arranged - jungkook

By kitheslove

โ i need you โž -jjk ยฉ2015,jeonspaw More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8 pt.2
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Hana and her cute author-nim โ‰ง๏นโ‰ฆ
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
hana and her cute author-nim โค
remake ?
got smtg to tell you!
i miss you guys :<
a gift ???? jikook AU
question!!!! pleasee help me :(((
the remake is out!!

Final Chapter

37.7K 713 773
By kitheslove

hana

namjoon brought me to the garden.namjoon sit at the bench and pat the empty space beside him.

the space between us is freaking awkward but weirdly,namjoon is smiling while looking at the sky.

"what do you want to talk about namjoon ?" i asked looking down at my feet.

"when jungkook first arrived here,i cant help but pissed off about it.i thought i can win your heart when i knew you and jungkook argue that day but when i saw you and jungkook hugging each other,i give up.you will always love him no matter what happend so why would i bother right ?"he chuckled a bit.

i slowly turn my direction to namjoon and he was still smiling but this time hes looking down.

"namjoon,im sorr-" namjoon looked at me with a bitter smile.

"no need to be sorry hana,you did nothing wrong"namjoon look up at the sky again.

"but namjoon i did like the biggest mistake" i knitted my eyebrows a bit.

"hana,i already forgive you even after we kissed that day." he smiled again.

"but why ?"

"because i love you" finally the both of us make an eye contact.

i suddenly burst out crying,knowing that i broke his heart but he still pretend that hes fine.

i hugged him tightly and i felt my shoulder wet."im sorry namjoon" i said between my sobs.he replied by caressing my back.

we broke the hug and i saw namjoon quickly wipe his tears.his cuteness make me chuckled a bit.

"friends ?" i offered my hand and he took it with a smile.

"be happy okay ?im always there for you if you need help"namjoon smiled and make me cry the second time.

-

jungkook

i saw hana from outside.she smiled as she looked at me.i playfully put on a serious face.i saw her hugging with namjoon but trying to be the understanding husband,i should listen to her first.

im so improved.

i motioned hana to sit beside me and she did.i looked at her with a pout.

she knitted her eyebrows as she saw my expression.she was about to ask whats wrong but i cut her off.

"what are you talking about with namjoon ?" i pouted more.she chuckled.aishh this girl.

well,i am jealous by it :').

"namjoon and me are trying to bond with each other but as friends nothing more than that." she smiled.i nodded while hugging my chest.

"someone's jealous" hana teased me with a smirk.

"shut up bij" i rolled my eyes.

hana teased me again and i attack her with tickles but hana made a flat face (-_-) < like this.i pouted and hana flicked my forehead.

"puppy" she chuckles and went to the kitchen.

i smiled and followed her to the kitchen.we fool around a bit,then she got a text message.as soon as she read the text she looked at me.

but she looked worried."whats wrong ?"i tried to peek at her phone but she quickly hide it from me.

she made the no-no sign and walked away back to the bedroom.

i follow her from back again.suddenly,she turned around. "you came here with your car right ?" she asked in hurry.i nodded slowly,sensing something is wrong.

"i need to borrow it forawhile,please"she begged."tell me first what is happening"i said strictly.she sighed and refused to tell me.i grabbed her hand as she was about to walk passed me.

"tell me,hana"i look at her fiercely.she surrender and tell me that aeri wanted to meet her alone.

"where is she now ?"thinking about the miles away seoul to ilsan.im so not letting my baby (car) go away that far without me.

"she found out about me in here since we forgot to delete our selfies during we are in ilsan at ig" media social is dangerous kids,see a psycho can probably tracking you.

"i will drive" i took my car keys and walk away."no youre not going" she pulled my hands.i ignore her and just start the car's engine."please jungkook,just stay here"she begged."i dont want her to put any harm on you"she suddenly started crying.

"then,i dont want her to put harm on you too.hana,we both are her target."i cupped her cheeks and wipe her tears."im going with you okay ?" she nodded slowly and i pulled her into a hug to cool her down.

"lets go now"she break the hug and went into the car.

"we are going too" a voice said that made the both of us turned around.

-

so,it ends up with everyone followed us."just stay in the car,dont go out from the car"hana said as we are near to the location.then,i saw a girl leaning at the building's wall.i pointed at here and hana said it was her.

i parked the car a bit far so she wont see us."put us on the line so we can hear what happen okay" jin said with a worried face.

