EXO-L DIARIES: THE EXO ONE SH...

Galing kay jaye-nim

Exo one-shots dedicated to all exo-l out there.. Hope u like this book Highest rank #3 in exo oneshot, #35 in... Higit pa

exo-l diaries
note before we start
1: chen
2: sehun
3: d.o
4: chanyeol
5: suho
6: lay
7: xiumin
8: kai
9: baekhyun
SC: sehun
10: chanyeol
11: kai
12: suho
SC: SUHO
13: xiumin
14: baekhyun
15: d.o
16: sehun
17: lay
18: chen
3rd theme
19: baekhyun
20: suho
21: lay
just read this..
SPC: KRIS + LUHAN (edited)
22: kai
23: sehun
OH MY FRIGGIN'
25: chen
26: d.o
27: chanyeol
4th theme
28: xiumin
SC: KRIS
SC: CHANYEOL
KRISmas special
29: d.o
30: chen

24: xiumin

348 9 3
Galing kay jaye-nim

As promised, its by the end of the week. Though its almost monday, i know im too lazy. But still, i tried to keep my promise, alright?

Xiumin imagines

"____ ah, wanna go and grab a drink tonight?" Yunjin asked.

"Where are you going tonight?" I looked up from the book im reading.

"B*ch house," she replied, winking.

"Then i'll have to skip" i went back to reading the book.

"Ah, why?! There are so many hot guys, and most of them are rich!" She banged on the table.

The librarian looked at yunjin, "miss, this is a library, please be quiet".

"Sorry," yunjin replied with an apologetic face.

I shrugged and continue reading the book. And it didnt take long until yunjin started whining, embarrassing me.

"Cut it out," i threaten her.

"I'll stop if you come," she smiled widely.

"I wont come. How many times do i have to tell you--" i spoke.

"I know, you would rather work in McDonald's than get payed by those jerks who wants a one night stand" she rolled her eyes.

"You already knew the answer," i pointed.

"But its different, this time, theres kris' gang coming!" She didnt realise she was shouting again.

"Miss, this is your last warning!" The librarian warned her.

Yunjin bowed to her, before grabbing her things. We have been in the campus library for like 3 hours and im still not finished reading the book. Why? Yunjin keeps on talking to me and being loud.

"Come on," yunjin dragged me out of the library.

"Why are we even running?" I ask her as we ran down the walkway.

"Because, its time" she smirked and stopped behind a building.

"Isnt this the elite dorms? Why--" she shoved a cookie in my mouth.

"Shhh! They're here.." she pointed to a direction.

I looked to where she pointed, and you guessed it, kris and his gang are walking to their dorm. They looked hawt actually, i almost dropped my cookie. How could they make a street look like the red carpet? Is that even possible?

Yunjin said something, shaking me hard, but my mind was empty when i saw him. The cute guy with pinkish cheeks, who stands at the back stole my attention.

"Youre drooling," someone said, its a guy's voice.

"Yea?" I mumbled, still daydreaming.

"Right here, miss" he touched the edge of my lips.

I blinked a few times, before looking at the guy. Lucky me, its the guy i just daydreamed about. My eyes widen, how stupid, ____ ah, he will think youre a wierdo.

"Sorry," he said pupling his hand away.

"No, no, its okay. I mean- im sorry, gotta go" i bowed to him and ran as far as i can.

--------------------

"I am so stupid!" I kept bqnging my head on the dining table in my dorm.

"You actually are stupid, if you havent realise" yunjin commented, while eating potato chips.

"Get out of here if youre not gonna help me" i shot.

"I helped, i told you to run but you stayed still" she pointed.

"Well that, is a mistake on my part" i admitted, taking a potato chip.

"So now, are you going tonight?" She asked.

"No! How can i go when he is there?! Dont you have pride?!" I shouted.

"We wont meet them, they will be in the VIP louge" yunjin reasoned, "besides, you can get drunk and forget about him".

"Fine, i'll go. But this is the last time" i warned her.

"Its actually your fist," she reminded.

I glared, "first and last time, ever".

"Okay, deal" yunjin smiled happily.

The next two hours or so, yunjin got busy preparing us. She chose a dark blue dress for me, which is her's, and a hot pink one for herself. Then she did my hair and make up before doing hers.

"All settled," she handed me her black purse.

"Okay lets go, i cant wait to get drunk and die" i told her.

"Dont worry, you wont only get drunk tonight, babe" she smirked.

"I am not getting layed by some wierd guy," i remembered her.

"Sure youre not, they are hotties, and they pay" she clasp her hands, imagining her pay.

"Youre crazy," i said.

"For money," she nodded, "and for s**," she added.

We rode a taxi to the club yunjin talked about, b**ch house. The place is quite crowded, but not too many people are standing in line.

I followed yunjin off the taxi and we went into the nightclub. Loud music greeted my ears as the attendant opened the door for us.

"Come, lets start getting crazy!" Yunjin shouted.

"Are we getting a drink?" I ask her.

"Yeah, i'll order" she walked to the bar and ordered us drinks.

I looked around, the place is full of party people. Some guys sitting between a bunch of girls, some girls dancing like crazy with some guys. There are also so many people making out in the dance floor, kissing and stripping. This place is insane.

"Here you go" yunjin returned with a glass for me.

