BSM'S

By adorablygrande

brother & sister moments. enjoy ☺︎ ! © 2015 adorablygrande More

1%
2%
3%
4%
5%
6%
7%
8%
9%
10%
12%
13%
14%
15%
16%
17%

11%

2.2K 19 35
By adorablygrande

Topic: when he meets your boyfriend
______________________________

Cameron (age 14)
Today was the day. The moment you didn't want to come but it has now. Today's the day your older brother, Cameron, meets your boyfriend, Brandon. You didn't know wether to be excited or nervous. Maybe nervous.

You were in history class and it had only begun. Brandon was in this class. But of course there was a seating chart so you didn't sit next to each other. You looked over at him and noticed he was staring at you. You blushed a deep red.

When Cameron found out about him, he asked so many questions. So you said and I quote, "if you're so curious about him, then why don't you meet him?" Cameron was shocked at first, but then he said, "great idea! you call him, tell him to come over. it'll be fun." It almost sounded like he was being sarcastic.

As he walked away he muttered, "I'm so beating his ass tomorrow." You rolled your eyes and went to your room. Now you're sitting here in class waiting for the day to be over so you can go home and introduce your bae to your brother. Today's gonna be a long day.

few hours later

Your mom came to pick you up after school. When you entered the drive way your mom told you that she and your dad would be gone for the rest of the day and would be back by midnight. You nodded your head and headed inside.

Brandon would be coming around 5 or 6 because he had soccer practice after school. You were walking up to your room when the stairs was blocked by Cameron. "hey little sis. just wondering what time your bo-. Your boyf-." He couldn't quite say boyfriend.

"Boyfriend?" You asked. "Yes! When's he coming?" He asked. "Around 5 or 6. Why?" You asked. "Like I said, just wondering." He said and walked away towards the kitchen. You sighed and went up to your room to start on your homework.

You got a text from Brandon a little while later.

baby💞: practice is over. I'll be @ ur house in 10. love you 💜
me: ok. love u too 💜

Since you had already finished your homework and was watching Netflix you decided to change and get a snack. You went to your closet and chose a black sweatshirt jumper, black joggers and ugg slippers.

After that, you went downstairs to get some Doritos. As you walked down the stairs there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" You and Cameron said in unison. You ran as fast as you could down the Stairs but Cameron beat you too it.

He opened the door and standing there was Brandon, your everything. "Hey. You must be Brandon." Cameron said. "Come on in." He had a bright fake smile as Brandon walked in.

Brandon walked over to you and hugged you and of course you hugged back. Cameron walked over and said,"ok. Enough hugging." You didn't let go. "I said enough!" Cameron said, this time louder. You let go and gave Cameron the annoyed look. He made it as well.

"So Brandon. Your her boyfriend?" Cameron laughed. He stopped laughing and came closer to Brandon's face. "Break her and I break your face!" He said in a more lower voice.

"Ok!" You said stepping in front of both of them. You turned to Brandon. "You hungry?" You asked. "Yeah. Soccer practice makes me hungry." He said rubbing his stomach.

"Oh so you play soccer? Nice. I like soccer!" Cameron said. You finally thought Cameron was getting along with him. "Really?" Brandon asked. "Haha, no!" Cameron said. But then that happened.

"Ok. So I haven't introduced him." You pointed at Cameron. "Hes' my brother. The one I told you about. He's 17 years old and he likes to ruin my life." You said. "Yeah. I figured that was him. Nice to meet you." Brandon said and held out his hand. Cameron didn't shake it and instead turned around and said, "let's eat!"

Brandon turned to you with his eyebrow raised and you just shrugged your shoulders. You both walked behind Cameron towards the kitchen. "I'll make you a sandwich." Cameron said and took out everything he needed to make it.

You and Brandon both sat down on some stools by the counter and talked. Also Brandon had black hair that was parted to one side, almost like a side quiff. He was a bit taller than you. Cute in your opinion.

"So how was practice?" You asked. "It was okay. Coach made us do a bunch of exercises and I'm so exhausted." He said bringing you in for another hug. "Ok, it's done." Cameron said turning around.

He put the sandwich in front of him and then said, "too close. pull away." Cam said as he separated you both. "thanks Cameron." Brandon said and started eating. He took a bite of it and ate it until he started coughing, and coughing and coughing even more.

"What's wrong with it?" You asked standing up. "Spicy." That's all he said. You turned to Cameron. "Cam, he doesn't eat anything spicy." You said. "It's ok. He didn't know." Brandon said and grabbed water out of his book bag and drank it.

"Oops." Cam shrugged and grabbed the sandwich and ate it. "Let's go watch a movie." You said to Brandon and he agreed and you both walked towards the living room and sat down on the couch.

He put your hand around you and you snuggled up to him as you turned on the tv to watch a movie. Cameron walked in a few seconds later and said, "hands off." He took his hand off your shoulder and sat in between the both of you.

Brandon sighed and got up. "It's getting late, I should head home." He said as he grabbed his stuff. "No! Please stay." You said and walked over to him. "Your brother obviously doesn't like me. He probably didn't even want to meet me." He said. "I'll talk to him." You said.

You went over and grabbed cam by the ear and walked him into the kitchen. You could hear Brandon laughing silently. "Ow, what'd you do that for?" Cam asked rubbing his ear. "You've been acting so childish today. Why can't you just accept the fact that I'm growing?" You said.

"I'm sorry if I care about you. Most brothers wouldn't give a damn about their little sisters! But I do! Why can't you accept the fact that I'm overprotective?" He said sitting on a stool. You sighed and sat next to him.

"Cam. I'll always be your little sister. You'll always be my big brother. But I'm gonna grow up and so are you. It probably sucks but that's life." You said.

"You really must like this guy." He said. "Yeah. You're right on that one." You nodded your head. "I'll tolerate him." Cam said. "Good enough for me!" You said and before he could say another word you ran out the kitchen into the living room. "We worked it out!" You said to Brandon.

"So I can put my arm around you without getting trouble from your brother?" He asked. Cam walked into the room. "Yep. Sorry bout that. You know, older brothers. You know how they get." He said. Brandon chuckled.

"Can we start over?" Cam asked. "Sure "Cameron." He said. "Call me cam! Now let's watch a movie!" You and Brandon both laughed and kissed Brandon on the cheek before you sat down.

"Hey. No PDA." Cam said as he put in the movie. "Shut up cam. You've done more PDA with girls that you don't even know." You said and Brandon started laughing so hard. "They were asking for it. Who wouldn't love this hot piece of hotness?" Cam asked.

"I'm gonna have nightmares." You said and cam rolled his eyes. "Watch the movie you lovers." He said. That's how your day ended. Thank god!

----------------
hey guys. I know it's been 2 months because I just looked at the date I posted the last one and it's been 2 months. but anyway, I was just stressing about high school and some other things but I'm moving on from that now. who should I do next? maybe gilinsky. or Matthew. I don't really know. you'll find out sooner or later. — ash 💞
7:49 pm on 91216

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 1.7K 66
1D preferences (Brother and sister moments) *COMPLETED WITH 34 PREFERENCES* •Some are sad •Mostly happy preferences •Some are requested ones from rea...
11.6M 118K 199
A collection of 1D Preferences :))))
122K 1.4K 23
BSM: brother sister moments. ••• Sister preferences of Shawn :) Matt :) Hayes :) Nash :) Cam :) Carter :) Aaron :) Taylor :) Jack J :) Jack G :)
100K 1.2K 101
@fatherkels commented on your picture start: 6 sept 2017 end: 13 jan 2018