Sinead- I had one too many

Bởi Chinkstah

Sinead had met her first real boyfriend through high school. They had stayed extremely strong through till co... Xem Thêm

Sinead- I had one too many (intro)
Sinead- I had one too many (chpt 1-4)
Sinead- I had one too many (chpt 7-8)
Sinead- I had one too many (chpt 9-10)
Sinead- I had one too many (chapt 11-12)
Sinead- I had one too many (chapt 13-14)
Sinead- I had one too many (Chapt 15)
Sinead- I had one too many (chapt 16)
Sinead- I had one too many (Chapt 17)
Sinead- I had one too many (chapt 18)
Sinead- I had one too many (Chapt 19)
Sinead- I had one too many (Chap 20)
Sinead- I had one too many (Chapt 21)
Sinead- I had one too many (chapt 22)
Sinead- I had one too many (chapt 23)
Sinead- I had one too many (chap 24-25)
Sinead- I had one too many (chapt 26)
Sinead- I had one too many (chapt 27)
Sinead- I had one too many (chapt 28)
Sinead- I had one too many (chapt 29)
Sinead- I had one too many (chapt 30)
Sinead- I had one too many (chapt 31)
Sinead- I had one too many (chapt 32)
Sinead- I had one too many (chapt 33)
Sinead- I had one too many (chapt 34)
Sinead- I had one too many (chapt 35)
Sinead- I had one too many (chapt 36)
Sinead- I had one too many (chapt 37)
Sinead- I had one too many (chapt 38)
Sinead- I had one too many (chapt 39)
Sinead- I had one too many (chapt 40)
Sinead- I had one too many (chapt 41)
Sinead- I had one too many (chapt 42)
Sinead- I had one too many (chapt 43)
Sinead- I had one too many (chapt 44)
Sinead- I had one too many (chapt 45)
Sinead- I had one too many (chapt 46)
Sinead- I had one too many (chapt 47)
Sinead- I had one too many (chapt 48)
Sinead- I had one too many (chapt 49)
Sinead- I had one too many (chapt 50)
Sinead- I had one too many (chapt 51)
Sinead- I had one too many (chapt 52)
Sinead- I had one too many (chapt 53 Taster)
Sinead- I had one too many (Chapt 53)

Sinead- I had one too many (chpt 5-6)

3.2K 15 1
Bởi Chinkstah

Chapter 5

It's been a month. It's been actually good, me and Andre are ok friends, nothing much but it's better than it was before, even though the reason I even let him back in my life is because I want to know what James was babbling about. He did seem pretty serious. So it must be serious..Right?

I was now on my way to Uni. As always I would give James the stare which meant "what the fuck were you talking about". We still spoke like normal. It was just he can't finish a sentence like that and walk of like.. WTF! I was sitting at the back of the bus with Natalie and my other friend Kieran.

Kieran -naah but still she was ready to hop on me” me and Nat looked at each other then back at him and cut our eyes. We was just on the bus listening to Kieran talk about his sex life. The bus journey was just amazingly dry. so was the rest of the day really. Most of the day i tried to get James to speak, as usual he just didnt say a word.

I was in my room with Andre talking about college.

him-nah Uni is different we dont do that, but bun that" he said laughing, i joined in.

me-how Anishae" i said looking at the tv, i felt his eyes burning through me. I finally looked at him, he was screwing. But why?

me-seriously" i said truthfuly. He looked at me and replied "she's healthy" and kept quiey. I then took his face ans stroked it and smiled, his screw turned into a smile and then our smiles turned into kissing. He was passionately kissing me, his soft touch of his lips made me leave this world..this universe. The way his kisses were so soft and delicate and meaningful it just made you lose yourself. I soon pulled away and looked at him, but then he just leaned in and kissed me again. We was just there kissing each other for a good 20 minutes untiled he pulled me ontop of him and started exploring his manly hands all over my body. He lifted his hands and then strated playing with my hair whilst his toungue played with mine, our movement strated to increase as we got more into it and soon his manly hands trailed down to my waist, he strated rubbing my side and then soon removed one hand from my face and used both to lift up my top. I continued kissing him until my mind went some where else...

