Dreams VS Reality | JACK MAYN...

By lenam16

Claire Mason is a 20 year old British beauty vlogger/model. Last year she met Conor Maynard at Vidcon and be... More

CHAPTER 1 : Intro
CHAPTER 2 : Preparation
CHAPTER 3 : First Time
CHAPTER 4 : Again
CHAPTER 5 : When I...
CHAPTER 6 : Party
CHAPTER 7 : Ready
CHAPTER 8 : Night Out
CHAPTER 9 : Our Video
CHAPTER 10 : Jlaire
CHAPTER 11 : LA
CHAPTER 12 : Premiere
CHAPTER 13 : Club Night
CHAPTER 14 : Beach
CHAPTER 15 : Theme Park And Trouble
CHAPTER 16 : Date Night
CHAPTER 17 : Movie Night
CHAPTER 19 : Diner
CHAPTER 20 : Plans
CHAPTER 21 : Surprises Never End...
CHAPTER 22 : Could you?
CHAPTER 23 : Did You?
CHAPTER 24 : I Miss That
CHAPTER 25 : Brighton
CHAPTER 26 : What A Day
CHAPTER 27 : What Am I Doing?
CHAPTER 28 : Mistaken
CHAPTER 29 : Want Me
CHAPTER 30 : Reunion
CHAPTER 31 : Club Night /2
CHAPTER 32 : Crazy Night
CHAPTER 33 : Hangover
NOTICE!//Not an update
CHAPTER 34 : Am I...
CHAPTER 35 : Miss You
CHAPTER 36 : Back To London
//Life Update//
WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!! (OPEN ME ASAP) UPDATE//

CHAPTER 18 : I Did It For Her...

1.6K 33 21
By lenam16

JACK'S POV

8AM

We woke up super early so as I could get ready and make sure we packed everything then after that we went downstairs to have breakfast. When finishing t we head back to our room to grab our bags and check out the hotel.

We then head to the airport and when arriving we dropped our bags and whilst heading to the plane we decided to grab some snacks from the shop inside then we continued walking as soon as we heard our flight number being called. 

When we got to the plane Claire sat next to the window then I spotted her staring outside so I snapped a picture of her secretly to keep it as a memory.

A few minutes later we were on the air, I decided to watch a movie while Claire slept. The flight was 7 hours long and both of us pretty much slept half the time. When I woke up and looked over at Claire I saw her opening her computer and going through twitter asking people for video suggestions then I remembered about Maynard Monday and figured out that I didn't have an idea.

"Fuck", I whispered then she looked over at me confused, "Tomorrow is Maynard Monday I don't have a video idea", I said. "Same... We'll think about that later when we arrive. I'm sure we'll come up with something", she said assuring me.

5PM|London|

When we arrived to London we grabbed our bags then rode a taxi back to my apartment. "Come home with me", I told her then she looked over at me and nodded in approval then rested her head on my shoulder until we arrived to my flat.

I got out my keys and opened the door and when we went inside we dropped our bags then I rushed to my room to get my clothes changed into a comfy pants and went topless because it was already hot so I also turned on the AC .

When I head outside I found Claire opening some show on the TV so I sat next to her and we cuddled.

Then I took out my phone and told her to look at me then pressed my lips into hers and took a picture then we both started laughing. "I'm posting that on my instagram", I giggled kissing her, "I love you Jack", she said as she stared into my eyes. "I love you too", I said smiling back.

CLAIRE'S POV

We decided to make some food for dinner since his fridge had something in it, so I grabbed some cheese and pasta to recreate what we ate the night we basically realized that we had something between us, something special..

"Is that the same pasta you did the time I asked you to come over?" he asked then I smiled while continuing to cook. "It is isn't it?" he smiled hugging me from the back which looked felt really nice then he started giving me small kisses on my neck. "Jack haha stop i'm busy", I moaned in delight. "Later", he winked at me.

8PM

As we finished eating we took a few drinks then he helped me clean the dishes afterwards he grabbed his phone and snapped a picture of him.

I saw as he captioned it: "Basic Biatchhh", "You're a basic bitch alright", I said laughing then he looked over at me and started laughing, "What did you say?" he asked as he got up and grabbed and tickled me. "Hahhahaa! Jackk! Not fair! Ahhaha! Stopp", I cried in laughter, he grabbed my face and pulled me in for a short kiss then looked at me and grinded.

**Smut..**

He pulled in for another kiss but this time it was a long one and before we know it we were making out again. I jumped then he caught me and put his arms around my waist as I clinged on his back tightly with my legs, he carried me to his room and pushed the door leaving it open and dropping me on bed carefully. He was on top of me so I took my top off then we looked directly at each other's eyes and arching my back giving him a kiss gave him an opportunity to unclip my bra.

"God you're so fucking beautiful!", he shouted making his way down my neck.

I pulled my pants off then he kicked them away whist  kissing me. I reached out for his neck and whispered, "Do it" I said and he nodded with approval then we both started moaning in pleasure.

