More than Friends?

By Cheesecake_fangirl

It's been a few months since Hetalia has left. But he is moving in with Supernatural, Sherlock, and Doctor Wh... More

Hetalia's Coming!
Unpacking!
Jealousy!
Looking Around
Feelings?
Awkward
Isolation
Following The Two
Buffet
Staying Home
Getting Worse
Hospital
News
Back to Normal
Normal Week
Park
Night Time
Argument
Planning
PLEASE READ!
Day Before The Party
Games
Confession
Great News

Party Time

97 1 4
By Cheesecake_fangirl

Third Person POV

It is the day of the party. The party will start at 7:00 pm. So that means Supernatural, Hetalia, and the others have a whole day to themselves. Supernatural really did nothing for the day. With Hetalia there was nothing happening as well. So it was a pretty boring day so far. Sherlock, Doctor Who, and Homestuck went out to discuss the plan that they had in mind.

"So once we get to the party, we will take Supernatural to the food area." Sherlock said. "As for you Homestuck, you can take Hetalia somewhere else probably talk to the other fandoms."

"Alright then what?" Homestuck asked. "Didn't we want them to forgive each other?"

"Yes we do want them to do that. But we need to take time for them to not think about each other. So the both of them are gonna take time to enjoy everything." Doctor Who said. "And once they are enjoying everything we'll tell MLP to start the games."

"So we are gonna have to avoid each other then?" Homestuck said. "Alright then. But Hetalia is gonna want food so I don't think keeping Supernatural being near the food is a good idea."

"That's true." Sherlock said.

"Well let's just try to avoid each other." Doctor Who said. "That's the only thing we need to do."

"Ok. I got this." Homestuck said.

"As for the games. Let's just hope for the best because they are gonna be partnered up." Sherlock said.

"What if they still hate each other?" Homestuck asked.

"Well we will just have to make those two get along again." Doctor Who said. "You guys already know the last resort."

Everyone nodded and then they started to leave. They hoped everything will go as planned. So now everyone waited for the it to be 7:00.

Time Skip

It was now almost 7:00. People were already at the party. Many were having a good time. Sherlock, Doctor Who, and Supernatural has arrived at the party before Homestuck and Hetalia. They then went to the food area. After half an hour Homestuck and Hetalia arrived.

"Hey let's get food!" Hetalia said.

"Oh uh don't you want to talk to the fandoms?" Homestuck smiled. "They might really want to talk to you!"

"Oh yeah sure!" Hetalia smiled. "Then food!"

"Ok uh....MLP!" Homestuck said.

"Yes?" MLP asked.

"Talk to Hetalia!" Homestuck said.

"Oh but I need to do something in the kitchen..." MLP said.

"Hetalia can help you!" Homestuck said pushing Hetalia towards MLP.

"Oh ok!" MLP said. "Come on!"

"Alright!" Hetalia smiled. "Homestuck aren't you coming?"

"Oh I need to do something!" Homestuck said. "Once you're done meet me at the food area!"

Homestuck then ran to the food area. He then reached Sherlock, Doctor Who, and Supernatural. The three of them looked at Homestuck.

"Ugh I didn't think he would be coming." Supernatural said.

"Shut up!" Homestuck then looked at Sherlock and Doctor Who.

"You guys need to go now." Homestuck whispered.

"What why?" Sherlock asked.

"Hetalia's coming." Homestuck whispered. "Right now he's helping MLP with something but who know when he will be coming. Just leave go somewhere else."

"Alright." Sherlock said. "Come on Supernatural let's go."

"Why?" Supernatural asked.

"Just come!" Doctor Who said.

"Hurry you guys! He's coming!" Homestuck said.

"Wait who's coming?" Supernatural asked.

Sherlock then smacked Supernatural behind his head while Doctor Who tried to drag Supernatural.

"Ow what was that for?!" Supernatural said.

"Just go!" Sherlock said still smacking Supernatural on the head.

"Alright alright!" Supernatural said.

The three left as Homestuck watched them. Hetalia then started to walk up behind him.

"Hi!" Hetalia smiled.

"AAAH!" Homestuck screamed. "HI!"