Me-mmm uhh” he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him making him go deeper and deeper

Him-mmmm” I started to feel him get bigger inside me

Me-uhh..do you love me

Him-mm hmm” he said still going in and out of me

Me-would you..mm.. ever..uhh..leave me” I said stroking his toned chest, he looked me deep in my eyes, and slowed down still going in and out of me

Him-ill never leave you” he leaned in and kissed me softly……

I looked through the whole wardrobe I couldn’t find anything. I went through all our draws. NOTHING! He was gone and so was all of his stuff....

I pulled away and looked at him. I felt the tears comming, what was i doing! He looked at me as if he was worried. I brokedown, couldnt handle it, the way i loved him..it killed me. He tried comforting me, i got of him and ran to the bathroom locking the door beinhd me. I dropped on my knee's as a bunch of flash backs were attacking me at once. Everything that has happened was just repeating itself continuously in fast mode, everything from the day he left until just now. After 5 minutes my head started killing me, i looked around as everything looked blury and and unreal. Flash back still continued to hit me. My head got worse by the second, i slowly stood up and wobbled over to the sink. My head started to Ache so bad that i felt as if i was going to pass out. I opened the cabinate above the sink and took out the paracetamol and swolled two. I looked around everything was more blury than before, a sharp pain started to attack my head. The pain was excruciating. I started to swollow massive amounts of tablets, the pain just wouldnt go, i slammed the bottle of pain killers in the sink and screamed loud. Flash back still continued to hit me, the same things just kept rewinding it self and rewinding it self. It just wouldn't stop! Andre was banging on the door, and has been for the past 10 minutes. The pain continued to get stronger as the flash backs became faster and Andre's nocks became louder and started to echoe in my head. I looked around as i moved back shaking, i felt myself getting extremely weak, i tried finding something to hold but i was too late.

BANG!

I slowly opened my sore eyes. I looked around and saw bright lights making me squint. Then i heard a deep voice.

Voice-she's awake" all of a sudden i saw my mum's, Natalie's and Andre's face's above me.

Mum-what happened Shin" i looked at her blankly.

Me-i dont even know how i ended up up here" i said with an confussed look on my face

I looked around waiting for an answer. My mums face was blank and so was Natalie's, i then looked at Andre and he put his head down. Okay what did he nock me out? I had loads of questions as usual they wernt going to be answered..well for now!

Hours went by my mum and Nat went home, and it was just me and him.

I sat up and just looked at him, and he just looked at me.

Me-what happened" i said waiting for an answer, he looked at me as if he didnt know either...WTF

Him-not even sure, first we was... u must have ran into the bathroom and then passed out" i looked at him confussed

Me-why did i pass out" i replied slowly, maybe he was missing out vital information like probably he nocked me out..who knows. He started laughing lightly

Him-you think i had something to do with this init" he said looking away. He then looked at me waiting for an answer.

Me-Maybe" i said replying slowly again.

Him-*sigh* forget it then" he said getting up and placing his jacket on

Me-NO." he looked at me

Me-dont go" i said smiling weakly, he looked at me for long and sat back down

Me-so you really dont know what happened" he gave me a blank look

Me-okay okay i believe you" he looked away.

Him-so how you feeling

Me-alright but my head is still hurting a little" Then my head suddenly stated hurting, i was getting flash backs. After a minuted my head stoped hurting.

Him-You okay" he asked looking very concerned.

Me-no" it then came to me what happened. I was in my bathroom and my head was killing, dont know why but then i passed out i guess.

More hours went by he went home around 11.

It was the next day, and i was allowed to come out thank god, their food was not reaching my standers, not even close. I was now just sitting upright waiting for Andre to pick me up. My mum was working so he was the only one i could turn to :\.

I then saw him walk in with Shardae! I gave her a screw and him an confussed face. He knows how much i hate her why would he bring her.

Him-how you feeling Shin" he brings her and has the Audacity to call me Shin..he has some bloody nerve. I slyly screwed him. As he picked up my stuff, i kept my eyes on her, she done the same to me. I then started screwing her hard. He now had all my stuff i then got up and started walking out of the room. As i walked out of the room my eyes caught a Pram. I then started screwing the pram hard! But as i walked further my eyes caught an adorbale baby. My screw automatically turned into a small smile.

