Fighter (Editing)

By LoveDarknessPeace

Savannah was used to life she had, being the black sheep of the family, until Daniel De Luna, next in line to... More

Fighter
Chapt 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 ( part 1 )
Chapter 9 (part 2 )
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 ( part 1 )
Chapter 12 ( part 2 )
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32: The last chapter.

Chapter 15

17K 291 17
By LoveDarknessPeace

 Hi people! Don't you guys love Christmas? I sure do!

Authors not in the bottom! I didnt like this chapter very much and this is my frist time writing a fighting scene, so sorry if you dont like it. :(

Enjoy

Chapter 14

I locked my jaws around his neck, hard and did a fast spin, to pick up strength, and threw him a good thirty feet away, into the trees. I could hear the trees being brought down and his body hitting every single one of them.

I kept my gaze at the direction I threw him, waiting from him to come out. I felt his blood on my mouth, some drops dropping to the ground. I hated it, having his filthy blood on my mouth, making want to throw up.

Suddenly I heard a loud roar and a set of paws coming directly at me. I put myself in position. My ears flat against my skull and let out a loud growl. He came out of the trees, coming at a inhuman speed. His eyes looked like they had fire in them and his big jaws were getting ready to get a chunk out of me.

He launched at me, his jaws and claws ready to go to the kill. I dodged him, but could feel one of his claws scraping my right side. It hurt like hell and it wasn’t just a scratch. I could feel most of my right side had been clawed and I could feel the blood started to pour out of it. Nobody could see the damage that had been done because my fur was red.

I turn to face him and let out a loud growl. I launched myself at him and landed on his back. I wrap my jaws again in his neck and bit hard on it. He tried to buck me off him, but it didn’t work. He threw his body to the ground and started to roll. Every time he rolled on the ground, the pain in my side increase but I kept my jaws firmly on his neck. I was not going to let go.

The pain at my side was unbearable, it felt like someone was rubbing it and putting alcohol in it. I have been clawed before but his claw went deep in to my skin, I knew I was going to need stitches.

He suddenly stopped rolling on the ground and got up. He started to run full speed at a large bolder, he stopped but he slammed me hard on the bolder.

I heard a couple of bones crack, especially my ribs. It was worse than being hit by a car because he was using a lot of his strength to do damage. It was like a car at 130 miles per hour was slamming me in to a brick wall.

 He kept slamming me in to the bolder, each time something crack. It was like he was doing this for fun. After the fifth slam, I had an idea and dug my draws at his sides and started to scratch him with them.

He let out a painful howl and stopped slamming me on the bolder. I kept digging and scratching my claws at his sides and he just kept howling in pain. My jaws were still in his neck and he tried to claw me, but he didn’t reach me.

Stop!

I suddenly fell out of my trance and got off Shawn as fast as I could. I felt truly disgusted with myself. I was fighting my brother, blood of my blood. If mother were here, she would have been so disappointed, no she is disappointed.

What the hell is going on here?

I looked up and saw that it was Daniel. He was standing in front of us, in his full stand.  His soft looking black fur was almost standing up, making him look bigger. His dark blue eyes had a craze and angry look in them.

I lay down on the ground, my paws under my head and focused in my breathing. A lot of my ribs were broken and I was having problems with my breathing because of them. I close my eyes and tried to calm the adrenalin down a little.

Suddenly I warmth behind me and knew that it was Daniel, who covered me with his body from behind and lay his head on my neck, not dropping his whole weight in me.

‘Everybody leave. We’ll deal with this later.’ He order, growling.

Everybody left, even Shawn and my other brothers. I sigh in relieve to have peace and quiet. I could feel his warmth breath hitting my neck and the thumping of his heartbeat on my back.

‘Savannah, tell me what is wrong with you?’ He demanded, using his alpha voice. I got up from his cocoon his body made for me and bared my teeth at him.

‘You don’t use your alpha voice at me De Luna.’ I growled at him, bearing my teeth.

‘Damn it, tell me!’

