+Tf2 x Reader2+

By LipstickJungle222

Hello darlings! I'm back with another book, full of new stories to be told; Starring your favorite mercenarie... More

+Before you Read+
Unlucky (xSniper)
Bag (xSoldier)
Door mat (xCBS)
Shore (xSpy)
Shy (xEngineer)
Cellar (xPyro)
Cheater (xDemoman)
Hospital (xMedic)
Drunk (xHeavy)
Chicks (xScout)
Ghost (x2Spies)
Disney (xHeavy) (xScout)
Guitar (xEngineer)
Invitation (Author) (xTF2)
Perfume (xSniper) (xSpy)
Bedtime Story (xSpy)
Ice (xHeavy)
Break (xCBS)
Barley (xEngineer)
Motorcycle (xScout)
Hochzeit (xMedic)
Face (xPyro)
Two sided (xSoldier)
Violin (xMedic)
Besties (xSniper) (xScout)
Decipher (xSpy)
Woods (xHeavy)
Love letter (xSniper)
Christmas (xTF2)
+Event2+
Chase (xSpy) (xScout)
Visit (xSniper)
Saved (xScout)
Gala (x2Spies)
Letters (xMedic) (xEngineer)
Lost (xSpy)
One word (xDemoman)
Tears (xEngineer)
Old lovers (xSpy) (xSniper)
Thorns and Roses (xMedic)
Smirk (xEngineer) (xSpy)
Dirty (xSniper)
Sleep (xHeavy)
Afraid (xSpy)
+HollywoodUndeadGirl+
Burn (xSniper)
Tease (xMedic)

Jinx (xSniper)

8.4K 257 334
By LipstickJungle222

+Author's note

PUT YO HANDS UP IF U SUPER CLUMSY!!! YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

He wasn't one for shopping, but that empty bag of coffee beans wasn't going to fill itself.

Sniper drove on, the landscape passing him by in a blur. He would occassionaly flick the bobble head figure on the front of his car, ("Boom head shot") vaguely reminded of the time the guys broke into his van just to place the small middle aged figurine.

He found his destination and slowly pulled up at his usual stop, Malien's.

The strange store had everything he needed to equip himself for coffee breaks to unexpected moments when he craved for Korean chocopie.

Sniper strolled in with his long legs, looking at the list he had written down earlier.

'Coffee beans, grinder.. hmm.. maybe some bisc-'

He was inturrupted by a large crash, knocking him down the floor. And according to that small yelp he just heard, he had also knocked a woman down too.

Sniper groaned as he felt his thin body pressed onto the cold hard ground. He looked around and saw he and a certain lady with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes was surrounded by piles of spilt coffee bwans, opened boxes and lots and lots of coffee filters.

"Ahh!! No!! The shipment!!"

The girl hurriedly scrambled to her feet, trying to pick the items up. Sniper did the same, his face burning with embarrassment.

"S-sorry 'bout that!"

The woman looked up surprised.

"Oh no no no! This was-"

The manager came up to the both of them, and clicked his tongue.

"(Y/n), that's the third box you've ruined this month. You and I both know how I hate to do this, but we're gonna have to dock your pay"

(Y/n) hung her head low, her face flushed dark with shame.

"I'm understand Mr. Anderson"

Sniper gave a look of concern, but the manager helped him to his feet.

"I'm sorry there sir, is there anything I can help you with?"

Sniper got lead away by the manager, but he couldn't shake off the guilty feeling as he watched the girl sadly pack the boxes she dropped.

+++

Sniper ran his long fingers over the wheel of his van. It was his fault! If only he had been more careful. His face was red as he cursed himself and his clumsy actions.

He sat in the still van, wondering what to do.

'Oi'll apologize, tha' poor sheila doesn't deserve this. Oi wonder if she'll let me pay for the spoiled goods'

He made up his mind and got out of the van, when he noticed a figure coming out of the back door of the store.

The girl he saw earlier had the boxes she had dropped in her hand, slowly trudging towards the large garbage disposal.

She walked down some steps when suddenly she tripped down the stairs, boxes flying everywhere again.