We walked out of the building and into his car. I got in, in the front as Anishae and Shardae was in the back. The journey then started, it was silent but it wasn't noisy, Shardae was playing around with Anishae, wich filled the car with cute giggles.

We soon arrived mine. I could tell, Shardae was making sure she knew where i live, so she could steal everything else i own. He walked me up to my door.

Him-here you go" he said smiling

Me-why did you bring her

Him-urm thank you Andre i appreciate the fact that you went out of your way to make sure i made it home safe from the hospital" he said sarcastically. I gave him a blank expression. He looked away.

Him-well we are going some where and it would take to long to go back and pick her up so she came

Me-but why did she come into the hospital

Him-i dont know" he said shrugging. I rolled my eyes and turned around and opened my door.

I was about to walk him when he stopped me.

Him-remember we are friends.." i had to stop him right there

Me- yeah we are friends after you was taking of my top..Wateva Andre" i said and walked in slamming the door behind me.

I put my bags on the floor and went onto my couch and turned on the TV. The hills was on Great. I got comfortable and sat there watching how much of a bitch Heidi was. My mind soon trailed away. My stomach started hurting abit, it wasn't upset, i was feeling guilty, i feel like a prick. How can i slam the door in his face after he made sure i was home safe and everything. I sighed knowing that my guilt was right. But why did he bring that skank. Even though i was mad at him, my guilt won. I took out my phone and texted him.

I'm sorry for acting like a prick

Thanks for bringing me home

xx

I sent it and automatically felt better. But what game is he playing at, he knows i really hate her, he could have said he was busy. Hmmm.

Chapter 6

I was now at college laying on the grass with the usual group, in silence. It was just to hot to even talk.

Natalie-omg omg there he is" She said sitting up quickly fixing herself and so did the others. What the hell?

Me-who's he" i asked completely confussed. They all looked at me, then continued fixing themself.

I sat up and started fixing myself also. Just incase ;). Then some handsome man..yes Handsome. Ok more like sexy, Sexual, caramel, tall muscular handsome man came and sat with us. Sasha and Natalie looked as if they was going to faint. I didnt blame them, i felt abit drowsy also.

Him-You alright ladies" he said smilling... WOW. His smile was amazing. They all replied trying to sound sexy. I tried my hardest not to laugh.

Him-how about you beautiful" he said now looking at me. He called me beautiful, i was jumping up and down..inside that is.

Me-urmm yeah I'm good" arghh "yeah I'm good" that sounds so stupid right? He then smiled again.

Me-how about yourself" i said smiling back

Him-im doing good" everyone was just watching us i felt like throwing a book at keiran he was laughing on the sly..well he thought he was.

Him-so whats your name beautiful

Me-Sinead

Him-nice name, mines Rashan" Woah what a sexy name. Didnt know what to say so i just smiled and nodded. He lightly laughed and started talking to the boys.

All the girls huddled on the grass and made a circle.

Natalie-fuck sake he like's you, you know" she said looking at me. I gave her a weird look

Natalie- you cant be that naive" i just carried on looking at her. She cant be serious, im sure he's seen all the other girls in college, some of them look like models for goodness sake.

Me-Nat, im sure he dont like me" i said smiling at the fact she was being so nice thinking that a guy like him would like a girl like me.

Layla-Nigga please did u see the way he looked at you

Jessica-Init, and he's calling you beautiful and all sorts" i rolled me eyes

Natalie-See" she said smiling.

Me-seriously?

Sasha- okay we might be over exadurating

Me-Thank you Sashh Sasshh

Sasha-propa puting the girls hopes up, what if he's being polite

Me-thank you!

Natalie-okay okay" she said not bothered.

College was finally done. Thank God. It was just to hot to be stuck in a room for longer than 10 minutes. We all Decided to go and Jam in Layla's Garden since she has a massive garden with chairs and pond and stuff. Her mum is kind of posh. We was all joking around sitting on the grass under her tree.

Me-what keiran do me something

Him-are you sure you want to do this" he said being all cocky

Me-yes!

