I Love You, Jacob

By CapriceMone

What if Edward came back and Bella was already in love with Jacob? Love,lust,drama,vampires,werewolves. It's... More

I Love You, Jacob
Chapter 2
Chapter 3-
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 10

3.7K 84 12
By CapriceMone

I am so sorry for the wait. I have been so busy and I haven't had my laptop. SO I hope this chapter makes up for it. Don't forget to fan, comment, and vote!

Bellas P.O.V

Sitting in this hospital with all of these people around me is kind of, annoying. I wanted to get away so bad, but where would I go? I couldn't hide because of Edward and Alice. And then there was Jacob. How could he do that to me?

How could he- I can't even say the words. I love Jacob and just thinking about this makes me wonder why I put myself in this situation in the first place.

Was it love? Was it trust and honesty? Was it fidelity? All three of these things were here on my end but, not on Jacobs.

I wonder if he was messing around with her the entire time we were together. Listen to me, saying were as if, we aren't together anymore. I'm not sure about anything anymore.

Just as I was trying to get my thoughts together, I noticed I was being stared at.

By every one in the room. "Bell, how are you feeling?" my dad asked me.

I couldn't speak a lie at the moment so I just nodded my head yes.

"Alice, Charlie, maybe we should give Jacob and Bella a minute to themselves." Edward said with a bit of anger in his voice. That was weird. There's no way Edward would just do that out of the kindness of the heart he doesn't have.

Jacob must have been saying something to Edward in his thoughts.

Everyone left and then there was just Jacob and I. We stared at each other for a little while. I refused to speak because I didn't feel the need to.

Jacob stood up and walked towards the window. I guess he was trying to find the right words.

"Bella." He said exhaling deeply. I didn't say anything because I knew he would eventually begin talking again. He turned away from the window and grabbed the chair he was sitting in. He put the chair right on the side of the hospital bed.

"I am so sorry that you got hurt. I feel like this whole thing is my fault. You wouldn't even be in here if it wasn't for....that night. It wasn't even what it looked like Bella I-"

"You what Jacob? She tripped on the rug and fell on your mouth? Jacob I don't know what you can say to make me believe that what I saw, wasn't real. I love you Jacob. After being hurt by Edward, you go and hurt me too. I honestly don't know which is worse. As a matter of fact, you are." I said feeling my nose burn from the tears I felt forming.

"Are you kidding me Bella? How am I worse than him? He left you!"

"And you CHEATED! At least after he broke my heart, I couldn't see his face again to remind me of the pain. You are right HERE!." I began to scream a little bit.

"So you want me to leave?" he asked with his voice a little shaky.

"Of course not."

"Good, because I wasn't leaving anyway." He said smiling.

"I don't know why your smiling. Your still a cheater and I still don't forgive you." I said as stern as I could.

His smile dropped and he grabbed my hand. "Bella, at least give me a chance to explain what happened. You actually would want to know."

I shook my head yes. He began telling me the story and how Maria said what she said when I left. About getting revenge. And especially about how she disappeared into thin air and she knew he was a werewolf.

"Wait, so you and Edward already talked about this?" I asked.

"Yeah. He left the hospital when he found out and told us to call when you woke up. Him and Carlisle did as much research as they could. No luck, the most they got was a pixie."

"A pixie? So there are MORE than just werewolves and vampires?" I asked shocked as hell.

"Apparently. They are very manipulative and there  very close to each other. They all worship this king of the pixies and he sleeps with all of them when ever he wants. It's like their his slaves. They can shape shift just as we can. The only time they do it is when they're looking for love.

"The king never sets them free. And when he finally does its a test. They must find love and if they miss out on the one chance, then they are his forever. That's why Maria did what she did. She was pissed that I wanted you and not her.

"I still want you Bella. I always have and I always will. Have I ever lied to you before?"  he asked with the most sincere face he's ever had.

I just shook my head no again.

"Ok well why would I start now? I would never cheat on you Bella. I would never hurt you like that. I Love you." He said taking a seat on the bed.

" Do you forgive me?"

I looked into his eyes and got lost. I wanted to say no but I believed him. And I believe him, there is no reason why I shouldn't forgive him right?

"I guess so."

He finally let go of my hand and got up and hugged me.

"Ow." I'm still a little sore.

"I'm sorry. So does this mean, your my Bella again?" He asked still hugging me.

"As long as you promise that NOTHING like this will ever happen again." I said making him pull away from the hug.

"Bella I promise to never cheat on you. But as far as this pixie out for revenge. I can't control that." He said and honestly, it was true.

There was nothing we could do about her seeking revenge except....

"Well I guess we will just have to find a way to put her in her place." I stated.

****************************************************************************************************************

I was released from the hospital a couple of days later. I was at Jacob's house and Edward and Carlisle came over with some news on the pixie.

"SO what did you guys find out?" Jacob asked Edward.

It seemed as if Edward didn't want to answer so Carlisle did.

"We found out that these pixies are very dangerous. Once they lose their chance at love, they become very manipulative."

"Yes we know that." Jacob said sarcastically.

"No Jacob. You don't understand. When they lose the person their after, in this case you, they become evil. They have the power to turn a human into a pixie as well. It's a curse. They search the whole world forever trying to find the person who made her love not want her. In this case that would be-"

"Me?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Yes Bella. We have to be very careful. If she gets you in the room by herself, she can convince you to do evil things to Jacob that will make him hate you forever." Carlisle continued.

"Really? What else is there for her to do? Make Jacob fall out of love with me?" I asked.

"NEVER!" Jacob stated.

"It's ok Jacob. She does not have that ability. She can only do the things I've just said and-"

Carlisle hesitated. "Go ahead Charlie say it."

"Once she has made you turn into a pixie yourself, she will present you to the King. If the King is pleased by your presence, he will grant her one thing." Carlisle hesitated again.

"Carlisle, spit it out." Jacob said getting impatient.

"He will change Maria from a pixie to a human and keep Bella forever. He would make you fall in love with Maria. Of course she would get the same chance as any other pixie, to find love but by the time she comes to look for you, you'll already be in love with Maria and you wouldn't want Bella anymore."

Jacob's P.O.V

Never love Bella anymore? That will never happen.

" How do we stop her?" I asked determined.

"That's the problem, we don't know." Carlisle said. I could tell he felt bad for Bella and I. The blood sucker over there looked pissed but I didn't care. As long as he didn't try anything funny to break up Bella and I.

He looked up at me for a second with question or some sort of confusion in his eyes. Then I realized that he would never try anything like that. He would never intentionally break us up because that would hurt Bella.

"So what do we do if she comes back?" Bella asked with fear in her voice.

"Don't worry. I won't let her lay a finger on you." I assured her.

"What about at night? When your not there?"

"I'll stay every night if I have to Bella. I'm not letting anything come between us." I said holding her waist.

"But what about the pack?"

"We'll find a way Bella."

"I could stay with her?" Edward asked finally adding himself to the conversation.

"Oh HELL NO! No way." I said pulling Bella closer to me.

"Oh come on Jacob, don't you trust me?" Edward asked with a smile on his face. Like he was trying to be sarcastic.

"Oh please, like I have anything to worry about." I said letting Bella go and walking toward Edward.

"You guys stop!" Bella said standing in between us.

"There is one way to know when Maria is coming. The king only lets them out once a week. It's usually the day the King gets his rest. Which will probably be a weekend. " Carlisle said.

"Well I guess we'll have to find out because NOBODY is getting in the way of me and my Bella." Jacob said pulling me closer.

***************************************************************************************************************

***Well I hope you guys liked it. Vote, fan, comment! I love you guys and tell me what you think!!

Continue Reading