My BadBoy

By pinkypie13

Ashley Sunshine is ready to go off to college and start a new life since her high school experience wasn't... More

DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1: Fudge
Chapter 2: Meet Jackson Miller
Chapter 3: Vanilla bean
Chapter 4: Roommate of my Dreams
Chapter 5: What she dosen't know
Chapter 6: When realization hits
Chapter 7: Girl talk
Chapter 8: Famiglia
Chapter 9: A pissed off Jackson
Chapter 10: What happens in physics stays in physics
Chapter 11: Let's Ride
Chapter 12: Mr. Fluffs
Chapter 13: Off limits
Chapter 14: "Jackson I have the plague"
Chapter 15: "I think I just died inside"
Chapter 16: "Let's make him Jealous"
Chapter 17: When she cares for a drunkie
Chapter 18: Are we out of the woods yet? pt. 1
Chapter 19: Are we out of the woods yet? Pt 2.
Chapter 20: Never doubt google
Chapter 21: About yesterday
Chapter 22: Anything is possible
Chapter 23: Baby
Chapter 24: It's a guarantee
Chapter 25: Netflix and Chill
Chapter 27: Little Red Riding Hood
Chapter 28: Written in the stars
Chapter 29: Trust and Games
Chapter 30:Never have I ever
Chapter 31: Tears and smoke
Chapter 32: Who is Alfonso?
Chapter 33: "Down for the challenge"
Chapter 34: 3 Strikes
Chapter 35: Almost
Chapter 36: Kappa Tau Gamma, Fraternity pt. 1
Chapter 37: Kappa Tau Gamma, Fraternity pt.2
Chapter 38: Gamma Tau Kappa, Fraternity pt. 3
Chapter 39: "Who needs an Andrew when you've got a Jackson Miller?"
Chapter 40: "And just like that, my smile was gone"
Chapter 41: The domino effect
Chapter 42: Old Love...?
Chapter 43: Temptation
Chapter 44: Decision making
Chapter 45: Oh sweet baby Jesus
Chapter 46: It takes two to...
Chapter 47: Naked
Chapter 48: Playing with fire
Chapter 49: Roselyn
Chapter 50: Betrayal
Chapter 51: After
Chapter 52: Lucky Number 12
Chapter 53: Sweet Surprises
Chapter 54: "Ciao Principessa"
Chapter 55: Who said it?
Chapter 56: Henry?...
Chapter 57: Hold me down
Chapter 58: Safe Haven
Chapter 59: Saved by the bell
Chapter 60: "Baby you don't want me"
Chapter 61: The Girls Room
Chapter 62: Let the games begin
Chapter 63: Euphoria
Chapter 64: Shut up and drive
Chapter 65: Too Easy
Chapter 66: Boys Will Be Boys
Chapter 67: Warm Up
Chapter 68: Girl Meets Evil
Chapter 69: For Better Or For Worse
Chapter 70: Save Me
Chapter 71: A Dirty (Chicken) Night.
Chapter 72: Zzz-ing Through Everything
Chapter 73: Unstoppable
Chapter 74: The Truth Untold
Chapter 75: Expect The Unexpected
Chapter 76: Bloodlust
Chapter 77: The Truth Untold Cont.
Chapter 78: Alexa, play "here comes the Bride"
Chapter 79: The Confrontation
Chapter 80: My Badboy
BONUS

Chapter 26: F.R.I.E.N.D.S

23.2K 805 126
By pinkypie13

Chapter 26: F.R.I.E.N.D.S

     A door slammed shut making me wake with a start.

          " What the hell?" Sadie yawned getting to her feet.

     " Fun night?" Jackson shot me a look. I took a moment to notice he was wearing all black which could only mean one thing. He was 'working' last night.

      "Why do you care, you dirty piece of shi—" 

          " I would watch my mouth if I were you Savvy" He glared at her, his eyes bloodshot.

       " It's Sadie you dipshit," She spat. " And if you don't like the way I talk maybe you shouldn't be such an asshole to Ashley"

        These two argued like they knew each other but that's impossible.

     I could feel him looking at me but couldn't quite meet his eyes. Maybe I told sadie more than I should've last night. I was just so caught up on everything that's happened in the past and...I probably had too much sugar too.

    " Maybe you should leave" It was me that said this which shocked me more than the both of them but I actually didn't know who I was talking to.

    " Are you sure?" Sadie half whispered to me.