"Geez I'm sorry I scared you." Hetalia laughed. "I didn't mean to!"

"It's ok." Homestuck said. "Well there's the food."

"Awesome! I'm hungry!" Hetalia said.

Sherlock and Doctor Who took Supernatural somewhere else far away from the food. Supernatural then glared at Sherlock.

"Why did you hit me?!" Supernatural asked.

"Cause you wouldn't go." Sherlock said. "I had no other choice."

"It's like you're hiding something." Supernatural said.

Doctor Who and Sherlock looked at each other then at Supernatural.

"Oh we are not hiding anything!" Doctor Who said giving out a nervous laugh.

"Ok then." Supernatural said. "Well I'm gonna go to the bathroom."

"Alright." Both of them said.

Supernatural then started to head towards the bathroom. Once he was outside the door he saw Homestuck waiting.

"Who's in there?" Supernatural asked.

"Oh just-" Homestuck then quickly turned to me. "Oh hi! Can you like leave!"

"What no!" Supernatural said. "I need to use the bathroom!"

Supernatural then pulled his phone out. Then Homestuck heard the toilet flush. Homestuck then looked at the phone and an idea popped up into his head. Homestuck took a deep breath and snatched Supernatural's phone.

"SEE YA!" Homestuck then ran away screaming.

"GET BACK HERE YOU DEMON!" Supernatural screamed.

Hetalia then opened the door from the bathroom.

"Ok Homestuck I'm-" Hetalia was confused. "Homestuck? Where are you?"

For about an hour Homestuck was trying to avoid Supernatural since Sherlock and Doctor Who weren't doing much. Then Sherlock and Doctor Who told MLP to start the games and told him to pair up Supernatural and Hetalia for the games. Then MLP got the microphone and started talking.

"Ok everybody listen up!" MLP smiled. "It's time for some games!"

Everyone cheered. Then MLP started to talk again. Everyone listened.

"But first I will be choosing one pair to play the games together and then everyone else can pick their partners!" MLP said. "So the two people that are gonna play together are Supernatural and Hetalia!"

Everyone cheered.

"WHAT?!" Both Supernatural and Hetalia screamed.

"THAT'S NOT HAPPENING!" Hetalia screamed.

"ARE YOU INSANE?!" Supernatural screamed as well.

"Well come on up you guys!" MLP said.

"Homestuck I don't want to do this!" Hetalia said to Homestuck. "You even said he won't be coming!"

"Well you're gonna have to." Homestuck said pushing Hetalia right in front of MLP.

"Come on guys no!" Supernatural said trying to run away. "You said he wouldn't be here!"

"You'll just have to deal with it." Sherlock said.

"Sorry we lied but just go up there!" Doctor Who said.

The both of them pushed Supernatural next to Hetalia. The both of them avoided looking at each other. Then MLP looked at the two.

"You guys aren't going to hug?" MLP asked. "Well I'll make you then!"

MLP pushed the two together. Neither one of them wrapped their hand around each other. So they were standing close to each other awkwardly. Then MLP grabbed Hetalia's arms and put them around Supernatural's neck. MLP the told Supernatural to put his arms around Hetalia. He sighed and did what MLP said. So now they were hugging while everyone clapped.

"I could totally strangle you right now." Hetalia said.

"I could totally pick you up and throw you right now." Supernatural said.

"Ok guys pick your partners then we will go outside!" MLP said.

The two then let go of each other and glared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 1.3K 11
Preferences for Supernatural(Dean and Sam), Doctor Who(10th Doctor, 11th Doctor), and Sherlock(Sherlock). I take requests!
25 0 3
Haikyuu Fic (cross-posted on Ao3) - cover image from @terimilkJJ on twitter - https://twitter.com/terimilkJJ/status/1169931258190630912/photo/1 - No...
19.5K 730 49
Your married with Romano and enjoying a beautiful life in Italy with him, except when the arrival of children come your life isn't such a blissful ti...
2.9K 115 23
Lucifer has escaped from the cage, but how he did it not even Crowley knows. He needs help, so he goes straight to the angels and not even they have...