"Its blue balls," she told me.

"A what?!" I looked at my drink disgusted.

"Its good, trust me. Or do you want this?" She offer her drink.

"Whats that called?" I asked.

"Bloody sensation" she answers.

"No thank you," i gulped.

"One shot, for the hottie" she asks.

"Okay, one shot" i agreed and drank the whole glass.

My throat got hot as i chugged down the drink. And my head went dizzy as i finished the first glass.

"That feeling is awesome" i giggled.

"How about another shot?" Yunjin asked.

"Yes please, a stronger one this time" i nodded.

I followed yunjin to the bar and she ordered us two morning kiss liquor. She handed me a glass and we drank it in one shot.

I didnt even know how many shots did we drink, i think there are the deep throat, purple hickeys, hot pumps and a few more i couldnt name.

I was barely awake, my eyelids are heavy and the music are getting drowned by my laughs. I dont even know why im laughing like a mad woman.

"I'll be back, babe" yunjin said, her voice husky.

"Where are you going?" I managed to ask.

"Free s**, from that hottie" she pointed and walked away.

"Isnt that kris?" I mumbled before laughing.

The music changed to a faster one, making everyone cheer. Exept for the one making out though, i guess they're more turn up.

"Hey, beautiful" some guy went beside me.

"Hi," i replied.

"What is a girl like you doing here?" He asks.

"Just, trying to get drunk and stuff" i got a bit annoyed.

"How about we go and do the fun stuff" he pulled me by the shoulder.

I resisted, "f**k off, jerk".

"Being brave huh?" He smirked, pulling me harder.

"I told you to go away! Go find a b**ch and Die, jerk!" I stepped on his foot and ran.

"S**t, that b**ch was a great catch," i heard his curses.

I didnt stop running, squeezing through a bunch of gays stripping each other, gross. But they had a nice body, dont mean that i saw their private parts, just saying.

Then i crashed into a person, a guy to be exact. I almost sprained my ankle if he didnt catch me on time.

"Sorry," i mumbled to him.

"Its alright," he said, i was about to walk away but he stopped me, "do we ever meet?".

I looked at him, "sorry?", and it just has to be xiumin.

"Your the girl from earlier right?" He finally remembered.

"You must be mistaken," i looked away.

"No, i know its you," he seemed too sure.

I cleared my throat, trying to get away from him. I would never want to get humiliated twice in front of the same guy.

The heels im using might be a bit too big, and maybe because today is not my lucky day, i bumped to another person. This time a naked guy walking with a girl in his arm.

I bowed, "sorry,".

But of course it wasnt a right choice to look down. Because the next thing i know, my face is inches apart from his giant member, which has some milky substance dripping from it.

"Whose b**ch is this," the guy shouted angrily at me.

"Im sorry--" i bowed another time, but this time not looking to his, you know what.

"Sorry, tao, she's mine" this voice sound familiar, its xiumin, again.

"Ah, hyung," this tao guy just nodded.

"She's a bit drunk, i should take her home" xiumin grabbed my arm and walked me outside the club.

The sound of music died as we got outside. But i felt sick as the wind blew hard on my exposed skin. Without any warning, my stomach threw all the drinks out of my mouth.

"You okay?" He patted my back.

"I feel sick," i told him.

"Come, i'll take you home" he help me stood up.

"Can i have a drink? My throat is killing me," i ask him.

"Wait here," he sat me in front of a supermarket and went inside.

I really want to run away right now, this is so embarrassing. But when will i ever get another chance like this? Going to a nightclub, meeting a handsome and nice guy, getting drunk.

"Here, drink this first," xiumin returned, handing me a medicine.

"I'll just take the water--" i reached for the bottled water, but he shook his head.

"Drink this, then the water" he put the medicine on my hand.

I pouted while drinking the medicine, it taste wierd. Then i chugged down the water. Xiumin seemed to watch me for a while, so i looked at him.

"Why?" I ask him.

"Its nothing," he said, but he reached for his handkerchief in his pocket.

"Why?" I ask again.

He smiled cutely, "alright, stay still" he use his handkerchief to wipe my mouth.

"Thats the second time," unconsciously i mumbled.

"I know its you," he smiled wider.

I covered my mouth, what did this stupid mouth just say? Stupid, stupid, stupid.

"Lets go home now," he signaled me to get on his back.

"Okay, oppa" my mouth keep saying things i dont mean.

"How do you know im older?" He asked, fixing my spot on his back.

"I just knew," i said.

"Then you do know my name, right? ____ ssi" he said while walking slowly.

How did he know my name? Gosh, so embarrassing. I cant face him anymore, so i pretend to sleep.

"Are you sleeping?" He whispered, "sleep tight, i love you".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its late here.. and i have school tomorrow.. wish me luck, byee..

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

5.3K 697 44
The title itself suggest that that this is going to be funny.... Those of you who haven't read my other book on exo... it's also exo scenarios but...
5.2K 177 29
Don't worry, it's not a smut story. Probably any genre. Do not forget to vote and comment. Thank You
11.2K 268 23
Some short stories to be read with some cookies! Enjoy.
2.2K 60 45
The compilation of EXO's one-shots! One will make you drown in your tears, one will make your cheeks look like tomatoes, one will make you roll on yo...