Imagine for Avi (cute/tiny bit dirty)

___________________________Hey Avi, you asked me for a personal imagine but you never inboxed me details or preferances

so i tried my best too make one suitible, like i say.. im not sure if you wanted cute... dirty... sad, so i kinda kept it PG-13... not too dirty, not too boring. Sorry if you don't like it:( @Avibieber
________________

I walked in to my boyfriend of one year, Justin's house. I heard loud thuds coming from up stairs and what sounded like squeaks. I walked further up the stairs only too hear moans then some ratchet ass hoe screaming 'JUSTIN.. HARDER BABY!!'.

I paused, tears briming my eyes... how could he do this too me, i thought he loved me.

I continued too walk upstairs, i burst the door open and started screaming.

JUSTIN'S (P.O.V)...

I was sleeping peacefully when suddenly Avi started squirming around in my arms, all of a sudden she started crying and screaming "Justin Justin no, how? why? Am i too ugly for you? Too fat?"

This broke my heart too think Avi could ever think anything like that... even if it was in her dreams. I couldn't take it anymore i had too wake her up.

"Avi...Avi" i shook her gently.

AVI'S (P.O.V)...

I felt someone shake my body, i opened my eyes too find Justin leaned over me staring at me with sheer worry.

I found myself crying at the dream i just had, it was horrible.

Justin wiped my tears away with his thumb while he hugged me closer too his chest craddling me in his arms like a baby.

"shhh babe, i'm here i'm here don't cry baby please" he soothed me while his lips pressed against my hair and his left arm was tangled in my hair.

"What was your dream about baby?" Justin asked.

"u-u-oh n-nothing just a mm eh n-nightmare" i fake smiled not wanting too tell him i foumd him cheating with some bimbo, i didn't wan't too come across as a cling on.

"Avi baby, i heard you... i know it was about me" he said looking at me with his soft brown orbs.

"lets get you cleaned up" he added, lifting me up and placing me on the bathroom counter while getting a cloth and soaking it under the hot tap.

Justin positioned himself infront of me while i wrapped my legs around his torso. I was in shorts and a tanktop while Justin was in only boxers... he looked HOT.

JUSTIN'S (P.O.V)...

I stood infront of Avi wiping her tear stained cheeks with the face cloth.

"Baby what was your dream about?" I asked once more.

She sat and explained too me, i felt tears well up in my eyes. As soon as she finished explaining i pulled her into a tight hug.

"You know i would never ever do that too you, i love you so much... Avi you're my world.. my everything". I admitted to her while she sat with a large smile on her face and tears of happiness building up in her eyes.

AVI'S (P.O.V)...

Justin just opened up too me and told me everything. I felt tears of happiness threaten too escape my eyes, i pulled Justin into my arms and hugged him tight before whispering "i love you too juju".

"Do you know how much it broke my heart too hear you say those things about yourself" He said with a sad expression on his face.

Uh-oh what did i say aloud.

"Justin... h-how much of that did you hear?" i asked rubbing the back of my neck.

"Enough baby... enough.." "..and i wan't you too know i don't think you are any of those things, you are beautiful inside and out Avi, Your gorgeous brown hair, your eyes... your soft skin. Avi i love you so much" Justin continued.

I couldn't help but grin... this is why i love him.

"i love you so so so so much Justin" i pecked his lips but he soon pulled me back for more.

It turned into a heated makeout session, Justin licked my lips asking for entrance, i decided too tease him for a bit and denied. He moaned in my mouth causing me too smirk... Justin took this oppourtunity to slide his tounge in my mouth. Our tounges started fighting for dominance but Justin won... his hand worked his way from the small of my back too my waist, i shuffled forward so that i was level with jerry, i started too grind on him making justin moan loud and grunt as he got more and more turned on.

"C'mon mister, bed time... we're up early in the morning" i said in between the kiss.

"Noooo" Justin said with a pouty face.

I giggled and jumped of the counter grabbing Justins hand and climbing into bed, Justin climbed in behind me and spooned me wrapping his strong muscular arms around my tiny figure, i could feel Justin's semi at the top of my bum, i just giggled before whispering "G'night Justy, love you"...

"Night Avi, love you" Justin kissed my cheek and soon sleep took over.

___________________________Hey Avi, i hope you enjoyed it like i said i tried my best:) If anyone want's a personal just inbox me.