Frozen Fantasies [brallon]

By Trixxiee78

Dallon and Brendon were star-crossed lovers brought together by unconventional circumstances and torn apart b... More

I
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV

II

189 14 22
By Trixxiee78

//there's going to be a little bit of lemon/smut in this chapter, so please if you know me personally don't judge me. There will be a warning//
(10 years previous)

My hands shook with a force of unknown terror. Something i had never felt before. It was strange for me to be this afraid of absolutely nothing. It was just a concert. Just a meet and greet. I was only going to a concert featuring my favorite human ever. Brendon Boyd Urie. Age 19. Single. Hot. Gay. But also famous. He was my idol. The man I had looked up to since the beginning of his career. When I felt down I pressed play on his album, and everything got better if only for a few minutes. So I saved everything I had. Pennies and spare dollars I found on the street. I got a job checking groceries for ungrateful soccer moms for a year until I could finally pay for a ticket. One single ticket for the night of my dreams. And there I was. Standing in the grass surrounded my thousands of other people, hundreds of feet away from him, but nevertheless. I was there, and I was going to meet him. I felt strong and free; I was free to conquer the world. When he came on stage dressed in marionette costume and makeup my heart skipped a beat. A silent tear slipped down the bridge of my nose, and I fell headfirst into the music. My senses were submerged in him, and nothing but him. Before I could get out I was drowning in his goodbyes and he ran off the stage leaving me empty again. I stood there as the lights turned off and the stage went dark, the fumes from cheaply harvested weed dissipated and the stars made themselves known again. Sitting with my legs crossed, I stared up into the void of the sky, then my mind reconnected and I remembered where I was. Clambering to my feet, I jumped up and ran down the pathway to the back of the stairs where the email told me to go. A man stood there in front of a bus pushing large cases into the undercarriage.

"Can I help you?" He said wiping the sweat from his forehead.

"I have a meet and greet ticket." I said tugging at the burgundy bow tie on my neck.

"I'm sorry buddy, but..."

"We ready Zack?" A voice interrupted from the front of the bus. He stepped down and walked leisurely over to the both of us. He looked so different up close. Without any makeup on, a pair of cherry red glasses perched on his nose and his black fringe laying carelessly in his eyes. He was wearing a pair of tight black jeans, and a dark green t-shirt showing itself from under a thin pink zip up jacket. "Is there a problem?" He asked softly.

"He's late for the meet and greet B." The man who I assumed to be Zack responded.

"Oh," Brendon said looking me over from head to toe, "I'll give him his time... Follow me." He nudged my shoulder, and just that slight touch set my heart on fire. "So what the fuck were you doing for three whole hours? It's almost 1 in the morning."

I was stuck. No words would form on my lips. "I was just watching everyone go, and the stars are really beautiful tonight."

"The show ended hours ago," He chuckled and used open several sets of squeaky doors before opening one last one into what I would assume to be the green room.

"Yeah... I was just soaking it all up." He chuckled and opened a mini fridge in the far corner of the room.

"Wanna beer?"

I nodded slowly, "Sure... Thanks." He handed it to me and cracking it open, he plopped down on the tattered velvet couch.

"You can sit. I don't bite," He said patting a spot next to him on the couch. I stepped lightly over to him sitting on the edge of the seat and taking a sip of the beer in my hands. "So, you want pictures? Autographs?"

I sat dumbstruck for a moment before replying, "No..."

"Then, why'd you come?"

"I kind of just wanted to talk to you..." I exhaled deeply trying to catch my breath.

"Oh, that's new."

I chuckled, "no one just wants to talk?"

"No not usually."

"You did great tonight."

"Thanks," he replied staring straight ahead. A silence fell over us while we simply sipped our beers. "What's your name?"

"Dallon, Dallon Weekes."

"Hello Dallon, I'm Brendon Urie." I smiled softly, and took a deep breath feeling the anxiety rolling off my shoulders

"Hi Brendon, how are you?"

"I'm doing fine, what about you?"

"I'm living..." I took a deep breath and my eyes locked on his, and once they did I couldn't tear them away

"Why are you smiling so big?" He smirked that smirk I had seen in photos, and my blood ran cold.

"Do you know how long I have dreamed of this?"

"No... Obviously."

"A long time," I replied heavily, and from the corner of my eye I could've sworn that I saw him scoot a little closer to me.

"What kind of dreams?"

My face heated up, and I felt my ears redden, "Good ones... Trust me." He laughed and it was unlike anything I could've imagine. His head tilted back, Adam's apple bobbing with the force of his laughter.

"Why are you laughing so hard?"

"I don't know," He pinched the bridge of his nose, "You."

"Me?" I pointed at myself tugging on a strand of my hair nervously.

"Yes you!" He screamed in laughter again clutching at his stomach and writhing around."You're just so tense, and you've got that look in your eye like you just saw Santa or some fucking shit like that!"

"Well yeah!" I said with a titter of laughter, "It's true... Dreams like this don't just happen." I stared at my shoes in embarrassment. I was just a stupid hormonal teenager that had wet dreams about my idol. //from here on out... I warned you. If you read just pretend you don't know me//

"Like this?" I felt a weight in my lap and his running his hand down my back. I nodded my head softly before his lips attached to the space below my ear. Wrapping my arms around his waist, I pulled him closer wanting to feel every single part of him. He placed his knees on either side of my hips as he began tracing my jawline with his lips, dragging them across my skin as if he knew it would drive me crazy. My skin tingled with his every touch. My whole body was alight him full on lust for a man who I did not even know, but somehow I didn't care. I touched his chin redirecting his lips to mine and engulfing him in kisses. He tasted like cheap beer and indica //a type of weed if you didn't know// , and it was spectacular. Tangling his fingers in my mop of hair I dropped my hands to his hips, slipping my hands up his shirt and touching his toned stomach with my finger tips. He let out a low moan into my lips and I smirked, thinking that I was the one doing this to him. No one else but me. I pulled on his lower lips softly, testing the water, and he responded perfectly opening his jaw a little wider to let me in. What once was sweet and innocent was gone now. Our soft kisses were abandoned for hot open mouthed ones that had me breathless. He pulled away from me first for a breath raising his hand to my cheek touching me in the lightest of ways. Our foreheads were pressed together and the only thing between us was the weight of our breaths. "You're a good kisser Dallon..." he breathed with a chuckle.

"Thank you," I said my voice dropping an octave lower considering the state I was in. I pulled him back into me resuming our kisses, and placing a hand flat on my chest he curled his other at the top of the waistband of my skinny jeans.

"May I?"

"Yes you may."

Alright then! No better way to start off a new fan fiction than some good old fashioned smut... If you would call it that. I warned everyone, but let me know if you read the whole thing so I can ask you about it. *Insert winky face*

I'm going to do my best to update this frequently but I can't guarantee anything. High school is hard my dudes... But anyways. I love all of you and I hope you enjoyed it!

Ciao!
~Syd 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 407 28
brendon's trans and gay. dallon has a crush on the new boy. tw: dysphoria, transphobia, and homophobia also this moves pretty fast for a few chapters...
17.7K 1.3K 75
Brendon is seemingly incapable of settling down and Dallon and Ryan are sick of it, and a certain someone is almost-conveniently in love with Tyler...
2.6K 168 12
He is not an ordinary boy. The world is cold and scary. But it's all worse with the illness he is struken with. In conclusion: he feels he is a mista...
14.7K 552 20
Brendon Urie has a lot of issues. He doesn't quite make the best decisions. Going to this party just happened to be one of the bad choices. Or is it?