Some Type of Love

By sarcasticallybleh

Levi and Chelsea have known each other since they were eleven and twelve. The love came natural and so did th... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue
Hello!
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 15

3.3K 144 25
By sarcasticallybleh

"Ok that's it!" I yelled. The head coach talked to the team while I headed to the lockers with the other trainers. I caught up with Mike. "Hey, bestie." I said. He slung an arm around me.

"Hey." He said. We walked in and grabbed up our things. On the way out, we were stopped by Levi. "Hey, babe." He said and tried to hug me. I dodged his hug and walked off. The nerve he has try and hug me. Mike looked at me weird. I just sighed and kept walking. I drove my car today. After arriving at Mike's house, I took a shower. When I finished, I combed out my wet hair and put a little oil on it.

I walked out and heard two voices. When I stepped foot into the living room my eyes got wide. "Shaley?!" I gasped. She turned. "Chelsea!" She exclaimed.

I ran and hugged her as tight as I could. "Oh my gosh it's so good to see you!" I said.

"You too! You look great!" She said. I thanked her and we started a conversation which was soon interrupted by Mike.

"So you two know each other?" He asked.

"We were roommates in college. Freshman year dorm buddies and soon to be living mates in an apartment." Shaley explained with a smile. I nodded. Mike looked surprised. "Sweet, I don't have to bother with the introductions now." He said. We both slapped his arm. He chuckled.

"I'm just happy to see my best friend again." Shaley said. We hugged again. "Um, stop right there babe." Mike said and pulled me away.

"Chelsea is my bestie." He said.

"I've known her longer." Shaley said.

"We work together." He argued.

"We lived together." She fired back.

"I see her everyday." Mike said.

"I know her better." Shaley responded.

Oh here we go, I thought with an eye roll.

"What's her favorite food?" He questioned.

"Pizza. With extra meat and cheese."

"Where is she from?"

"Mississippi." She answered with ease.

"Middle name?"

"Jane."

"Ok. Last one and it's gonna be hard. Which arm did she break and what age did she break it?" He asked with a raised eyebrow and smirk.

"She never broke her arm." Shaley said with a smirk. Mike's smirk fell but then he smiled. "I guess we can share her." He said and pulled her into a hug. I laughed.

"That's what I thought you guys would do." I said and pushed myself into their hug. They laughed but hugged me back anyway. Mike looked at me. "So, are you gonna stall all night or do what you said you would do?" He asked. I nodded. "Ok, I will. As long as Shaley stays." I said. He nodded and motioned to the couch.

I sat down, took a deep breath, and told the story. "He what?!" Shaley practically yelled in my ear. I nodded.

"No, Shaley. He didn't come see me in the hospital. I could've died and to find out that Gwendolyn was the one who did it made me angry. It made me even angrier when I found out they were canoodling behind my back. Then he tries to hug me like everything is normal?! What the hell?!" I yelled.

"So that's why you were gone for a long time. I thought my best friend quit. Chelsea I'm just glad you're ok. But don't ever say canoodling again." Mike said and hugged me. "Me too, Chelsea." Shaley said. I let out a small laugh.

"Yeah I'm fine but I'm just confused. I thought Levi would, you know, be loyal. It hurts to know that he wasn't there for my dark times." I said. I know what you're thinking. Am I giving up on Levi? To tell the truth, no. I'm not gonna leave him in the dark like this. It's too hard, I love him too much. It's gonna take a long amount of thinking.
-
Levi
I texted, called, and did everything to try and reach Chelsea. She generally didn't want to see me. The next day, I showed up early to practice. When she walked in I stopped her. "Excuse me." She said and tried to move around me. I blocked her. "Excuse me." She said a little bit more forceful. I didn't move.

"Levi move." She said.

"I called you and texted you yesterday." I said. She sighed and looked at her phone.

"There are no missed calls or texts. If you stopped me to tell me those lies then you seriously need to move." She said. That hurt. I looked at her phone.

"You sure you didn't get a call?" I asked.

"Yes, I am sure. Now move, I have many things to do." She said and brushed past me. I need to figure out what her problem is. I went to the locker room and got ready for practice. We did all the usual stuff and started drills. After practice I made it my mission to talk to her. I stopped her when she was about to leave and pulled her into a conference room.

"What did I do?" I asked.

"You want to know what you did?" She asked quietly after a few minutes. I nodded. "Very much, yes because it drives me crazy when we're not together." I said truthfully.

She sighed and sat down in a chair. "Three months ago, I was in a wreck. My head was damaged pretty bad. I was in a coma for two months and had to be under constant monitoring for a month. My question is, where were you? Where were you during all of this? I never got a text, call, or even a freaking visit. Although, on my last day someone came. And that someone was Gwendolyn. Information was given. The girl is crazy. She told me how you two were together now and how much you love each other. Even showed me texts." She said. My emotions skyrocketed.

I love this girl so much and to find that she almost died kills me.

"The girl had someone hit my car, Levi. She threatened to have me killed the next time I was around you. But you don't have to worry about that because the only time you'll see me is at work. Just take care of your daughter and have a nice life." She said and started to leave. I stopped her. I wasn't gonna let her go that easy.

