Other Side of Me (A BajanCana...

fxckfanficss

Kelly is a 18 year old girl with a massive crush for Mitch or BajanCanadian. But her brother, Mat, is a year... Еще

Other Side of Me (A BajanCanadian Fanfic)
Chapter 1: One Interesting Party
Chapter 2: How? Where? Why?
Chapter 3: Back at Home
Sorry A/N
Chapter 5: 19
Chapter 6: Orlando, Florida
Chapter 7: One Magical Day
Chapter 8: One Not So Magical Day
Chapter 9: Moving In?!
Chapter 10: What?!
A/N (shoutout)
Chapter 11: Defeated
Chapter 12: Sick
Chapter 13: Wait! What?
Chapter 14: The More The Merrier!
Chapter 15: A Regret
A/N For A Couple Of Friends
Chapter 16: A Missed Swing
Chapter 17: A Lucky Pass
Chapter 18: A Date I'll Never Forget
Chapter 19: A Special Trip
Chapter 20: Preparation
Chapter 21: Fancy Parents
Chapter 22: Please Wake Up
Chapter 23: Filled With Hope
Chapter 24: Goodbye Depression
Another A/N.. Yay :/
Chapter 25: Freedom
Chapter 26: A Hero, To Me
Chapter 27: Bonding
Chapter 28: Happy Birthday Hayley!
Chapter 29: Betrayed
Chapter 30: Lost and Found
A/N IMPORTANT
Chapter 31: Settling in
Chapter 32: I Love You?
Chapter 33: I Don't Know
Chapter 34: I'm Sorry
Chapter 35: The Truth?
Chapter 36: Girls Night Out
Chapter 37: Hangover
Chapter 38: Just Go Away
Chapter 39: Why Are You Here?
Chapter 40: Final Chapter

Chapter 4: A Dream

7.8K 215 57
fxckfanficss

*Dream*

I wake up to Mat yelling at Mitch.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH" Mat yells. Then he punches Mitch straight across the face.

I get off the couch where me and Mitch were laying down and run over to Mat and Mitch. I quickly separate them before they end up killing each other. I look over at Mat who now had tears all over his face.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING TO EACH OTHER?!" I yell at them with a serious face.

Then I looked over at Mitch, who already had a bruise on his jaw and blood dripping down from his nose.

"KELLY! HE WAS SLEEPING WITH YOU! IM NOT GOING TO LET HIM DO THAT!" Mat yells out at the top of his lungs. His eyes are begging for me to let go of him. Then he charges at Mitch and they once again start to fight.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN?!" Mitch yells.

"MAT STOP! HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG! I WAS THE ONE WHO WANTED TO!" I yell back at mad, furious.

"What?" Mat says quietly, looking at me like I was crazy.

"Mitch. You knew I would be mad. I was friends with you for 8 years and now you do this to me?!" He says to Mitch.

Mat's eyes go from caring and sorry to mad and furious. Then, they pounced at each other once again. I burst out crying and run to my room, curling up in the corner, balling my eyes out.

*Dream Over*

I wake up sweating. Instead of Mitch sitting up, he set himself down on the couch, laying down with me. He snores lightly and I chuckle. I look down and I see my fingers still interlocked with Mitch's fingers. I smile at the thought and I look up at him. No bruises. No scars. No blood. Although, he looks cute when he's sleeping. I sigh of relief. And lay back down with him. I think about why I had that dream. I knew Mat would disagree with me laying down with Mitch, holding hands. But I feel safe and comfortable with him. I couldn't leave his arms - no matter how hard I tried. Being in his arms. His presence. I replay his laugh and see his eyes and smile in my mind. How can a person be that perfect? I dig my face in his chest. Then I fall back to sleep.

Hey my little pancakes! I know I said that I couldn't write without my book but I decided to make a special filler to thank you guys for 50 reads! I can't believe how fast we got to 50. I know people are saying thanks for 1000 by now, but 50 is a long way for me. Thank you.

Team Crafted Instagram:

@mrs_kelly_hughes

Personal Instagram:

@future_mrs_hughes

Much luv!

-Kelly xoxo

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Ace Antonia

Любовные романы

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
193K 19.1K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
Luciano | Book I ✓ 𝐚 🌙

Любовные романы

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
56.1K 1K 35
Curls, green eyes, dimples. Surely you think of Harry Styles, but I'm sorry to say this, but it isn't him. This is about Skylar Nathalie Styles, thir...