The Words That I needed To He...

By MystyDiabolikShackle

So Yui has been living in the Sakamaki mansion for a long time.Ayato was her childhood friend but she never r... More

He may not be the Ayato I used to love.But,this Ayato right now is fine
I came back for your blood.
Asking her out on a date
First date!
Get away from her
Pinned me on the bed
Drunk in love (Ayato&Yui)
You cant get away from me now
The Vampire has Finally Awakend
~ill get over you~
Did you miss me?
~I simply have to face tomorrow~
I don't want to loose her. Not like this!
I wonder where I should go?
Come back to me

The words that i needed to hear the most

1.2K 19 16
By MystyDiabolikShackle

"Ayato POV"
I said,"You can't get away from me now." I pinned her to the wall.

"Yui POV"
I tried to push him.I said,"I don't care anymore.Go ahead.Drink my blood."

"Ayato POV"
I looked at her.I walked away.

"Yui POV"
I said,"A-Ayato kun!Wear are you going?"

"Ayato POV"
I said,"I need my time to think." I walked away.

"Yui POV"
I walked around.I said,"Ow!That hurts!" For some reason my heart hurts.I-is this the awakening again?W-what's happening to me?

"Everything was black"

(By the way.Jr.Ayato means that he's a kid <3 )

"Yui POV"
I woke up.I see that I'm somewear?What is this place?I see Jr.Ayato talking to Clordilia.W-what are they talking about?I tried to hide and hear what their talking about.

Jr.Ayato:Why do I have to study again!I don't want to study!Cant I play tag with my brothers?!

Clordilia:No Ayato!Youll be the head of this family!Youll be worthless to me if you don't work hard.Do you want me to throw you in the pool again?What happens when they get throwed in the lake?They drown.

Jr Ayato:Okay mother....I'll study.

Clordilia:Oh by the way Ayato.When you get older,you'll die eventually by suicide.

"She walked away"

"Jr Ayato POV"
I cried.I cried so much and ran away.I ran in my room crying to myself.

"Yui POV"
What?H-he's gonna die?W-why would he kill himself!Poor Ayato.It must suck to hear that your gonna die by suicide when you get older.Huh?How come I'm crying?The mother looked at me.S-she can see me?!I said,"Ow!" My heart hurts!!

"Everything was black"

"Yui POv"
I woke up.I see Ayato infront of me.Oh.Im at the real world.

"Ayato POV"
I looked at her.I said,"Pancake?Why are you crying?"

"Yui POV"
I said,"I-it's nothing!Really." If I say it.He'll be sad.

"Ayato POV"
I looked at her.Shes lying.I said,"Don't lie to me.Dont lie to yours truly!You can tell me.Ill listen."

"Yui POV"
I said,"It must be sad.To hear that your gonna die when you get older."

"Ayato POV"
I was shocked.How does she know that!?I got annoyed.I said,"How do you know!"

"Yui POV"
I said,"I-it must have been really painful.When you die.Everyone will be sad.Ill be sad." I cried.

Ayato:Who is going to be sad?No body in this Sakamaki family gives a damn about each other.They only care about your blood.It was decided for me.I was born to die.

Yui:Why?Why does your life have to be decided like that?At least your alive still.

Ayato:Alive!You think this is being alive!I am a vampire!Its been decided by my mother!She didn't even ask my permission!

Yui:I-I didn't new I was gonna be alone all my life.I don't even know wear my mom&dad is since you guys kept on keeping me here.

Ayato:Damn it!Stop talking pancake!Ill drink your blood of you do t stop!

Yui:Well I don't care!Im already used to the fangs!I didn't want my life to be alone.Its kinda like my life being decided as well.Im glad I met you.I want to get to know you Ayato.Please tell me how you feel.If your angry or upset Ayato.Then that's okay.Cause the most important thing is.That your still alive.Dont let others decide your life.You decide what you want.

"Ayato POV"
I looked at her.Why?Why would she cry for me?All I have done to her is drink her blood all the time.I said,"Sorry.Please.Dont cry." I held her face and wiped her tears.

