For the Love of a Vampire ( a...

By Rougebutterfly01

What if Sang Sorenson was the same shy, quiet girl, except she was also half vampire? DISCLAIMER: The Ghost... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
A/N
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 17

6K 320 31
By Rougebutterfly01

Hope you guys enjoy!

Turned out, everyone had planned on coming back to my house after we toured the school. Kota, Victor, Nathan, and I rode back in Kota's car, while North, Silas, Luke, and Gabriel rode back in North's black jeep.

When we got to my house, everybody headed inside. We'd all decided to just hang out and relax for the rest of the day. We were all sitting in the living room, some on the couch, most on the floor, when Gabriel and Luke started to argue on what games to play.

"We should play Truth or Dare," Gabriel said.

"No, we should play Never Have I Ever," Luke said.

"How about we bring the xbox over and show Peanut how to play some games on it," Nathan suggested.

I'd heard of an xbox before, but I'd never played on one, nor had I ever played Truth or Dare or Never Have I Ever, though they did sound interesting.

"How about we let Sang Baby decide on what to play," North shouted over the three arguing guys.

The guys all looked to me. Gabriel and Luke both looked at me eagerly.

"Umm, I've never played any of those games. I'm not sure how you play them," I said, but then quickly added, "but I'd like to learn."

"Ok, Sweetie, which one would you like to play first? We don't have to play all three today, either," Kota said, looking around the room at the others.

"How about Truth or Dare, since Gabriel suggested it first?"

"Ok, let's all sit in a circle," Gabriel said happily.

"No kissing or streaking dares," North said.

Everyone agreed, while I was blushing bright red.

The game sounded pretty simple. Gabriel went first.

"Trouble, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

Everyone groaned.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend?"

"No," I said, blushing. The guys all chuckled.

'Luke," I said, wanting to change the subject, "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

Gabriel had pulled me down to sit by him, and now he was whispering in my ear.

"Hey, no helping her," Luke said.

"It's her first time playing. I'm just helping out with the first dare," Gabriel replied, then began whispering in my ear again. His warm breath on my ear tickled.

"I dare you to lick North's arm," I said, giggling.

North yelled at Luke as he did it. We all laughed.

"Cupcake, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

Everyone groaned again.

"Do you prefer cupcakes or muffins?"

"Definitely cupcakes." North groaned at that. "Silas, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare, Aggele Mou."

"I dare you to tell me what that nickname means."

"It means 'my angel' in Greek." I blushed again. "Aggele Mou, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to come give me a hug."

I knee walked over to him and gave him a big hug. He hugged me back gently.

"Kota, Truth or Dare," I asked, as I sat back in my spot between Gabriel and Victor.

"Truth, Sweetie."

"What did you think when you first saw the bags of blood in the fridge?"

"Truthfully, it shocked me, but then I thought something medically was wrong with you or a family member. I was thinking of what could be wrong with you, since I never saw anyone else here," he replied, smiling at me. I smiled back. "Sang, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"What was going through your mind when I saw the bags?"

"I thought you would ask about them or run out of the house, but you did neither," I said, smiling at him again. Kota was turning out to be a good friend. They all were.

"North," I asked, turning my focus to him. "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth, Sang Baby."

"What's your favorite thing to do?"

"I'd have to say working on vehicles. Or riding my bike. They are about tied. Sang Baby, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"If you could, would you ever turn another person?"

Everyone seemed to hold their breath. I was too.

"I've never really thought about it." I stopped to think for a minute. "I mean, if I could, the person would have to have a really good reason for wanting to be turned. Also, only if it was safe to do. I wouldn't want to accidentally kill someone while trying to convert them. Victor, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth, Princess."

"If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?"

"I would go back to when I met you, and make it so I would have met you sooner," he said as he gave me a smile. The guys chuckled as I blushed again.

"Princess, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

Groans sounded around the room.

"If you could play any instrument, what would it be?"

"I would have to say either the piano or the violin. Probably the violin, since you already play the piano, that way we could play together."

Victor gave me a smile and I returned it, blushing again.

"Ok," I said. "Nathan, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare, Peanut."

Gabriel leaned over and whispered into my ear again. I started laughing as I looked over at Nathan.

"I dare you to eat all of Luke's candy that he has on him right now."

We all turned to Luke, who groaned as he started to empty out his pockets. All together, he had 3 hersey bars, 2 milky ways, 5 miniature snickers and 5 hersey kisses.

Nathan groaned at all the candy. "All of it, Peanut?"

"All of it."

"Ok," he said, as he unwrapped a hersey kiss and popped it into him mouth. "Truth or Dare, Peanut?"

"Dare," I decided.

"I dare you to sit on my lap for the rest of the game and help me eat all this candy."

I felt bad about taking all of Luke's candy, but now I was craving some chocolate. I knee walked over to Nathan and sat on his lap. I picked up a milky way and started eating it.

"Gabriel, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare, Trouble."

Luke was sitting across from me now, and he was mimicking licking his hand, then pointed at me.

"I dare you to... lick my hand," I said hesitantly.

"Cupcake, I was trying to get you to have him lick Silas's hand," he said as he pointed to Silas, who was sitting beside me.

"A dare is a dare," Gabriel said.

Luke pouted, but Gabriel smiled.

Gabriel reached out for my hand and brought it to his lips. He ran his tongue from the tips of my fingers, down the back of my hand, to the start of my wrist.

He whispered soo low, only for me to hear. "Mine." I blushed, as I quickly took another bite of my milky way.

"Ok, well, if they are going to eat sweets, I'm making Sang Baby some real food to eat," North said as he got up and headed to the kitchen. Luke and Silas followed.

I stayed on Nathan's lap until all the candy was gone, then I got up and settled on the couch, between Kota and Victor.

"Are you having fun, Princess?"

"Yes, Victor, how about you?"

"I always have fun around you," he replied.

Don't forget to comment/vote. Thanks! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 2.2K 17
**COMPLETED** Sang Sorenson has finally found her pack. She has finally found a home. She is excited to be going to high school with the others but w...
329K 16.6K 34
"I can't bear to see you in pain," I whispered to him, why couldn't he understand? "I have to protect you." "But who looks after you?" Mr. Blackbourn...
41.9K 1.8K 20
This is a C.L.Stone fanfiction from the Ghost Bird - Academy story. I do not own all of the characters. This is about Sang but she is a little diffe...
59K 3.4K 38
Sang Sorenson is a girl going through heartbreak. Everything was going perfectly, but the moment she let her guard down, that was the moment she rem...