Imagine for Makayla (cute)

Hope you enjoy it Makayla(:

MAKAYLA'S (P.O.V)...

It was a cold winter night, only 19 days till Christmas, the snow outside was about 4inch deep but i loved snow because it always made me feel really festive if you get me.

Anyway, i was laying in bed watching The Vampire Diaries on Netflix with my furry leapord onsie on when my phone started lighting up...

Caller ID: Justin

I swiped answer.

You: "Hello"

Justin: "Hey Boo"

Boo was Justins nickname for me because i looked like Boo from monsters inc when i was little, aswell as Em because that's my name shortened.

You: Whatsup?

Justin: "wanna come round to mines and chill?"

You: "Justinnn, it's freezing" You pouty faced over the phone even though he wasn't there to see.

Justin: "Please Em, i'm lonely." Even over the phone i could tell he was giving me the petted lip.

You: "Ughh okaay, be there in 10" I sighed in frustration.

I got in the car and drove to Justin's, his house was only like a 10 minute drive from mines.

Truth is, i like Justin... alot, i always have. Growing up together and watching him date other girls who weren't me was probably the worst, i would pretend like i was so happy for him but secretly i was ripping with jealousy, i mean he's beautiful, his eyes are amazing like i could look into them all day... i know that sounds so cliche but i could get lost in them. And his body and his hair and his face and omfg just him all together!

We've been bestfriends for nearly 16 years now, wow, oh my gosh, that's a long time. Justin's mum Pattie had him when she was only 15 so her parents weren't very supportive of teenage pregnancy and she ended up in a homeless unit for young mums, the same as my mum who had me when she was just nearly 16. They were both pregnant at the same time and ended up having to share the flat accomodation in the life hostel together. Pattie was due in the March and my mum was due in April which made justin roughly a month older than me.

Me and Justin grew up our whole life's together, Our mums got us matching Halloween outfits every year, Batman&Robin, Tom&Jerry, Superman&Superwoman. Yup we've had it all ever since our first Halloween.

After about 10 minutes i arrived at Justins, i hopped out the car and walked up the porch steps, i didn't even bother getting changed it was too cold so i just kept my onsie on with my bedsocks and ugg boots then my furry parka jacket, i mean Justin has seen me at my worst, without make-up, unwell, rubbed my back when i was sick, my bitchyness one week of each month. Seriously i don't know what i would do without him.

I knocked the door and next minute Justin opened it and let me in.

"Oh my days, it's freezing out there" I said chittering, i was still shaking from being outside, it was literally like -102892684 degrees.

"Want some hot chocolate?" Justin asked with a cheesy smile knowing that it's my favourite in the winter.

"Silly question Justin!" i laughed.

"Okay, go choose a movie and i'll make us some Cocoa" he chirrped going into the kitched.

I sat down on the floor next too the DVD cabinate in the livingroom. Hmm so much choice. Notebook, mean girls, fast and furious, fast and furious 2, fast and furious 3, fast and furious 4, fast and fu- "Justin for godsake how many fast and furious' do you have?"