"Yui POV"
I looked at him.I said,"Ayato kun."

"Ayato POV"
I said,"One of these days I'll die by suicide.So watch out about that.But like you said,I'm still alive.But I won't live that long.Just be happy pancake,it's annoying when you cry."

"Yui POV"
I said,"I'm sorry.Ill stop crying.I don't want you to die."

"Ayato POV"
I said,"My life sucked.So I should just die anyways.But ever since you came here pancake,y-you made me happy."

"Yui POV"
I blushed.I said,"Really?" I smirked.I said,"Sorry Ayato!I couldn't here you?What did you say about me?"

"Ayato POV"
I said,"Oh be quite!You heared me completely fine!" I see her laughing.I said,"Hey it's not funny pancake!Dont laugh at our truly!"

"Yui POV"
I stopped laughing.I said,"It's so fun teasing you Ayato!"

"Ayato POV"
I said,"W-whatever." I smirked.I blowed in her ear.

"Yui POV"
I blushed.I said,"W-what the heck was that for!?!You pervert!You don't just randomly blow some girls ear!!" He put his finger on my lip.

"Ayato POV"
I see her blushing.I said,"Do you wanna kiss instead?" I smirked.

"Yui POV"
I blushed hard.I said,"OF COURSE NOT!Y-you jerk!!" I see him laughing.I said,"Hey!Thats not funny!"

"Ayato POV"
I said,"That's what you get for laughing at yours truly pancake!"

"Yui POV"
I said,"W-whatever. (=3=)" I was walking around outside.I was holding Subaru knife that he gave me.Is this knife the one gonna kill Ayato?It must be.I ran to find Subaru.I want to give it to him.I can't let Ayato kun die.My heart hurts again.I said,"Ow!" I was at the ground holding my chest.My eyes turned green.

"Clordillia POV"
Finally I managed to get in this stupid girls body.I finally control it now!But first,I want to drink this girls blood.I bite my arm.I have the knife.Ill kill Ayato.I walked to the Sakamaki mansion.I see Ayato.I said,"We meet again." I smirked.

"Ayato POV"
I said,"Oh.Hi Pancake.Did you change your eye color?" I looked at her arm and sees a bite.I pinned her to the wall,"Who bitten you!"

"Clordillia POV"
Wait?Does he not remember me!I said,"Ayato?You know I'm-" he put his fingers on my lip.

"Ayato POV"
I said,"Be quite pancake.If I lick and sip the blood,dropping down your body.Will it make you mad in plessure?" I bite her.I said,"How come your blood is so sweet?I like your blood.Its just my type.No compare." I bite her again.

"Clordillia POV"
W-what is H-he doing!?I said,"Do you want me to throw you in the lake!"

"Ayato POV"
I said,"If you can even carry me.Which you can't." I carried her and throwed her in the river.I said,"Get lost Clordillia" I walked away.

"Yui POV"
I woke up.H-how come im in the ocean!I tried to get back to the surface.I coughed.I said,"A-Ayato!H-help me!I-I can't swim!"

"Ayato POV"
I looked and see that it's pancake.I was shocked.I jumped in the lake and bringer her back to the surface.I said,"You really need to learn how to swim."

"Yui POV"
I closed my eyes and leaned in his chest.I said,"Ow!" My heart hurts.

"Clordillia POV"
I coughed.H-how can this girl not swim!I said,"Hey Ayato" I held the knife.I point the knife to my chest.I said,"Either you kill yourself.Or I'll kill Yui."

"Ayato POV"
I was sad.I was thinking what pancake said.She said this I remembered,"Don't let others decide your life.You decide what you want" But.I said,"Theirs no reason to live.If theirs no one to love you." I pointed the knife beside my chest.

"Yui POV"
I see Ayato pointing the knife on his chest.I grabbed the knife from him.I said,"Don't you dare kill yourself!You are not committing suicide!" I put the knife near my chest.I said,"You want Clordillia gone right?Goodbye" I stabbed the knife on my chest.I fell to the ground.Im bleeding a lot.

