Elle For Loser [On Hold]

By endlessroad

The perfect word to describe Elle is loser. She knows it and so does everyone else. Her twin brother, James... More

Elle for Loser [1]
Elle for Loser [2]
Elle for Loser [3]
Elle for Loser [4]
Elle for Loser [5]
Elle for Loser [6]
Elle for Loser [7]
Elle for Loser [8]
Elle for Loser [9]
Elle for Loser [10]
Elle for Loser [11]
Elle for Loser [12]
Elle for Loser [13]
Elle for Loser [14]
Elle for Loser [15]
Elle for Loser [16]
Elle for Loser [17]
Elle for Loser [18]
Elle for Loser [19 - Part 1]
Elle for Loser [19 - Part 2]
Elle for Loser [20]
Elle for Loser [21]
Elle for Loser [22]
Elle for Loser [23]
Elle for Loser [24]
Elle for Loser [Characters and Descriptions]

Elle for Loser [25]

1K 15 7
By endlessroad

Elle for Loser

Note: This chapter might be a bit confusing because it’s in a few different views.

Recap

“Well, you see–”

Before Liam could continue, he was rudely interrupted. James and Sam appeared with stern looks on their faces. Oh no, this was definitely not going to be good.

Chapter 25

ELLE’S POV

James looked the angriest out of the two. Liam looked slightly amused which frustrated me a bit. Heck, everything was frustrating me at the moment. There was simply so much going on. Everything was overwhelming me.

“James, what’s going on?” I asked, trying to keep my temper down.

“Forgive me, Elle,” he said before he punched Liam’s jaw. A small shriek of shock came out of my mouth. My eyes widened in utter surprise.

The only thing I could think about was the pain that Liam would have gone through to take that punch. That would have hurt immensely. Liam stumbled a few steps back but somehow managed to regain his balance. He touched with a hand his jaw and grimaced at the pain. From the corner of my eye I could see that James was going for another punch.

“No James, stop!” I screamed and quickly stood in between him and Liam, stopping whatever James had intended on doing. Sam was holding James back while Liam was standing there with his arms crossed, smirking.

“What the hell are you doing here?” James spat at Liam. It was impossible to ignore the pure anger that was burning through James’ eyes.

“Aren’t I allowed to be here?” Liam asked innocently.

“No,” James replied at the same time as I said “Yes.”

“I didn’t invite him here,” James growled.  

“Maybe you didn’t James, but I did.”

“Why the hell did you invite him?”

“Why the hell can’t I?”

“Because he’s a–” James stopped what he was going to say and began coughing profusely. It was clear that he was trying to hide something.

Impatiently, I began tapping my foot. “Are you finished yet? Stop coughing and continue what you were going to say James.”

“He’s an ass?” James said, although it sounded more like a question than a statement. That little liar.

“James, you can’t lie to me.”

“I’m not lying, he actually is an ass.” James barked a laugh and hi fived Sam. I gave Sam a death glare and he instantly stopped laughing along with James.

Liam coughed and got everyone’s attention. “I’m sorry guys, I’ll just leave now…”

“No!” James and I both yelled at the same time.

“No?” I questioned, raising an eyebrow at my twin. “I thought you wanted him out of here?

“Oh I most definitely do but I want to have another go at him before he leaves.” I rolled my eyes at him, extremely frustrated.

At this moment, I was furious with the three guys standing before me. Sam didn’t do anything which made it worse. He could have been helping me in any way possible but all he was doing was standing there. They were all acting complete idiots.

Finally, I could no longer take it. “You know what James? I have had enough. You don’t even act like my brother. You’re acting like a complete jerk. I may be over exaggerating a little bit but Liam has been kind to me. He was there when I was cry– wait don’t worry, but he was there for me when you should have been! I’m leaving and don’t follow me, just leave me alone.” I stared deeply into his forest green eyes so he could tell that I wasn’t joking.

“Elle–” James began.

“No, don’t ‘Elle’ me.” That was the last thing I said to him before I stormed off with Liam following behind.

-

JAMES’ POV

This could not get any worse. What the hell was he doing here? Releasing all of my anger out on a wall caused a hole in it. I looked at my red, sore knuckles and rubbed them to ease the pain. Ouch, that kind of hurt but I didn’t care. I was too mad.

“Whoa bro… calm down!” Sam patted my back.

“Don’t touch me,” I spat, taking a seat on the couch.

“Come on James. It wasn’t even that bad!”

“You’re joking right?”

“Well, can you tell me what’s so bad about Liam? He seems like a decent guy.”

“Decent?” I echoed. “More like terrible.”

“Whatever you say, James.” “

I needed to let it out of my system so compromised with Sam. “Look if I tell you, promise not to tell anyone?”

“Wait what? Why? Can I tell Elle?”

“What are you? An idiot? Of course not! Elle can never know.” I exclaimed, punching his shoulder, causing my knuckles more pain.

“Okay okay I’m sorry, I was joking anyway…” He laughed guiltily. It was obvious that he wasn’t joking. After all he had a major crush on Elle. His feelings for her could impact our friendship. A large part of me regretted asking Elle for a favor. I should have just left her to be a loser. My plan is failing miserably and if I don’t get rid of Liam, all of my secrets will be in jeopardy.   

