Imagine for Joella (cute/dirty)

Imagine: R-rated, dirty, cute, Long distance, Justin.

YOUR (P.O.V)...

I lay on bed, skyping with my boyfriend Justin.

Me and Justin grew up together, living next door since we were 3, Me, Caitlin, Chaz, Ryan and Justin were all bestfriends... but when Justin got his record deal, he was forced to move.

I live in stratford and he lives in hindland which is like 3 hours away so we don't always see eachother. It's hard sometimes, all of my friends have boyfriends and watching them cuddle and kiss, it's just so cute... it makes me wish i had Justin beside me to snuggle with when i'm cold, to speak to when i'm lonely, to kiss when i'm sad. We haven't seen each other in 3 weeks... i miss him so much.

"awe baby you're wearing my jumper" Justin cooed over Skype.

"It smells like you" i blushed.

"You look great in it" he winked.

I just blushed once again.

"I miss you" i heard a soft voice come from my laptop, i looked up to see Justin with a sad look on his face.

I was so used to spending every minute with Justin, growing up... you wouldn't see me without Justin and vise versa. Everyone used to comment on how close we were, then he asked me to be his girlfriend when we were 13, 3 years wow... i really miss him.

"baby... Joella" I was interupted out my thoughts when i heard Justin call me, i looked up to see him with a concerned look on his face, only then did i realise i was crying.

"sweetie why are you crying?" He asked softly.

"I just miss you so much" i sniffed.
"Don't cry baby, you're too beautiful to cry. I miss you too... like crazy, but just think, only one more week and i can see your beautiful face" he smiled re-assuringly.

"i love you" i wiped my tears and smiled.

"i love you more" he grinned big.

"nope"

"yup"

I giggled "goodnight justin"

"goodnight princess" he blew me a kiss and i caught it, and with that i shut my laptop. I wish Justin was here.

JUSTINS (P.O.V)...

God, i miss Joella so much. Seeing her cry like that on Skype broke my heart.

I wen't into my mums room "mum, would it be okay if i leave a week early?" i asked hopefully.

"let me guess, you miss Joella?" She smiled knowing me all too well.

"Mhm" i blushed.

"Well i suppose you could take your leave early, we don't have much to do here. I love you, just be safe if you know what i mean" She gave me that look that mums give.

"ew no mum. ew bye. i love you. ew" i ran out completely avoiding the sex talk.

I mean we're both 16, and legal, and we've been going out for 3 years... so it's acceptable, right?

Anyway, i was planning on surprising Joella by waking up beside her, i phoned her parents and they said it's fine, turns out they're out of town anyway.
...

After a 3 hour drive, i finally got to Joella's house at around 2:30am. Leaving my things and creeping up the stairs to her bedroom, i opened the door to see her sleeping. She looks like an angel when she sleeps, my angel. I smiled and climbed into bed careful not to wake her up, i lay down and lay my head on top of hers while placing my hand on her tiny figure.