"Ayato POV"
I held her.I said,"You stupid pancake!Why would you do that for me!I should've killed myself!Your not the one that suppose to commit suicide!Why?Why would you do that for me."

"Yui POV"
I smiled at him.I said,"Because I care about you Ayato.So.Find your own happiness." Even though he's a vampire that drinks my blood.Hes a nice person in the inside.

"Ayato POV"
I was so sad.I said,"I love you."

"Yui POV"
I smiled at him.I said,"You always know the words that I needed to hear the most." I closed my eyes.

"Ayato POV"
I held you in my arms.I lied her down the couch.I ran to find Kanato.I said,"Kanato!Give me the Clordilia drink in teddy!"

Kanato:Be quite!Your giving teddy a headache!And don't you remember we wasted it all when she killed herself with a knife.Did that mortal kill herself again?

"Ayato POV"
I said,"Your useless!Im gonna find Rejji instead!" I ran to find Rejji.

"Ruki visit the Sakamaki mansion."

"Ruki POV"
I saw Livestock lying down on the ground.I held her.I said,"Should I be the one to save her instead of that other guy." I leaned near her mouth.

"Ayato POV"
I was running to find Rejji.I bumped into Ruki.I said,"What the heck.Why are you hear with her!" I watched Euki left.I said,"Did you kiss her already!"

Ruki:What if I did?

"Ruki left"

"Ayato POV"
That bastard!But I shouldn't focus on him.i should focus on finding how to save Pancake.I ran to find Rejji.I said,"Rejji!Pancake committed suicide again!Can you make some sort of potion!

"Rejji POV"
I looked at him.I said,"Maybe.Did you ask Kanato?"

"Ayato POV"
I said,"He said that I'm giving his teddy a headache! -_- "

"Rejji POV"
I said,"Typical.Here.Their was still a bit.Take this potion and just put it in her mouth."

"Ayato POV"
I said,"How do I feed it to her?"

"Rejji POV"
I said,"Like what you did last time." I left.

"Ayato POV"
I have to kiss her again!?Havent I kissed her a lot already?I walked up to her.I held her on my arms.I put the potion in my mouth and kissed her.I said,"Yui?Wake up"

"Yui POV"
I woke up.Huh?Im still alive?I just relized that Ayato was kissing me.I blushed.

"Ayato POV"
I stopped kissing her.I said,"Thank goodness.I thought you were gonna die."

"Yui POV"
I said,"In sorry."

"Ayato POV"
I said,"Stay still and be quite." I kissed her again.

"Yui POV"
I kissed him back.Me and him were dating for awhile.Then me and him got married.I never thought in my life that I would marry a vampire.

"Do you take Ayato to be your husband?"

Yui:I do.

"Do you take Yui to be your wife?"

Ayato:Why not?

"They both kissed"

"Ayato POV"
As long as pancake is by my side.That all that matters.

(The end!)

*keep on reading*

Ayato:RUKI!Wear the heck are you!Im gonna destroy you for kissing pancake!

Ruki:Oh no.

<here's an amv I like!>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.5K 2.1K 31
: ̗̀➛ ⌜🦇⌟ Diabolik Lovers|·| YUIS ELDER BROTHER - IN THE PROCESS OF BEING REWRITTEN. FanFiction [Shu x Male!Oc] ˋ°•...
33.5K 560 14
When the Sakamaki's were young, they has a friend who was a girl named Karin and made her their sister, she then moved away but now she's back and li...
368K 7.4K 30
(Warning: If you're a Yui fan, please do not read this book. Thank you.) What if Yui Komori has a twin sister named Yumi Komori who has a strong rese...
744K 19.4K 38
****WARNING YUI IS A BITCH IN THIS FANFIC***** (Sorry Yui fans) Meet Yuu Komori, who is the complete opposite of his sister where he is not as weak l...