She squealed, her eyes closed shut, expecting to feel the hard impact of the concrete floor. But what she didn't expect was a pair of arms holding her close.

The girl opened her eyes to see the tall stranger from before, looking down at her with surprise; she returned the gaze.

"Oh..! Thank you!"

He smiled and lightly put her down, while she gave a nervous laugh.

"Rough day eh sheila?"

She gave a smile, starting to pick up the boxes she dropped again.

"Oh no, this happens everyday. I'm really clumsy so this isn't very new"

Sniper looked down at the girl's knees, and saw that they were littered with all kinds of bruises, scratches and bandaids.

"Really? Oi... um.. sorry 'bout that.. Oh, uh.. a whoile ago-"

"Oh it's fine! It was my fault, I kinda end up bumping into people like that.."

Sniper gave an awkward smile, unsure of what to say.

"Well, at least I got to meet someone nice today! That doesn't really happen often!"

The girl smiled at Sniper, and he did the same.

+++

Ever since then, Sniper had a reason to linger just a little longer at Malien's.

He and the girl would exchange hearty hellos and exchange a word or two, perhaps of the weather or new stock items.

(Y/n), as she introduced herself, turned out to be quite a delightful girl. Despite her frequent mess ups and her strange streak of misfortune, she managed to bounce back on track, a smile playing around her lips, her face bright with joy.

Sniper has so far stopped her from being run over by other carts, being toppled over by falling boxes, slipping on wet floor, or just saving her from herself.

(Y/n) had mentioned several times that he helped her get through the day, always smiling up at him when he held her in his arms before she crashed into some hard inanimate object.

She would always thank him with a giggle, sometimes a gentle pat on his shoulder with a small squeak of 'Mick!' which made his heart flutter.

It was another typical day, Sniper made his way to the store when (Y/n) smiled her familar dreamy smile, running towards him.

"Mick! Look I-"

She slipped once again and Mick held his arms out automatically, scooping her up in his arms.

(Y/n) took out two tickets from her pocket and held them up at Sniper.

"Look! It's the show I was talking about last time!! Let's go see it!"

Sniper chuckled.

"Bloody hell, Oi thought those were sold out! When's the date?"

"This Saturday, around 11 o'clock, we can watch it and grab some lunch afterwa-"

Sniper casually raised one hand and knocked the falling debris that fell from the ceiling away from (Y/n).

"Yeah, sounds good"

+++

Sniper met up with (Y/n) near the park. They had arrived a tad too early, so they decided to take a long stroll towards the theaters.

He and (Y/n) walked down the street, or through small parks, laughing and chatting as they went on their merry way.

On their way, (Y/n) accidently walked under several ladders and managed to bump into some construction workers, making them drop their glass and unintentionally met a stray black cat, but Sniper managed to steer her away before she got hurt.

But it didn't stop them from having fun. They reached the theater to watch the magic act that (Y/n) had wanted to see so badly.

The show went on for two hours. Sniper and (Y/n) laughed, gasped and opened their mouths wide in amazement at the spectacular performance. It was also a good thing Sniper brought that water spray because a small ball of fire hit the hem of (Y/n)'s (shirt/dress).

The two walked out of the theater, laughing and still dazed from the dazzling magic they just saw.

Sniper smiled over at (Y/n), his hand slowly brushing against her's. (Y/n) turned crimson when Sniper held her hand. He had never laid a single finger on her unless it was to save her from some catastrophe, and it was new that he held her hand so affectionately.

The two exchanged glances. Though no words were spoken, they knew all too well how they felt about this, how they felt about them.

(Y/n) bashfully looked away, her free hand delicately covering her now red face. Sniper grinned at this and leaned forwards, his face close to her's.

"Whatcha lookin' away for sheila?" He teased.

She just mumbled some words under her breath, something about 'being shy' or a small giggle of 'Stop it!'

Sniper laughed when suddenly someone joined in the laughter from afar.

It was (Y/n)'s coworkers. Two women were laughing at (Y/n), barely able to keep their voices down.

"Isn't that (Y/n)? How'd they end up together?"

"Maybe the Aussie felt good about playing hero!"

