The new superhero (south park...

By southparklover972

You're a new girl who just moved to South Park. To the public, you're known as Sky breaker. To the town, (Y/n... More

A hero
Saving
In the way
School is back
Going home and hanging out
The Other Heros
A new costume.
Really?
They turned?!?!
Treatment.
They get what they want.
Finally! A weekend!
Shouldn't have shown that...
Secret Identity.
Identity Revealed?!
Saved
Family
Alex in Danger?
Nightmares are scary
Quite Morning
Chapter 21
Alex
Skybreaker
Q and A?
how about its not an update
smol update
Chapter 22
Q and A Answers
Sorry...
Im ending it.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 25
Quick Update
Chapter 26
Komokii

Chapter 23

2.6K 79 28
By southparklover972

so i got a message this morning that was better than a good morning and good night text. I instantly smiled too. Someone else is gonna draw fanart for this story. it makes me so happy to see people enjoying this so much...but now, I'll have to redo the cover to both pictures, cause I want everyone to see the talented readers out there. Just getting comments on my story's saying how people love it make me smile. I recently got a comment saying how someone told me to relax, calm down, and to not let this book stress me out as much as it does. That made me smile like an idiot the whole evening I swear. My mom had to keep asking why I was happy. I literally almost cried when I saw that. I'm not saying for people to care for me, I'm just happy that someone understands me...

alright enough of my rambling! onto the chapter everyone's desperate for.

~~~~~~~~~(。-ω-)zzz~~~~~~~~

You awoke on Stan's couch, instantly noticing his dog in your face. You smiled and pet him, then turned to see Stan walking down the stairs, shirtless. 'Damn...didn't know Stan was fit..kinda hot,' You instantly blushed bright pink, turning away to the dog again. "You like what you see?" Stan smirked and moved in front of you. You turned bright red and covered your face. "Hey, hey I'm kidding. I'm gonna get the things to change your bandages," He walked off and into the bathroom upstairs. You sat up, trying to shake away the thought of Stan. You started to remember what he did before you fell asleep, making you blush bright pink. 'My emotions are a mess...I dont want to seem like a slut having a crush on everyone, but-' "You still awake down here? Sorry I took so long," Stan's voice interrupted your thoughts as he kneeled in front of you. He looked up at you and carefully ran his finger over the cut on your cheek, making sure not to hurt you. "(Y/n)...I'm worried for you..what the hell did you even do? For real. Don't lie," He looked you in the eyes. "I...I slipped and fell on the sidewalk in an alley. I didn't know the place, and I can't remember if someone tripped me or not," You lied again, but at least it was a better excuse then before. "What am I going to do with you?" He asked, replacing the bandages as he thought to himself. After he was done, he sat on the opposite side of the couch and pulled you into his arms. He turned on the t.v, as you snuggled into his chest. 'It's warm...I feel..safe,' You watched the show that was on, not noticing how Stan was acting.

~Stan's P.O.V~

She was in my arms. My, arms. No one else's. I went stiff as she snuggled into my chest. 'Hopefully these workouts are gonna help me win her over. God, I can't imagine her with anyone else,' I checked the clock on the wall. It read 2:30. 'School will be out soon. The guys better not be coming over, cause I dont want her ripped away from me,' I wrapped my arms around her tighter, making her look up at me. "Everything okay? You're making it seem like I'm gonna disappear," she asked concerned. "No, I'm fine. I just don't want you to leave me," I looked down at her, looking into her (e/c) orbs. "I'm not going anywhere. You won't even let me anyway," she laughed, making me smile. She turned her attention back to the t.v. After a couple minutes of silence, I noticed she wasn't shifting as much. I turned my head to see her eyes closed. 'So she's fallen asleep. Hopefully Shelly or someone won't walk in here loud as ever to wake her,' as soon as I thought that, the door swung open. "What the hell man!?" I quickly covered her ears and glared at the person in the door way. "Kenny! She's sleeping!" He didn't seem to care as he came closer to us. He then lowered his voice when he talked. "What do you think you're doing. Trying to get laid with her?!" He tried to pull my precious girl away from me, but I didn't let him. "No, I just didn't bother to put a shirt on. She chose to fall asleep on me," I smirked, knowing I got him. Not even a minute later, Kyle and Cartman were behind him. I kept my arms tight around her, in case someone woke her up. "Why don't all of you leave? She's trying to sleep, she probably had a rough night last night," "Is that because she's Skybreaker?" Kyle asked out of the blue. "Think about it guys, she has a gash on her face, the costume in her closet, and Alex looks very close to that girl she always carries around," Kenny had a thumb to his lips, as he talked. "I meant to tell you guys earlier, but since Stan left I decided to wait. I met up with Skybreaker last night. I asked as usual who she was, but then...she fell. She jumped off the ledge...I killed her! Her, and the girl! I drove her to suicide!" Cartman exclaimed. Kyle pinched his nose in annoyance. "Knowing Skybreaker, she didn't die. She's always using the grappling hook, so she probably saved herself. She faked her death to scare you," Kyle explained. "(Y/n) told me she scraped her face against the side walk last night, in an unknown alley. I bet she lied a bit, but if she was Skybreaker, she probably tried to save the girl and got injured in the process," I told them, missing the silence I shared with the beauty in my arms. It was pretty quiet, till Kenny started being an asshole.

"Stan is trying his best to get laid with (Y/n). Thats why he's half naked and laying on the couch," He smirked at me. "Kenny what the hell?! I wouldn't do that!" I defended myself. Kyle and Cartman glared at me. "Don't wake her up. She needs to get better and sleeping will do that," The guys looked at me unconvinced. "Stan, I may be a nerd, but even I, have a better chance then you," Kyle glared at me as he spoke. I looked at him in shock, and in anger. I never thought I would fight like this with my best friend. "Everyone out of my house. Now," I growled. Kenny clicked his tounge and went out the door with Cartman and Kyle. Cartman slammed the door shut leaving the two of us alone again. I sighed as I stared down at (Y/n) lovingly. I stroked her hair as I held her. I never wanted this moment to end. I raised her chin and stared at her lips. I blushed red, but I couldn't contain myself. I leaned down and quickly kissed her, hoping she wouldn't wake up. I pulled away, seeing her stir a bit. I layed her back down on my bare chest, making her smile. I smiled myself as I let myself fall into a dreamless sleep.

~~~~~~~~~(^з^)-♡~~~~~~~~~~

There's another update, again, off my phone. hopefully it isn't too bad. By the way, which person does reader-chan want more lovey dovey moments with? And I know I haven't included Craig, Clyde, Token, it Timmy, at all, but i just dont know much about them all. I'm sorry if this displeases you...we'll just say that this is when the formed without those 4, like, a before moment. Before those 4 joined XD I'm sorry. I'll see everyone next chapter! ~(^з^)-☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 5.1K 26
All South Park characters are not of my creation but of the wonderful people of Matt & Trey-creators of South Park. ⚠️Warning there is foul language...
38.7K 817 19
You have lived in Southpark your entire life but nobody has ever really noticed you, nor have you really noticed any of them. You grew up being a sin...
22K 309 29
You are a fairly popular girl at SPH, (south park high) you are friendly to everyone and given the chance, are open to making new friends. Problem is...