       I nod.

        "Yeah we'll talk later" I rub my eyes still a bit sleepy.

          " 'Kay i'll see you later," She popped her head through the door before leaving. "I'm still taking you to that party"

     I walked into the kitchen and set on a container of coffee. Jackson grabbed my arm as I walked past him. "What are you doing vanilla bean?" He sounded tired and irritated.

      " Don't act like you care" I yanked my arm away from him and headed to the bathroom.

           "Wait don't—"

        " Ahhhhhhh" I screamed staring at a very naked Aiden. I slammed the door.

           Jackson let out a genuine laugh. " I tried to warn you"

          " W-What was that?!" I was taken back by what I just saw.

              " It's called a dick, princess....sorry about that" Aiden flushed. When did he get behind me? better yet when did he get in our dorm?

      " How...what...???" My mind buzzed.

       " I sent him to watch over you 'till I got back" He scratched the back of his head.

            " Is he always here when i'm supposedly 'alone'?," I asked then added. " don't lie to me Jackson"

   "You're very oblivious,"  He smiled but this isn't funny. " Someone's always gonna be there"

         "That is sick Jackson, you're very sick" I glared at him.

          " Maybe you should've thought about that before you decided to stop following orders" He took his shirt off revealing his chiseled abs and a few extra bruises over his tattoo covered skin.

     " You're not my dad!," I snapped. "You don't get to give me orders and I don't have to follow them!"

     " Oh you have no idea..." I could tell he wanted to say something else but held himself back.

         " Woah," Aiden mocked, sarcasticly. " You're bickering is really making me horny"

               I gasped and looked away from him, not just because of what he said but also because he was only wearing a towel and although I don't see myself with him, he really does look hot. His hair was a dripping wet mop on his head and the sunlight shining in through the windows somehow made the water droplets on his body look exotic.

    " I forgot how cute and innocent you are" Jackson mumbled and I almost didn't hear him because I was too busy ogling over Aiden which for some reason made me feel guilty. This is what I don't get about him, one minute he's a jerk that doesn't care about anything and the next minute he's making my heart melt.

    Okay, forget I said that last part.

     " I'm still mad at you" I met his eyes and a silent conversation passed between us.

      " I know baby" He made a beeline for the bathroom. I almost didn't notice what he said and when I did I almost choked on my main life support, air. A tingle ran through my spine from his words and I sighed. 

      Stumbling  back in the kitchen I poured myself a cup of coffee. Why can't I stay mad at him? I ask myself as I added sugar and creame in the mug. He's so frustrating yet so hot and when he speaks...

    " Why don't you just screw already?" Aiden bluntly remarked as I made my way back in the living room.

His words caught me off guard and I fumbled to form a sentence. " I...um...Uh...what?"

     " Right. Sorry I mean...nevermind I forgot you don't..." His voice trialed off.

       " Yeah i'm a virgin who wants my first time to be special and Jackson doesn't do love"

          " Love?" He rose his eyebrows.

          " Whatever," I changed the subject. " So why didn't you come out and say hi to Sadie?"

          Thankfully he didn't push the last topic.

             "It's...complicated..." He ran his hands through his drying hair.

            " Mhmm I bet" I rolled my eyes.

             " So i've seen you naked and you've seen naked if this were F.R.I.E.N.D.S we would be Rachel and Chandler" He pointed out and I laughed.

   " I love that you watch that show" I did my best to keep my eyes on his face as I remembered the episode he was talking about.

      " Are you kidding? that's my favorite episode" He began to hum the theme song and I laughed and joined along with him.

     Why can't life always be like this?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! I thought this chapter needed to be a bit more light hearted I hope you don't mind :)

    And yes I was watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S while writting this...duhh XD

   plz vote comment and fan if you enjoyed! it really means alot that you can join me on this journey ❤

xoxo

Cast of friends (not really) :p

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 675 34
Zana Mccarthy is a bad girl with a reputation to scare, but she does a good job of balancing the good, the bad and the ugly in her life. But this all...
68.9K 2.3K 51
#BOOK1 in 'ACE' SERIES He was like storm. He liked silence. He had looks which could kill. He is cold , ruthless and arrogant as hell. He h...
303K 9K 61
"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan lines." I could feel the smirk playing on...
58.3K 2.4K 28
Jordan never noticed Juliet. Juliet had given up to get his attention. And if they end up hiding together in the same closet, he can't stop talking a...