-

ELLE’S POV

“Where are we going?” Liam asked as I dragged us out of the house.

“I have no idea,” I told him honestly, “I just needed to get some air.” We were sitting at the end of the driveway.

“What if a car comes? I’m not really in the mood to be run over.”

“Then we’ll move when we see a car,” I replied simply.

“Excellent plan…”

“I sense sarcasm.”

“Well done. By the way your so called brother is really annoying, but I’m guessing that you already know that, Lillian.” I cringed at the sound of my name. “Hmm you’re not used to people calling you by Lillian. Do you prefer Elle instead?”

I didn’t know how to respond to his question so I shrugged. “Why doesn’t my brother like you?”

Liam sighed loudly, “I don’t think I should be the one telling you.”

“Well my brother won’t tell me. So that just leaves you.”

“If you haven’t noticed, I think your brother pretty much hates me.”

I laughed, “Oh I’ve definitely noticed.”

“He’ll tell you when the time is right,” Liam said wisely.

“There are too many secrets. I hate all the lying and backstabbing involved. It seems like you’re the only one that I can talk to now. I can’t trust anyone,” I admitted.

Liam gave me a questioning look. “Do you trust me?”

I hesitated at first but said, “Yes.” But why was there a nagging sensation in my heart that was telling me otherwise?

-

LARA’S POV

“Where the hell is she?” I shouted loudly to Emily over the loud music.

“What did you say?” Emily yelled back at me.

Sure the music was loud but how did she not manage to hear me if I managed to hear her? I continued to scan the room for Elle however my attempt proved futile. This was her own party; she was supposed to be here.

“Stay here,” I told her as I decided to roam around the house, in search for Elle.

Emily once again didn’t hear me. Another reason for this was that she was too interested in dancing and grinding with random strangers. If she didn’t have the same hatred towards Elle as I did then I would have ditched her ages ago. Emily was sure annoying at times albeit she was a key factor in my plan.

I walked over to the pool outside – hopefully she’ll be there. Unfortunately for me Elle was nowhere in sight.

“Hey Lara!” I turned around when I heard my name being called. It was Paige and Christy. They both were glaring at me.

“What do you think you’re doing here?” Christy asked with rage.

“Well isn’t this a warm welcoming,” I said sarcastically.

“Cut the crap and answer the question.” This time it was Paige who spoke.

“Ladies, there’s no need to be rude. I’m here to find Elle. Have you seen her?”

“Are you kidding me?”

I shook my head, “No… Why would I be kidding you?”

“After all of the things that you said to Elle do you really think that we’ll tell you?”

“Just answer my question, I answered yours.”

Paige and Christy shared a look. Paige seemed hesitant in what she was going to say next. “Look Lara, even if we seen her, which we haven’t, we wouldn’t tell you. Right, Christy?”

“Right, Paige. Wait a moment where is Elle? I haven’t seen her at all.”

“You’re right! I wonder where she is.” I rolled my eyes at the pair and walked off. They were no help at all. They didn’t even notice that I had left.

Ten minutes later there was still no luck. I sat down on the couch and took out my phone. No new notifications. How boring. Hmm, I wondered what Emily was doing now. After I sent her a text asking where she was I slouched against the couch. This searching for Elle mission was exhausting and the loud music wasn’t helping. All it did was given me a headache.

Just as I was about to give up I saw Sam and James sitting on the couch opposite me. Maybe they knew where Elle was!  Wait think about this properly, I told myself. My previous encounter with Paige and Christy wasn’t exactly useful so I needed to make sure that I didn’t act hastily. As I walked over towards them, I couldn’t help but notice that their conversations seemed kind of suspicious. They were talking in hushed tones and whispers.

A little eavesdropping won’t hurt. Quietly and subtly I walked around the couches and hid behind a plant that was a metre away from Sam and James. They were both too engrossed in their conversation that they didn’t see me.

“Look if I tell you, promise not to tell anyone?” I heard James say.

“Wait what? Why? Can I tell Elle?” Seriously, Sam was obsessed with Elle. Too bad he was going to get his heart broken after I was finished.

“What are you? An idiot?” I covered my mouth to stop myself from laughing. If they heard me, I’d be seriously screwed. “Of course not! Elle can never know.” What can’t Elle know? James was keeping secrets from her sister? Ooh this was good.

“Okay okay I’m sorry, I was joking anyway…” Sam laughed, trying to cover up his mistake. “I won’t’ tell anyone James. I promise.” I leaned so I can hear the two better.

“Don’t flip out when you hear this. Okay so Elle and I….”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 1.1K 22
I was the unwanted. I was the broken. I was the girl no one wanted to be friends with. I was the one who kept to myself scared of rejection. I was t...
47.2K 720 15
This is a MATURE story, smut, foul language, and dirty comments are in the story! You and Elle are sisters. You are twins but look nothing alike. You...
185K 2.8K 21
drew is the older sister of Elle. but also Noah and her are exactly like Lee and Elle. what happens is Elle had feelings for lee. stay tuned to find...
74 24 17
They brought hell into one life time, their rare affection for one another was concerning to many. Their opposites for the better and worse, one had...