My Alpha Mates

By EmoInTheHouse

Cassie is not a girly-girl. Ripped jeans, big t-shirts, she's a tomboy all the way. She lives alone with her... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
EPILOGUE
THANK-YOU

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

38.4K 903 5
By EmoInTheHouse

Cassie awoke to Ryder gently rubbing ointment onto her stomach. She whimpered in pain, and he gently stroked her skin, eyes dark with anger at the sight of her stomach. Then he gently lifted her up and carried her downstairs for breakfast.

The boys looked at her worriedly, but she just smiled tiredly, and tried to hide her wincing as she sat on Ryder's lap. They still saw it, and insisted on watching over her all day. Two were always on 'pack business', so it would be Ryder and Damon in the morning, and Will and Jace in the afternoon.

They were just finishing up yet another game of Call Of Duty, Cassie whooping the guys asses, after a very fun morning, when Jace and Will came in. They looked grimly satisfied, and she saw Jace give Damon a meaningfull nod over head. 'What is it?' She asked, 'What did you do?' She was already dreading the answer...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
721M 11.4M 114
Tessa Young is an 18 year old college student with a simple life, excellent grades, and a sweet boyfriend. She always has things planned out ahead of...
41.1M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
19.6M 596K 42
"Give me your hand." He ordered and i looked at him confused. He sighed before taking my left hand. I gasped when he suddenly put an engagement ring...