Justin Bieber One Shots

By caitlinblount

Justin Bieber one shots, i take requests and personal one shots, read my Bio for info. I hope you enjoy and l... More

Meeting (cheeky)
One Less Lonely Girl (cute/funny)
Imagine for Avi (cute/tiny bit dirty)
Imagine for Joella (cute/dirty)
Imagine for Katie (cute)
New Boy (cute)

Imagine for Makayla (cute)

2.9K 43 8
By caitlinblount

Hope you enjoy it Makayla(:

MAKAYLA'S (P.O.V)...

It was a cold winter night, only 19 days till Christmas, the snow outside was about 4inch deep but i loved snow because it always made me feel really festive if you get me.

Anyway, i was laying in bed watching The Vampire Diaries on Netflix with my furry leapord onsie on when my phone started lighting up...

Caller ID: Justin

I swiped answer.

You: "Hello"

Justin: "Hey Boo"

Boo was Justins nickname for me because i looked like Boo from monsters inc when i was little, aswell as Em because that's my name shortened.

You: Whatsup?

Justin: "wanna come round to mines and chill?"

You: "Justinnn, it's freezing" You pouty faced over the phone even though he wasn't there to see.

Justin: "Please Em, i'm lonely." Even over the phone i could tell he was giving me the petted lip.

You: "Ughh okaay, be there in 10" I sighed in frustration.

I got in the car and drove to Justin's, his house was only like a 10 minute drive from mines.

Truth is, i like Justin... alot, i always have. Growing up together and watching him date other girls who weren't me was probably the worst, i would pretend like i was so happy for him but secretly i was ripping with jealousy, i mean he's beautiful, his eyes are amazing like i could look into them all day... i know that sounds so cliche but i could get lost in them. And his body and his hair and his face and omfg just him all together!

We've been bestfriends for nearly 16 years now, wow, oh my gosh, that's a long time. Justin's mum Pattie had him when she was only 15 so her parents weren't very supportive of teenage pregnancy and she ended up in a homeless unit for young mums, the same as my mum who had me when she was just nearly 16. They were both pregnant at the same time and ended up having to share the flat accomodation in the life hostel together. Pattie was due in the March and my mum was due in April which made justin roughly a month older than me.

Me and Justin grew up our whole life's together, Our mums got us matching Halloween outfits every year, Batman&Robin, Tom&Jerry, Superman&Superwoman. Yup we've had it all ever since our first Halloween.

After about 10 minutes i arrived at Justins, i hopped out the car and walked up the porch steps, i didn't even bother getting changed it was too cold so i just kept my onsie on with my bedsocks and ugg boots then my furry parka jacket, i mean Justin has seen me at my worst, without make-up, unwell, rubbed my back when i was sick, my bitchyness one week of each month. Seriously i don't know what i would do without him.

I knocked the door and next minute Justin opened it and let me in.

"Oh my days, it's freezing out there" I said chittering, i was still shaking from being outside, it was literally like -102892684 degrees.

"Want some hot chocolate?" Justin asked with a cheesy smile knowing that it's my favourite in the winter.

"Silly question Justin!" i laughed.

"Okay, go choose a movie and i'll make us some Cocoa" he chirrped going into the kitched.

I sat down on the floor next too the DVD cabinate in the livingroom. Hmm so much choice. Notebook, mean girls, fast and furious, fast and furious 2, fast and furious 3, fast and furious 4, fast and fu- "Justin for godsake how many fast and furious' do you have?"

"Umm.. them all!" he exclaimed from the kitchen.

"hmm i don't blame ya, Paul Walker is dayum, one fine man" i joked.

"Not as fine as me though" he popped his head from the door and winked playfully.

"Sure Bieber" i giggled.

I know it's only a joke, Justin would never like me like that, i can't imagine him getting butterfly's when i speak like i do, or smiling whenever he see's a text from me. I guess i'm just lucky to have such an amazing betfriend who cares about me the way he does.

"Okay you picked a film yet?" Justin asked switing the kitchen light off, placing our cupsof Cocoa on the table and lounging on the couch.

"yuP" i popped the 'P' while waving dear john in his face and smiling like a crazy woman.

"Really Makayla?" Justin looked at me with derperation written all over his face.

"Pweasee" i petted my lip.

JUSTIN'S (P.O.V)...

"Pweasee" Makayla gave me her best puppy dog eyes, i can't resist them, those beautiful big orbs of colour.

Being honest, i've liked Makayla since... pfht um well since forever. Growing up i've always had a massive crush on her but i've always been too scared to tell her incase she dosen't feel the same and it ruins the amazing friendship that we have. Of course i went out with other girls but never anything serious, mostly to make Makayla jealous but it never worked.

My mum and Laylah (Makayla's mum) were both out shopping togther so i decided just to stay and watch the DVD in the livingroom.

"fineee then" i sighed giving into her gorgeous little face.

She placed the DVD in and turned the lights off before hopping on the corner sofa and picking up her Cocoa which has whipped cream and sprinkles. I brough a blanket from upstairs and placed it over me.

"you coming under?" i asked Makayla as he sipped her Cocoa.

"sure" she smiled wriggling over and laying beside me so that we were both sitting straight but had our legs out on the sofa because we were sitting on the corner part so there was enough room.

We both had our matching tiger onsies on and lay watching the film and drinking our Cocoa, the film had been on for about 20 minutes but i wasn't really paying attention, i sat and stared at Makayla the whole time. Analysing her perfect feautures, i really do wish she was mine but i'm too much of a pussy to do something about it, i should just man up for gods sake.

