, "I have tried."

Kayla sat down on the couch as Klaus/Alaric stood at the door with his witch, Maddox.

"I'll be back as soon as I can." Maddox insisted.

"Yes, do hurry. I'm anxious to get out of this body. And if you get hung up, call me. You know how impatient I get." Klaus/Alaric said.

Kayla snorted, "Meaning if you don't do what he says he'll kill you." she smirked, "Maybe I could help."

Klaus/Alaric sent an amused look at Kayla and closed the door as Maddox left in a rush.

"If you keep acting that way, Klaus will try to steal you away from me." Kol stated, he almost growled at the thought.

"Where is he going?" Katherine asked nervously as she sat next to Kayla for protection.

"To retrieve me. So I can get out of this bad hair do." Klaus/Alaric stated annoyed. Kayla smirked and walked up to him. "It is bad hair." she said as she ruffled his.

Klaus/Alaric grabbed her wrist, picked her up, and sped her to the couch. "Sit." he demanded.

"You need to listen to him. He's put a dagger in the rest of us and I wouldn't put it past him to hurt you." Kol said concerned.

"Are you sure that's a good idea, Klaus?" Katherine asked, ignoring the interaction.

"Well, the full moon is almost upon us," he began as he pulled the moonstone out, "I've killed the witch, I have the moon stone, and the doppelganger is waiting in the wings. Ohh, I am ready to break this curse." he said grinning deviously.

"And why would you do that here? There's so many people that would try to stop you?" Katherine asked.

"And what witch?" Kayla asked.

"Because I have to. It's the birth place of the doppelganger." Klaus/Alaric stated, not bothering to answer Kayla.

"I didn't realize that was a requirement." Katherine said confused.

"Well, how could you? You betrayed me and fled England before I could give you the details, Katerina. But I did find your birth place and I slaughtered your family. So I guess we're cool. Let's just hope that Elena isn't as stupid as you are." Klaus/Alaric hummed.

Kayla rolled her body eyes annoyed. Kol didn't have any memory of the slaughtering of the Petrova's, so she didn't see what happened exactly.

"She won't run. She'll die before she lets anyone that she loves get hurt." Katherine informed.

"And that's exactly what I'm counting on," he smirked as he started to compel her, "You can't leave until I tell you to."

Kayla scoffed, "She wasn't always like that."

Klaus/Alaric looked at he confused. "What do you mean?"

"Just that. I used to be friends with them, and then Elena tried to kill me out of jealousy. Idiot didn't realize that I technically can't die." Kayla said as a dark look appeared in her eyes.

"Well, I'll make if painful." Klaus/Alaric smirked.

"I wish I could get to her first, I'd kill everyone she loves and then torture her for years. Afterwards I would compel her to not tell anyone, but have nightmares-" Kayla cut him off.

"If I'm right, her friends will find a way to save her. You can do it then."

Someone knocked on the door, so Kayla got up to answer it. Immediately an annoyed look appeared on her face. "Damon, Andie." she nodded as she walked back to the couch.

"Kayla? What are you doing here?" Damon asked.

Kayla ignored his question and nodded to Katherine.

"What are you doing here?" Katherine asked with sass.

"We are here to rescue you." Andie nodded enthusiastically. Obviously she had been compelled.

"Why does he always show up?!" Kol yelled. Kayla just rolled her eyes at his jealousy, and continued to listen.

"No, sweetie. We are here to see if she deserves to be rescued." Damon corrected slowly.

"Right." Andie said pointing her finger at him.

"I figured you still might be kicking. Alari-Klaus was blending way too easily. Figured he probably had some coaching." he said as he showed her a phial.

"Is that..." Katherine started, staring in shock.

"Vervain? Your salvation?" Damon said sarcastically.

"It's not going to undo anything." Katherine protested.

"There's always a loophole. Did he tell you to stay in this apartment until he said it was ok to leave?" Damon asked. When she didn't answer, he continued, "You can't say. Did he tell you to do absolutely everything he says until the end of time?" he asked dramatically.

"No." she answered.