_______________________________NEXT MORNING

JACK'S POV

I woke up not knowing what time it was with Claire in between my hands then realized that we were naked and started remembering what happened yesterday. Getting up slowly I managed to grab my boxers and putting them on without waking her up then I head to the bathroom to brush my teeth and when I came out I found her covering her beautiful body with the sheets and of course being the typical Maynard I stared.

"Morning", she giggled interrupting me, "Did you sleep well love?" I asked reaching out for a kiss. "Very well", she said escaping my kiss then heading to the bathroom trying to tease me. "Fuck", I thought laughing. "Playing hard to get?" I shouted making sure she heard then grabbing her hand and kissed her for a good ol' minute.

I let her escape from my arms and go to the bathroom while I went outside to make some breakfast and when she came back I saw as she had my t-shirt on with her pants sitting down the table thanking me for the pancakes while eating some.

"Any ideas for our videos?" I asked her whilst eating, "Yeah actually how about you do my makeup on my channel and I do yours on your channel?" she suggested. "Good idea", I said laughing, "Don't expect something perfect eh?" I made sure she knew I'd fuck it up. "Looking forward for that", she said making me laugh.

After eating I went to get everything set up on my room while she went to change and put her makeup on the table, we first filmed her video where I did her mak up because she thought if she did my makeup I'd know what she uses and where to put it on which actually made her right.

I pressed record and did my intro: "Hello guys it's time for anothaa videooo!!!" I said in a high pitched voice made us both laugh. "As you could see i'm joined here with my beautiful girlfriend Claire! And as you already know from the title of this video I'm going to attempt to do her makeup and try not to fuck up while the rules are that she can't tell me which is which and she doesn't get to look at the mirror until I'm finished", "Guys I'm scared", she joked.

While doing her mascara she joked telling me not to poke her eye. After I finished I showed her what I have done and she looked shocked, "What do you think?" I asked then she looked carefully at the details, "It looks pretty good actually I'd never thought you'd do that good", "Yeahhhh!!! Guys I did it!, I'm genuinely happy right now", I laughed looking at her as she smiled at me.

"Okay guys this is the end of this video! See you next time, go subscribe to Claire, like and Comment! We also did another video at her channel. What did we do?". "I made him look pretty", she laughed. " Yeah guys I turned into a 'FE-MALE' " I said as how Conor would say which made her laugh. "Go check that out! Link's in the description bye!! I said before turning the camera off.

Afterwards she asked me whether I was ready and I nodded.

CLAIRE'S POV

When pressing record I immediately started the intro: "Hello everyone! I'm joined with my lovely boyfriend Jackk Maynardddd", I said in a funny voice making him smile. "So today guys is the day you see me turn this guy into a 'FE-MALE' " she said doing the exact same voice he did on his video earlier, "She copied me guys", he said joking. "We also did a video over at his channel make sure to check it out I'll leave the link in the description".

 Then I started doing his makeup.

After I was done with the last touch ups I gave him the mirror to look at himself then I saw as his jaw went open, "Holy shit I look hot", he laughed making me laugh as well. "Oh wow I need a selfie to show the guys", he said taking a picture posing with me then putting it on snapchat with the caption: "Today's video with this baee".

"So that is it guys for this video! Subscribe to me and JACK!! Also leave a like if you enjoyed a video and comment telling us what you think of this collab and I'll see you next Monday!" I said before closing the camera.

"Okay now i'm going to wash my face now", he laughed. While he went to the bathroom I closed the lights and grabbed my makeup and cleaned up the mess Jack did but it was all worth it he did a great job and I never expected that.

Me and Jack got to editing immediately because it had to be up tonight and when we finished and uploaded the video it was 9PM. I then posted on twitter and on facebook telling people that I uploaded a new video:

"Guys! I just made a video with @Jack_Maynard23 and it's live right now. We also did one at his channel go check it out. Enjoy! www.youtube.com/clairemason/my_boyfriend_does_my_makeup/

Then I saw Jack post another picture on snapchat about it.

AUTHOR'S NOTES:

Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for all the comments again I love hearing what you think so drop a comment making me know because I'll reply to you asap and Please vote I'll really appreciate that a lot.. I love you all!!

||Lena xx||

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 3K 53
Jessica Sugg is Joe Sugg's twin sister, she's also a youtuber. One day she's around Joe's apartment hanging out with all the boys when the Maynard br...
101K 1.7K 96
As Sarah Sugg meets Jack and Conor Maynard, the YouTube stars. Conor is known for covers and a signed singer. Jack is known for doing crazy challenge...
137K 2.3K 59
Jack is shown to be a player, but that just isn't the truth. The real player is his brother, Conor. Jack has one girl on his mind all the time but wh...
13.7K 319 54
When Gemma's brother, the one and only Joe Sugg, brings her to meet the Buttercream Gang, Gemma falls head over heels for her YouTube crush Jack Mayn...