He then dived on to me, he then sat on my stomach and held my hands down on the grass. I tried moving and squeezing but he wouldnt budge.

Me-move you fat lump

Him-You said you wanted to" he said laughing

Me-gellof

Him-no

Me-get off!

Him-no

Hmm. We then looked into each others eyes. Soooo Easy. I then started flirting abit, and done that looked when you want them to kiss you. He then leaned forward slowly, and then our lips got really close, then i bit his cheek really hard. He strated screaming like a girl and straight away came of me. Eeveryone strated creasing.

Me-you wanted to go there keiran...so i took you there" he started screwing me, which made me crease myself.

A couple of minutes went by and he was still screwing me badly. I went over to him and stood infront of him. He was standing in the kitchen screwing me..how sad.

Me-hows your cheeks bubah" i said smiling. I felt sorry for the guy.

Him-fine" he said in a sulky voice. I wanted to laugh so bad

Me-aww Keiran im sorry" i said truthfully. He did look kind of cute.

Him-it's alright" he said opening his arms. I went to hug him, but then he bit me on my cheek..he had the nerve. I was about to bitch slap him but he had already ran off. Pussy. My cheek was propa stinging me, so i went upstairs to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and where he bit me was red, it was so red it look as if it was going to bleed. Friggen Animal! I looked through the cabinate and took out the little bottle of dettol and poured some on some tissues, and dabbed it softly on my cheek.

Me-owch..ow ow ow ow ow!" i said and threw the tissue in the bin hard.

Voice-you alright" i turned around it was..Rashan..yummy :D

Me-urmm yeah im fine

Him-you sure

Me-no. that fool bit me" he walked over to me and looked at me cheek.

Him-ooo" he sad fixing up his mouth.

Him-you should put something on that you know

Me-i did it made it worse" i said sulking abit, he laughed lightly.

He then took out the dettol again and poured it on tissue.

Me-mm mm no!" he laughed

Him-dont worry i know what im doing.

He sat me down on the side of the bath and sat down next to me. He then started dabbing it and holding it down, i treid to bare it but it stang to much.

Me-ow ow ow stop" he pulled it away. and then dabbed it again.

Me-owch" he then pulled away again.

Him-mm mm, u cant even take the dettol" he said laughing.

Me- it's not my fault it hurts to much" i said shyly.

Him-hmm, lemmi take a look" i moved my cheek closer to him

Me-why you acting like your some sort of doc.." he cut me of with a kiss.

It was one of the softest kiss i have ever had. Damnn was he gentle. His lips and his touch was so soft..Wow even more perfect that i thought.

He then pulled away..Why did he pull away :(.

Him-how your cheek now

Me-urr...urmm..Fine" i said suprised. This guy has the..

Him-i have that magical touch" he said in his cocky voice. i just laughed and he got up and left. Hmmm. I'm actually Feeling this Rashan guy...I'm feeling him alot!

I was back at my apartment waiting for Andre, he said he was going to pass by so i was just in my living room watching music channels. I then heard a nock on the door.. just on time. I walked over and opened it.

Him-hello" he said all Cheery and all sorts.

Me-urmm hello" i said looking at him funny

Him- how are you" he said bringing out a big bunch of roses from behind him

Me-:O I'm..Wow thanks Dre" he started smiling.

I let him in and put the roses in a vase that's been catchin dust for time. He took of his shoes and got confortable on the sofa.

Him-how was college

Me-Good" i said now day dreaming about Rashan..Such a peng name for a peng person.

Him-Shin u there

Me-urmm.. yeah, so how was your day

Him-Long!

Me-then why are you so cheery

Him-cause i couldnt get you off my mind" i started giggling

Me-aww" i said smiling. I then sat next to him and he then pulled me on top.

Me-can i help you" i said looking at him

Him-you got Roses what do i get in return" he said licking his lips.

Me-what do you have in mind" i said pretending to flirt. He continued licking his lips like a fool.

Him-let me show you" he then lifted my chin up a bit and then started leaning forward. I started creasin and he then looked at me weird

Him-whats wrong with you

Me-you seriously think you getting something back" i laughed as i got up and started walking to the kitchen, he followed me and watched me pour my drink. What a weirdo.

