One Less Lonely Girl (cute/funny)

IMAGINE : ___________________________Its Friday night 4:45pm, you and your bestfriend are just getting ready to leave for Justins concert... your bestfriend won two tickets on a radio show.

[friend]:"Are you ready (Y/N)". [you]: "yes!! omg thankyou so much for taking me, i love you!" [friend]: "your welcome!! oh guess what?" she asked with a shocked face.

[you]: "what" you said curriously. [friend]: "wellllll..." she dragged on.

[you]: "C'mon spit it out already" [friend]: we're going to see Justin Drew Bieber!!!!!

[both of yous]: "ahhhhhh" yous squeeled. Reminding each other who you were going too see. Yous made your way to the concert and got seated a couple rows from the front, it wasent the perfect seat but who cares! Justin Biebers right there!!! Yous sang along all night to Justins songs when he shoted "i love my beliebers and i love the support they give me, sooo.. i wanna pay back and make one less lonely girl" he winked.

Suddenly the whole arena started to scream while justin just stood there taking it all in. All of a sudden you felt a tap on your shoulder, you turned round to see allison, "Excuse me?" she asked.

"yeah?" you answered back. "would you like to be OLLG?" she shouts over the crouds of screaming girls.

"O-o-ovcourse i would" you squeele.

"Okay follow me" she says while you follow her round the back. "Okay 3..2..1 GO GO GO" the staff shout while you run on to stage. Justin sings OLLG to you while you sit on the chair he comes up and sits on the arm of the chair while cupping your cheek in his hand and rubbing his thumb on your face. He places a purple flower crown on your head and hands you 12 red roses, you cant contain your smile anymore, you start too cheese and your white teeth are extremely visable, while OLLG has an instrumental part playing justin whispers "nice smile shawty" in your ear, you feel his hot breath against your neck causing you to tremble and let out a slight moan that justin heard, you start to blush knowing that justin heard your moan, he looks at you with a cheeky smile while letting out a slight giggle. Just then the song ends and you run of stage, Justin stays on to perform 'Boyfriend'. As you get backstage you see a cage with a small pet in it, no-one enters this room backstage and curiosity got the better of you, you inched closer and saw it was a monkey, "awhhh" you said as you put your finger in the cage noticing that his name was 'malli' you could see on a customised pet towel. "awhh malli, hello, hello malli" he stood up and jumped over to you as you stroke his fur he starts licking you finger, you started giggling "awh malli monkey, you are so cute" you continued giggling as someone crept up behind you, getting a fright you froze standing still with malli still licking your finger. "you like my monkey ay" someone whispered in your ear pulling your hair to one side. instantly realising it was justin you continued standing still. "ehh eh em i-i sorry i just- e" you stuttered just as you were cut off by justin spinning you round and staring intensly into your eyes. For a second you were kinda scared that he would give you in too trouble for trespassing but... "Don't worry hotstuff, you can touch my monkey anytime" He licked his lips your faces only centimetres apart and your eyes still holding intense stares on each other.

You bit your lip at what justin said.

Justin licked his lips once more. Things just got hot!

Justin ran his hand from your lower back, gradually too your bum.

You blushed at the fact Justin Drew Bieber just groped your bum, not that you're complaining.

You giggled in shock before Justin pushed his lips on too yours, licking your bottom lip for entrance you granted straight away. You bit his bottom lip gently when Justin moaned into your mouth making you smirk in pleasure that you made him moan. The makeout got really heated when Justin picked you up and backed you against the wall, your legs wrapped round his torso and your hands running through his now messy hair. The kiss got more passionate and Justin took his shirt off while kissing your neck making you moan. You could feel Justins crotch grinding up against your.. you know!

Both of you moaning with pleasure when someone came barging through the door "Justin you're on for All arou-".. Ryan Good paused when he noticed yous.

Covering his eyes he whined "Dude you can't just go making out with your OLLG's".

You jumped down from Justin's grasp not sure what too say "eh-oh-i-iwas j-just leaving" you stuttered blushing cherry red.

"wait" Justin called as you walked away.

You turned round still extremely red.

"Here you go?" Justin handed you a peice of paper, his eyebrows raised making it obvious he was asking your name.

"(Y/N) my name is (Y/N)"

You smiled walking away looking at the paper it had Justin's number"

"Call me Shawty, maybe you can pet my monkey again" Justin winked.

You walked away in disbelief that Justin Drew Bieber made out with you, flirted with you, serenaded you AND gave you his number!!!

What a brilliant night.

_____________________________________Remember COMMENT&VOTE, i like knowing what you guys think.

Inbox me if you want a personal___