The Roaming Archer (NaNoWrimo...

By tg7angel

There was a kingdom, A kingdom full of life. But that was before. Fatenturia, a kingdom once filled with ho... More

When I Was Born...
Nothing To Lose Anymore...
Growing Up
Friends and Fresh Air
Alone In The Woods
Bleeding Hands
We Need Leaders
Caught Red Handed
The Roamers
The Lion's Mouth
Far For The First Time
Attack In Admire
Book Pages
Next Thing
A Lone Prince
New Duty
Dancing Candle
Pete's Late Journal
Plans
A Tragic Dream
The Meeting Room
Gut's To Ask
Not Yet Home
Prince Abason
Night Dreamire
Search Out!
Watched
The Race Began
Cupid Arrows
Mistery Eyes
The Picture
A New Begin Training
The Meeting With Abason
Rush Tired
What You Get
The Impossible
Possible
The Letters
Behind The Oak Door
The Job
Wrong Message
Questions
A Long Night
A Day
Not Adding Up
Unraveling
The Very Thing
Cross Roads
Recover
Back
Author Note: The Next Book

Copyright Page

16.5K 363 18
By tg7angel

Copyright © 2013 by tg7angel

Published first draft in wattpad 2015

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher, addressed "Attention: Permissions Coordinator," by pm.

Covers by T.L.Garcia and D.C.Garcia

Note: Pictures, videos, and music attached goes to full credit to rightful owners. Cover picture is temporary, and original pic used in cover goes to credit for the rightful owner.

~~~~~~

Please do not plagiarize. Plagiarism is wrong as it is the stealing of another persons work. Plagiarism limits the area of creativity in the free market as it discourages others to make and invent. Not only is it bad for the creator of the work, it is also bad for those around the community and those who plagiarize themselves. Plagiarism is a form of stealing, ultimately it is still stealing, and it limits those who plagiarize to be able to make their own creations and to make their own works.

Consider this before you would do this wrong action:

If you wrote something here on wattpad through your own hard work, time, and imagination, you would not like it if someone will copy it, will you?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 1.4K 49
Also known as Final Fate Book One: Destiny Cover by: @keep_me_conscious Back by: @KaterinaInWonderland Editor:TheGeekestGirl Story Desc: There are ma...
1.8K 171 25
Terror again affects Jobyna as she opens her betrothal gifts... Chaos erupts in the Frencolian throne room. Do inter-kingdom matters have to be reso...
57 6 49
Summary: Magic! Monsters! Spirits! Bandits! Warlords! Odd couple friendships! Falcon mascot! The Empire broke the world when they betrayed the elemen...
14.4K 1.2K 56
[COMPLETED] She can save them all. Her people. Her kingdom. Her family. But only if she marries the king of the enemy. Hell breaks loose when 𝐈𝐌𝐎�...