They giggled some more, and Sniper's face hardened, and (Y/n) stopped in her tracks.

"That'll barely last long though, you know how unlucky she is. He's going to get tired of saving her over and over again. Why you kn-"

(Y/n) suddenly let go of Sniper's hand and started running away.

"Wait! (Y/n)!!"

Sniper tried to keep up with (Y/n). Tears ran down her cheeks as she wiped them away. She choked down sobs, her hair flowing in the wind.

The bushman had to avoid all sorts of calamities as he ran after her. Pots of plants fell down from above, cyclists popped up from no where, and all sorts of stray dogs came barking after. Sniper also had to jump over an open man hole.

"(Y/n)! Wait!!"

(Y/n) accidently tripped and landed onto the ground, her face red and her eyes brimming with tears.

She gave a sharp intake when she tried to get up, she scraped her knees badly, and started bleeding heavily. Sniper ran over, bending down as he tried to hold her in his arms.

"(Y/n)! Are yo-"

"No!! Just go away Mick!! You shouldn't be around me!!!"

"Wot are ya talkin' about? C'mon (Y/n) we-"

"They're right Mick! It's true! I'm jinxed and I can't make it through a single day without hurting myself or breaking something! And don't you ever try to deny it!"

Sniper looked at (Y/n), gazing into her tear stained face as she miserably wiped away her tears.

(Y/n) gave a hiccup and looked away.

"Just stay away from me.. I won't blame you for leaving.."

Sniper gave a deep breath, and sat down next to her, craddling her in his arms.

"Oi'm not leavin' sheila, you can't make me"

(Y/n) gave another hiccup.

"Why? You know I'm jinxed"

Sniper sat on the ground, staying silent as he held her softly before speaking again.

"Oi know you're not exactly tha luckiest person in the world.."

Pulling himself away from (Y/n), he slowly opened his vest, and (Y/n)'s eyes widened when she saw what was inside.

Various four leaf clovers were taped inside, along with colorful charms and a horseshoe hung on the side. He also had a paper talisman that was signed in black ink. (On closer inspection (Y/n) saw it was signed by someone called Merasmus)

"But Oi'm not gonna let that keep me away"

(Y/n)'s face brightened up, and her eyes brimmed with tears again.

"Mick.."

Sniper reached into his pockets and rummaged around for a bit, looking for something.

"Oi wanted to give this at a bettah toime but.."

He pulled out two matching rabbit feet on seperate keychains, and held them before (Y/n)'s eyes, chuckling.

"Let's just say moi last hunt went pretty well"

(Y/n) looked down at the keychains.

"Will ya go out with me (Y/n)?"

(Y/n) laughed out loud and tackled him.

"Yes!! I'd love to!!"

They laughed together, holding each other tightly. (Y/n) and Sniper kissed each other, when Mick took out an umbrella from his pockets and put it over them while he kept kissing (Y/n).

A sudden crack of thunder was heard overhead despite the sunny weather, and started raining heavily.

(Y/n) and Sniper kissed each other under the umbrella, through the bright sunny day, the rain falling around them like crystals.

+Extended ending

"Hey, is that a black cat?"

(Y/n)'s coworkers looked down at the small creature. It crossed before them.

"Yeah, it's pretty cute"

"Aren't they bad luck?"

"Geeze, we're living in the 21st century foe crying out loud. Who the hell still believes in that stuff?"

The other woman shrugged.

"Guess you're right"

The cat went on, passing the two woman.
He strolled on, when he turned around and glanced at the two with a strange smirk on his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.6K 1.7K 31
This is the story of what happens after blood in the water. (a tf2 comic) The classics mercenaries had captured the Red team and the reader. conflict...
765K 11.2K 58
Another collection of stories for all your mercenary needs. :D I will do fluff, smut, maybe an x child! Reader or whatever you can get your mind int...
8.4K 267 19
Helloween arrives this year its time for merasmus to make his appearance once again. When the mercenaries defeat him.he has left the bombinomicon beh...
21K 791 28
Y/n just got out of military training, and is planning to spend her Christmas vacation days in the Land of Enchantment playing video games and explor...