Me-why you watching me for" i said as i put the apple juice carton back into the fridge.

Him-cause i cant stop watching that beauty" he said looking and my bum

Me-ahh piss off" i said pushing him away

Him-I'm joking man" he said lightly laughing

He then grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him, and used one hand to stroke me face. I was about to laugh when he then kissed me. We slowly kissed as he rubbed all over my body slowly and gently. After a long 5 minute kiss that felt like forever he then lifted me up and placed me on the table and looked at me sexualy.

He kissed on my neck as he removed my close with no rush, and i responded by removing his. He slowly kissed down my stomach as he removed my jean shorts, he then slowly removed my bra and threw it somewhere. He started sucking on my breast softly and bitting them.

Me-uhh" i silently moaned as he bit my nipple lightly

He then slowly let his toung run down my stomach and removed my nickers and also threw it somewhere. He then started to rub my clit slowly, increasing his pace each time. After a couple of minutes i came. He then picked me up as i rapped my legs around him and walked to the bedroom and layed my down softly. He then removed his jeans and boxers and put a condom on.

Him-You ready baby" he said as his voice was really deep..mmmm

Me-mm hmm

He seperated my legs and positioned himself, as he entered me looked in my eyes, as i bit my lip and let out a little sigh. He was going in and out of me slowly but soon started to speed up.

Me-uhhh, uhhh

He carried on getting faster and faster.

Me-mmm faster" he then got even more faster until i came again.

He then placed me ontop of him, and i rode him slowly. Making him Groan Lightly, i started to ride him faster, the faster i got, the more he groaned making me more horney, and i soon came again.

After an hour he eventually came for the second time and i then collapsed next to him, with both of us panting hard but me a little bit harder. We soon then fell asleep.

A couple of hours later we woke up it was now 11.

Him-ahh shit. I gotta go" he said getting up quickly

Me-why?" he looked at me for long

Me-oh" i said quietly

He put on his boxers and Jeans and walked out of the room. I got up, got into my dressing gown and walked into the bathroom.

Him-I'm gone Shin!" he shouted from where ever he is.

Me-Yeah bye!" i shouted back.

I looked under the sink and found a paracetamol..hmm. I dont remember taking none. Oh well.

Voice-Shin!" it was Natalie..how did she get in.

I walked in to the hall way.

Voice-OH MY GOD" that was Sasha

Voice-NOO WAY" that was jessica

Voice- hahahahaha SHEETTEE!" that was Layla

Voice-MM MMMM" and i think that was chrystal

I walked into the kitchen and they all turned around to face me and shook their heads in dissapointment.

Me-what?

Natalie-this is what" she said holding up my bra.. NO!

Layla-Wait hold the fone one second...Andre just left here" she said looking around like she just made a discovery.

Shasha-O shit!" they all buss out laughing.. Accept me and natalie. I was soo embaressed.

I then picked up all my stuff and went into my bedroom.

Natalie-Babes what have you done

Me-what do you mean, what have i done" i said turning around as she shut the door.

Her-what happened to that friend thing

Me-o that didnt seem to work out so well" i said looking away

Her-what about Rashan

Me-huh?

Her-he likes you

Me-and?

Her-and he aint got no baby mama to take care off" she said kind of coldly

Me-thanks Nat i never recognised that" i said smiling sarcasticly

Her-*sigh* you know what i mean, you better of with him

Me-i know that Nat, but..

Her-come on

Me-Okay i get it..lets not talk about this right now

Her-why?

Me-not after i just fucked him

Her-oh" she said looking away.

Her-im just looking out for you

Me-i know..but i love Andre

Her-i know, but its still early days, you can grow to love Rashan

Me-Nat, if the guy is soo perfect why dont you date him" i said laughing

Her-theres only one problem..the nigga dont like me..he likes you

Me-he will get over it" i said smiling

She looked at me long and then left the room. I got changed into some random clothes and went to jam with the girls. Including the awkward questions!!

But What Natalie said..i can grow to love the guy right?

I'm already feeling him. Thats a start :).

Đọc tiếp