MAKAYLA'S (P.O.V)...

I lay watching the fim drinking my Cocoa when i could feel Justin staring at me. I looked up and seen him looking down at me in some sorta trance.

"justinnnn" i waved my hand infront of his face.

"sorry i kinda spaced out there" he giggled. Man his giggle could kill me on the spot, it's so adorbale.

"Yeah i noticed" i giggled and stuck my tounge out.

"You'll regret that" he said with a fake shocked face.

"oh yeah, what you gonna do about it?" i laughed at his effort to try and threaten me.

Next minute i felt something wet on my nose, i looked up to see Justin smirking with cream on his finger.

"whoah Bieber, you're gonna regret that" i giggled while mocking him. Just then i scooped cream from my Cocoa with my finger and flicked his nose with it.

Now we both had whipped cream on our noses and the creepiest smiles ever on our faces. We burst out laughing and looked at each other,

"Get it off me" i giggled.

"I'm gonna lick it off" Justin grinned,

"whatever" i laughed.

Then Justin licked my nose in one wipe and got all the cream off.

"mmm tastes delicious" he smirked.

"shut-up" i laughed even more,

"now you lick mines off" he demanded,

"noppeee" i smiled,

"pwetty Pwease" he pouted.

I couldn't not say no to him god, i licked the cream off of his nose and we continued watching the film.

About half way through, i started to get cold. I shook a little before i heard Justin whisper in my ear "You cold" this sent chills through my spine and for some reason i froze up.

"ehm, uhm yeah" i stuttered,

"c'mon" he motioned for me too snuggle into him. I took the oppoutunity to be close to him as i lay snuggled into his side with my head laying on his chest. I could hear his heartbeat and smell his delicious scent.

"better?" he aksed.

"much" i looked up and smiled.

.....

As i lay snuggled into Justin, a slightly... innapropriate part came on in the film, i'm so prudish when it comes to watching sex scenes with someone else in the room so i hid my face in Justin's chest and i could feel and hear him giggle at my childish behaviour.

"stop laughing" i smaked his arm playfully still hidding my face in his chest.

"really Makayla?" he giggled even more,

"Yes really Justin, my virgin eyes can't take it" i joked with him.

He just giggled and pulled me up from the position i was in so that i was now face to face with him.

"i know what will take your mind off of things" he whispered rather seductively while stroking my cheek.

I was so confused, what is he planning, probably to tickle me. so help me god if he tickles me i wi- suddenly i was cut off by a tingly feeling on my bottom lip. Only then did i realise Justinl's lips were on mine.

Oh my fucking god. I was freaking out right now. Is this a dream? Is this real life? this cannot be happening surely!

Again and again he continued to kiss me and eventually when i got over the shock, i kissed back. Soon after i could feel him licking my bottom lip for entrance which i of course granted.

We made out for about 10 minutes when we finally broke apart for a breather.

"wh-wha-what was th-tha-that?" i asked stuttering like a complete fool. Not that i cared what it was because i loved every moment, infact i didn't want it to end.

"uhm th-that was, uhm, M-Makayla, the thing is" Justin stuttered.

"go on Justin?" right now i was eager to know.

"the thing is i-I LIKE YOU SO MUCH MAKAYLA LIKE EVER SINCE WE WERE KIDS AND OUT MATCHING DRESS UP COSTUMES, OUT LATE NIGHT SKYPE CALLS AND WALKS IN DARK WHEN WE FEEL LIKE WE JUST NEED TO GET AWAY FROM IT ALL, THE FACT THAT WE'RE BESTFRIENDS BUT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MORE THAN THAT AND YOU PROBABLY HATE ME RIGHT NOW AND THINK I'M AND IDIOT BUT... B-BUT I LOVE YOU MAKAYLA AND I WANT TO BE ABLE TO CALL YOU MINES" Justin said all in the one sentence. That must have took alot. I'm so relieved that he feels the same way, you have no idea.

Justin sat there with a worried look on his face. "i'm sorry" he whispered barely enough for me to hear, more like a whimper, by now his eyes were wattery.

i placed my hand under his chin and lifted up his head so that we were making eye contact.

"why are you crying Juju?" i whispered.

"Because Em, because you're amazing and my beautiful bestfriend and i've wen't and ruined it all by telling you how i feel" he looked down and a tear fell from his eye.

"No no no no no! don't you dare. You haven't ruined anything. i'm so glad you told me because i feel the exact same way. Truth is i always have, i've just been too scared to actually tell you" i blushed while smiling.

A sence of relief light up his face as he cupped my cheeks and whispered "I love you Em, will you be my girlfriend?"

"YES YES YES of course i will" i smiled massivly as we moved in and our lips collided once again.

We were sharing a passionate kiss when we heard 'awe' coming from behind us. We broke the kiss to see both out mums standing there hands crossed with massive grins across their faces.

"yayayayayay!!" Pattie squealed while clapping her hands.

"yay i knew it, i always knew one day" my mum chirrped while also clapping her hands.

Both Pattie and my mum rushed off into the kitchen talking about 'how cute this was'.

Meanwhile me and Justin just laughed our heads off while i sniggled into him once again.

I love this boy,

JUSTIN'S (P.O.V)...

I love this girl.

_____________________________________________________________________________Hey Makayla i really hope you liked it, sorry if you never:( xo

Continue Reading