"There's your loophole. Drink this and prevent any further compulsion." Damon said, but when Katherine went closer to take it, he pulled back quickly. Kayla rolled her eyes at his manipulation.

"Give it to me." Katherine demanded.

"Answer one question first. You double-crossed us with Isobel, why?" Damon questioned.

"I didn't think you could stand a chance against Klaus, so I was looking out for myself." Katherine tried instantly.

"And where did that get you? Here." he replied smirking. He threw the phial at her, and Katherine fumbled to catch it.

"Be careful with that. If he finds out you have that, you're never getting out of here." he starts. Katherine drinks the certain and starts choking as it burns down her throat.

"You owe me. And I will collect," he looked toward Andie, "Come on." he demanded. "Nice to meet you." Andie says cheerfully.

Before Andie closed the door Damon looked at Kayla concerned. "Be safe."

"I know we're not super close, but tell me about yourself." Katherine said, slightly tipsy as loud music played.

Kayla and Katherine were dancing around, Kayla more drunk than she had ever been.

"Slow down on the drinks." Kol said.

"Well, ever since I was little, I began having dreams of Kol's memories. Of course whenever he began talking to me, I thought I had skitso- something." Kayla slurred as she bounced on the couch.

Before she could continue, Klaus/Alaric entered the room. Katherine vamp sped next to Kayla and pretended to be sober. Kayla had bottles of alcohol surrounding her.

"You mind turning that down?" he asked aggravated. He glanced at Kayla and shook his head, already expecting it.

Katherine quickly turned the music down and grabbed a bourbon. "Why so grumpy?" she asked in fake interest.

"Well, this body has outlived its usefulness." he said.

"So go die, or get a better one!" Kayla slurred slightly.

"Do you want a drink?" Katherine asked, waving the bottle in front of his face.

"No, Katerina, I don't want a drink." he said annoyed. He watched amused as Kayla tried to stand, but quickly fell back down.

"Go to sleep darling." Kol told her.

"WOAH! I have a voice in my head!" Kayla exclaimed out loud, pointing to her forehead. Katherine shot her a look and continued talking.

"Come on. It might loosen you up." she tried again.

Angry, Klaus/Alaric took the bottle and threw it against the wall. He rushed towards her and began compelling her.

"What I want is for you to sit down and shut up." he hissed.

Katherine sat down, and suddenly Maddox arrived.

"Maddox, what took you so long?" Klaus demanded angrily.

"You've got a lot of luggage." Maddox said as two men enter with some luggage. Soon after, a woman followed.

"Greta. Finally." Klaus/Alaric exclaimed.

"Hello, love. Nice body. You ready to get out of it?" Greta asked as two more men enter with a box.

Katherine stared at them in fear, while Kayla finally passed out
from the alcohol.

***

【should Kayla go on the trip with Klaus and Stefan.. Or should there be HUGE time skip??】

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

865K 20.4K 143
- โ๐š ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ง๐จ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐ง๐ โž โœจ๐Ÿบ โ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ...
191K 4.2K 57
๐Š๐จ๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐š๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ฑ ๐Ž๐‚ I am ๐‹๐ฎ๐œ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ. I am known as The Devil by humans. I don't mind. Punishing the bad is my duty. If I am deemed...
1.5K 102 11
"๐•พ๐–๐–Š ๐–‘๐–†๐–š๐–Œ๐–๐–˜ ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–”๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–Š๐–— ๐–’๐–Ž๐–“๐–‰'๐–˜ ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Ž๐–†๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–‰" SOULMATE AU- ELIJAH MIKAELSON
84.9K 2.1K 20
๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ฉ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ, ๐Š๐€๐‘๐€๐™๐‡๐€๐ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐Š๐€๐„๐‹๐’๐Ž๐. โ˜†เผ„ Iษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ Sแด›แด‡า“แด€ษด Sแด€สŸแด แด€แด›แดส€แด‡'s แดษดแด‡ แด›ส€แดœแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡ ษชs KสŸแด€แดœs Mษชแด‹แด€แด‡สŸsแดษด's แด›แดกษชษด sษชsแด›แด‡ส€. Kแด€ส€แด€...