‘Leave me alone! Don’t you get it? I don’t want to talk about it or need your help.’ I shouted at his mind, panting. Every breath I took, I felt lighter headed.

‘Darling, tell me what is wrong, please.’ He begged, his eyes filled with worried and confusion. He lowered his body to the ground and started to slowly crawl to me.

I kept my glare directly at him and he kept crawling until he was in front of me. He stopped crawling and sat it his full height, which made me lift up my head because he was a lot taller than me.

He leaned his head until our noses were touching. His hard gaze never left mine and mine never left his. This was a battle for domination and I was NOT going to lose to him.

I saw his tongue snake out of his mouth and hang to the side. I bared my teeth at him and let out a warning growl. He just gave a wolf kind of smirk and I narrowed my eyes more at him. He moved his body closer to mine and I moved my body back.

I suddenly felt his tongue lick my snout and I adverted my gaze from his. I let out a sneeze and he quickly put his body on top of mine.

I let out a howl of pain because of the pressure he was putting on my body. He got really fast off me and run in front of me, his eyes confuse.

‘Savannah, are you okay? Tell me!’ He ordered, but I couldn’t answer because at that moment I fell in to darkness.

 ******************************************************************************************************

“Chance, is she going to be okay?”

“Yes Daniel, she is just needs bed rest okay? She can’t train or do anything that involves a lot of moment in a week, plus give her these pain killers when she fells any pain, okay?”

“Yes, I’ll make sure she follows the instructions.” The voice answered back and I heard foot step leaving the room.

I slowly opened my eyes and the light in the room completely blind me. I let out a groaned and reclosed them. I started to feel my whole body and slowly move my finger and toes.

I felt a hand gently grab mine and I felt tiny sparks shooting up my whole arm. The only person who made me feel like this was Daniel. I opened my eyes and they met with dark blue ones. I noticed that they were tired and were full of happiness.

“Hey sleepy head” He slowly said to me and his other hand caress my cheek lovingly. I leaned to his hand and stare up at him.

He suddenly grabs my head with both of his hands and crashed his lips with mine. He didn’t kiss me softly, he kissed with full force. He opened my mouth and snake his tongue with mine. I tangled my hands in his black hair and let out a silent whimper. He stopped kissing me ans rested his fore head against mine.

“I needed that very much honey.” He whispered huskily and I laugh.

“Daniel, how long was I out?” I asked him seriously.

“Two days darling, you know how worried I was when you passed out in the clearing? I became a mad man and carried you to the pack house and called Chance, the pack doctor, and he treated you until those two whole days. Don’t ever do that to me again darling, you almost gave me a heart attack.” He finished growling and scoffed. I suddenly remember what Chance said and gave Daniel the puppy eyes.

“Daniel I don’t want to stay in bed all week. Can you let me get out of it?” I asked sweetly and he growl in response.

“No way Savannah you are going to follow the doctor’s order, got it?”

“You have no right of giving me orders.” I hissed and he growled again.

“You are not getting out of this bed Savannah and that's final. I’ll even tie you to  the bed post if you do not cooperate. Now I’m going to get you some food, the doctor said you have to eat to get your strength back.” He said to me and closes the door with a bang.

“Damn it.” I said to myself.

Now, a comment in the last chapt  that i want to answered here becuase if some ohter people are curios too.

Savanna's family hate her so much because of her, they lost something very precious to them, which was their wife and mother. They think of Savannah as a killer or abomination that took their wife and mother from them.

I hope I answered your question    xoxoloveart

Comment, vote, fan! :)  Merry Christmas!!!

LDP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 123K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
237 13 12
Fighting came easy for Riley, becoming a street fighter at a young age of eight. Never knowing anything but fighting and the love as the back of her...
414K 12.7K 23
Hunter Tazer and Rain Meadows were that couple in high school that made people stop and think "Damn, are they still together?!" For the two years tha...
170K 4.9K 34
Being the daughter of the moon goddess and an angel is stuff but being in danger all the time is stuffer, when my house is attacked both my parents a...