-

hana

"hana,you came.i didnt expect that" aeri said with a smirk.

"what do you want ?"i rolled my eyes.

"wheres jungkook ?" she looked at me with a fierce look.

"why would i know ? youre the one fucking with him and now you asked me ? oh wait i forgot,maybe youre too busy sucking dicks until you forget about jungkook"

"you think im dumb ?"aeri suddenly drop that making my hands sweat cold.

"let me give you a hint.funfair.camera.fireworks" my eyes wide open as i get what she was saying.

"youre the one who took our picture" i knitted my eyebrows.aeri clapped her hands "awww youre so smart" she ruffled my hair.

"so now im going to ask you again, wheres jungkook ?" she smiled but it looks creepy.

"you are the one wh---"

"im here" i heard that familiar voice behind me.

"jungkook" aeri suddenly bursted out crying

the both of us stay quiet as she continue

"do you know how much i suffer without you ? you gave me the fantasies and left me just like that. why hana ? dont you know i did everything just for you"

she said between her sobs.jungkook just stay quiet.

"so youre just going to stay quiet ? answer me jungkook." she yelled.

"i dont know what youre talking about but i dont think you have done anything good to me.if you did why does everyone keep on telling me to stay away from you.why does people call you psycho if you did good to me ?"

aeri suddenly laughed and she took out something from her pocket.

its a gun.

"youre playing dumb now jungkook ? well i found this shit in my house so i wanted to try this out."

she aim the gun at jungkook and pulled the trigger.

"youre only for me jungkook"

she released the bullet.

i ran to jungkook and pulled him.

jungkook hugged me tightly and turn our body around quickly.

i quickly pull away from jungkook.

suddenly i heard aeri scream.

i look back at aeri and i saw jimin and jhope holding her down.

i look at jungkook and he got no bullets on him neither do i.

"call the ambulance faster" jin yelled in panicked as he told taehyung.

i came closer and dropped on my knees.

it was namjoon.he took the bullet.a lot of blood came out from him.

"namjoon,why did you do that ?" i cried as i hug his fragile body.

namjoon looked at me and smile."dont cry hana,be happy" he slowly reached my cheek and wipe my tears.

loud sirens was heard.the police took aeri away.a few people came towards us and carry namjoon to the ambulance.

namjoon looked at me with a weak smile.he mouthed 'be happy' again.how can i be happy ?

-

we are now waiting for the doctor about namjoon.

"wheres my joon ?" mrs kim who just arrived,asking the others.

"hes still in the operation room since the bullet is still in his" jin explain.

i went to mrs kim and cried so hard as she pulled me into a hug.

"im sorry" i said between the sobs."you did nothing wrong hana" i heard mr kim's voice.

"crying will not help anyhting,honey.so stop crying okay ?" mr kim said while patting my head.

i nodded and wipe off my tears.

-

we waited for 3 hours and theres still no news about namjoon.

suddenly,a doctor came out."can i see kim namjoon's relatives" he annouced at the hall.everyone of us went to the doctor.

the doctor was shocked at first but he ignore the looking from everyone.

"is my son okay ?" mrs kim asked in worried.

"your son is so lucky,the bullet misplaced his heart.dont worry hes fine and hes sleeping right now.you can visit him if you want to" he said that make everyone sighed in relief.

the kim couple turned their look at me.i pointed at myself and they nod.

i took a deep breathe and went to follow the doctor to namjoons ward.

i said thanks as the doctor showe me the ward.i took a deep breathe and open the door.

there i saw the fragile monster,sleeping soundly.i smile and went to sit beside him.

i took his hand and put it on my cheeks.i suddenly started to cry."why did you took that bullet ? you stupid. luckily it was misplaced. and how dare you told me to be happy when you got shot ?" i chuckled a bit.

"thanks for saving me and jungkook. i owe you so much namjoon." i kissed his forehead and stroke his hair.

"better get going now"i was about to grab the door knob as i heard namjoon's voice.

"hi hana"

i turned around and saw him smiling.

-

3 years later

"kidsss can you guys stop running in the kitchen ? its dangerous" meryl sternly said.

"sorry mommy" taemin and jumin said and continue to chase each other at the living room.

hana and gloria smiled sheepishly at meryl."what ? its true the kitchen is dangerous" meryl make the duhh face."said the person who played with fire in kitchen before" hana said while eating the bread.

meryl rolled her eyes."guys omg.i got a date with yoongi today.got to go! sorry guysss" gloria said as she checked the clock.

