My Alpha Mates

By EmoInTheHouse

Cassie is not a girly-girl. Ripped jeans, big t-shirts, she's a tomboy all the way. She lives alone with her... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
EPILOGUE
THANK-YOU

CHAPTER TWELVE

40.4K 1K 79
By EmoInTheHouse

Over the next few days, the boys got worse and worse, until Jace finally couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed as she walked out of her room and shoved her against the wall, breathing heavily against her neck, kissing the spot he would mark her. Then he began speaking, 'He just made,' kiss, 'one,' kiss, 'stupid,' kiss. 'mistake! He's really sorry, and this is killing us! Please forgive him!' She just shoved him off, furious, and replied, 'Two days, Jace! That's all it took! And ypu expect me to just, 'forgive' him? I'm only werewolf! Right. You know what? I don't think we, all of us, are ever going to work. I'm moving packs.' By the end of her speech, tears were streaming down her face, but she struggled against him. He growled, shuddering visibly, 'Don't ever say that! You are ours! Sorry Cassie, but you have left me no choice. I can't let you leave!' He looked at her sadly. "You know what I have to do, Kitty. I'm sorry." Cassie knew. She began screaming and thrasing in his grip, soon all her mates were there. No one did anything.

An impervious mark was something only an alpha could create. It prevented their mate from leaving pack territory, but also caused her alot of pain. It was humiliating to have. Jace gripped Cassie's shoulders, and sank his elongenated canines into her tender flesh. She whimpered. The last of her trust in them dissapeared as the pain hit her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
23.7M 564K 32
"Y-your H-highness? I-i'm sorry b-but t-there m-must b-be a-a m-mistake..." A loud growl sounded through the whole ballroom causing me to start shaki...
721M 11.4M 114
Tessa Young is an 18 year old college student with a simple life, excellent grades, and a sweet boyfriend. She always has things planned out ahead of...
53.3M 1.6M 63
[#1 Teen Fiction | #1 in Romance] Bad boy Luke Dawson is stuck living with clumsy nobody Millie Ripley for the summer. When she ran over his most p...