"I am so sorry. If you were in a wreck then I should have been notified. What Gwendolyn said about me and her isn't true. I don't love her. Yes, Beatrice is my daughter but that doesn't change what we have." I said while looking her in the eye. I'm pretty sure I was crying by now but I didn't care. I could've lost her. I got angry and punched the wall. A hole was made and my hand throbbed like crazy but I didn't care. "I could've lost you!" I cried out.

I hugged her tight. It took her a moment before she hugged me back. We just sat at there, hugging then eventually slid to the floor. She reached up and wiped my tears. I pulled her closer. One thing crossed my mind. If Chelsea was in the hospital for three months, who was I texting? "Chelsea?" I called.

"Yeah, Levi?" She answered.

"Did you by chance get a new number?" I asked her. She sat up and shook her head.

"No, still the same number." She said. She pulled out her phone and showed me the automatic contact of her number. I pulled out my phone and looked at the number that was supposedly her new number. "What's wrong Levi?" She asked.

"That's funny. I got a text the day of your wreck from someone posing as you. Look." I said and showed her. She scrolled through the messages and her eyes widened. "Levi." Chelsea said. I looked at her. "I should slap your head right now." She said in a serious tone.

"These are the freaking texts that Gwendolyn showed me that apparently proved that you loved her. She showed me these in the hospital." She said. My eyes widened. So this whole time, I was texting Gwendolyn? Ew. "Chelsea I'm so sorry." I said.

"Yeah, yeah. Give me the phone." She said and took it. She texted something and handed me the phone. "Go home. I'll be there in an hour." She said.

Before she opened the door I called her name. "Yeah?" She answered.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you, too, you idiot." She said and left. I smiled and left.
-
Chelsea
I've come to an understanding with Levi. There's no defined forgiveness yet. I'm still deciding. I love Levi very much and it hurts not to be with him. I walked into my apartment and got a shower. After showering I dressed up really nice. I put on a dress and sandals. I checked my make up and left. On the way to Levi's, I called the private investigator.

"Hello?" I answered. He asked me a question.

"Yes, everything will be set up. I have it right now." I told him.

After arriving at Levi's place and setting up my plan, I waited. Levi walked out of his room and stopped when he saw me. I smiled. He came over to me. "Hello." I said with a smile. He smiled and leaned in to kiss me. I welcomed it. I hadn't seen Levi in so long. "I missed you." I said.

"You have no idea how much I missed you." He said in a husky voice. He was about to kiss me again when the buzzer sounded. I looked at the clock and smiled. "Right on time." I said. Levi looked confused.

After quickly explaining everything to Levi I opened the door. Gwendolyn looked up and I smiled. "What are you doing here?" She asked. I motioned for her to come in. Levi frowned at her while she smiled at him. I rolled my eyes. Levi followed my act and led her to the couch. "Gwendolyn, you'd tell me the truth right?" Levi asked. She nodded and batted her fake lashes. "Ok. Did you know that Chelsea was in the hospital?" He asked.

"Yes." She said.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked her.

"I want you to myself. You love me. It's here in the phone. You said it. I love you too, Levi." She said. He shook his head.

"No, I don't. I don't love you. I love Chelsea." He said. Her face contorted to anger. She then looked at me. "I knew I should've killed you when I had the chance. But no, you survived. Listen to this, listen real good. You better watch your back. I'm gonna get you. Beatrice will have her father, and I will have my husband." She said angrily.

"Yeah about that, there was a misunderstanding with your little Doctor here." Levi said.

"What do you mean? It's said it in here, you're her father." Gwendolyn said. Levi chuckled and pulled out a piece of paper. "This is Dr. Scott. He is the doctor from the clinic. I called his office the other day when you gave this to me. I've been meaning to tell you this. He says that you never came to his clinic. This signature is forged." Levi said,"I'm not her father but she is a wonderful little girl. If she was mine, she'd have brown eyes like me. Not grey like you. Other reasons too but that's not important right now. You're going to jail for this." He continued.

Someone knocked at the door so I opened it. The detective stood there. "Hello, detective Morris." I said. He nodded to me and made his way to Gwendolyn. "Gwendolyn Waters, you are under arrest for forging someone else's signature, and for the kidnapping of Grace Turner." He said.

"Kidnapping? Grace Turner?" Levi asked, confused. The detective nodded. "We've been hunting down this woman for five months. She kidnapped her sister's child. We will gladly take her off your hands." He said then headed towards the door.

"Thank you, detective." Levi called out. Gwendolyn was taken away. I turned to Levi only to find he was looking at me. "I'm sorry." He said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For everything. Gwendolyn, the wreck, this drama, everything." He said. I walked towards him.

"I love you, Chelsea. One day, I promise we will get married. I'm gonna marry you. I know this, I knew it from the first day." He said. I smiled as he came closer.

"I love you too, Levi. And I'm looking forward to that day." I said. He smiled before he kissed me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 248 26
It's crazy how this world seems to work. It's gotten so crazy that you need "permission" to love who it is you want to love. They don't want me to lo...
681K 22.3K 116
♥ Just a Lil somthing for my chocolate beliebers ♥
590K 20.2K 20
This is simple actually. He loves chocolate and he wants it and what he wants he gets.
2.1K 76 16
Toni and Cheryl had no idea who eachother were Until their friend Veronica introduced them Toni was the "badass" careless person and. Cheryl was new...