"byee have fun.wait gloria"meryl said while taking something.hana who saw what meryl took already laughed like a maniac.

"just in case"meryl gave gloria a condom.gloria laughed sacarstically."sorry i want babies too.byee" she waved and walked away.

"shes not a baby anymore :').what did yoongi did to our little maknae" meryl and hana fake crying.

suddenly,jimin came into the frame."babee me and the kids wanna go play outside okay ?" he wrap his arm around meryl's waist and give her a peck on her lips.

"be safe okayy" meryl smiled and slap jimin's butt as he walked away since he wiggle his butt.

"no wonder you guys already have two kids" hana make that pervert face.

"shut upp" meryl punched her on her arm.

"im going to go check on jungkook" hana bring up some toasted bread for jungkook.

"dont be too loud" meryl smirked.

hana

i went upstairs and open the door to our room.

i saw jungkook playing with our little baby,jungmin.

"morning babe" jungkook said as he saw me.

i ruffled his mushroom hair and give him his breakfast.

jungmin giggle as i carry him.i make the blop sounds on his tummy and make him giggle more.

"i cant believe i already have child with you" jungkook suddenly said.

"everything went so fast.im afraid that im not able to be a good father for jungmin" he continue eating his bread.

"why did you say that ?" i knitted my eyebrows together.

"im busy with work and always come home late" he said looking at jungmin.

"jungkook its not your fault okay ? now you have a day off so spend your time wisely with jungmin okay ?" i smiled at him

but he frowned."whats wrong ?"

"i want to spend time with his beautiful mommy too" he said in the baby voice.

i flicked his forehead and he chased me around.

seeing jungmin and jungkook smiled makes me fluttered.

they are precious to me and i promise i will never let this family fall apart.

-

want to know about the others ?

yoongi is a doctor and hes a professional about skins and hes currently dating gloria.
eventho his a doctor he still have that old habit : sleeping.

having skills with dancing,hoseok decided to open a dance centre where he can teach people to dance.he even become the famous dancer and teacher since hoseok knows the fun way to teach people.

taehyung end up being a teacher in a highschool.well cant believe hes a smart kid.it was culture shock for him but he said it was fun.he got married to namjoon's cousin,dhiya.

jin,for the love of food,he published his own receipe book.every year of thanksgiving everyone will gathered at his house since hes a great cook.cant wait for him to show up in tv cook shows.

jimin is a father of twins.park taemin and park jumin.he open up a music class since he has an angelic voice and his tricky tricks fingers playing the piano.

jungkook ? he has his own clinic and was really busy since he was like the famous doctor because he has the look but hes mine girls.and he have a son named jeon jungmin.

namjoon,after he recovery from the incident he started to make music and tadaaaa he conquer the world with his music.his mixtape was awesome.

gloria is still working as clerk.she said it was stressful but the payment is really worth the life time.but she is still with
her dumb attitude.

meryl and me now busy taking care of our babies.its tiring but thats the only time for me to see them grow up.

well eventho now we have our own family and career but we still hang out with each other.

i

wonder what drama will happen on the upcoming years.

-

PAM PAM PAM
finally an update and the last for this book.
im sad because this book has come to an end.i also kind of happy because i can published more books.

i wanna say thanks to people and friends who help me out jeonkookiea yoongibon_ spongieetae dorkyeomie AhSongyi
they gave great ideas and keep on supporting me.

and especially the readers,i wanna thanks a lot to you guys.thanks for waiting for all the late updates.thanks for voting and your comments.hope to see you guys again on another ff ~

well as you can see the ending is like the clichè one,sorry about that.i will learn to write more awesome books and published for you guys.

love you guys ~❤

im keraing T^T

sorry  :')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 725 22
"If I can't have you no one can" "We shouldn't be together" ๐Ÿ“Ship: Jikook obv, WARNINGโ—โ— ๐Ÿ“ŒMature content ๐Ÿ“ŒBloody ๐Ÿ“ŒRomance ๐Ÿ“Œ Abusive language ๏ฟฝ...
518 2 25
//can you trust me?\\ โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข Jungkook ff/fanfic
5.9K 316 26
'Jungkook, I want divorce ' 'Why?? ' A complicated love story... they love, they hate, they want, they need, they fall apart... Top Jk Bottom T...
772 72 6
๐—•๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚. ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜. (j.jk x i.ya) //too lazy to update. 4ever hiatus. don't expect too much. byieeeee.//