Treacherous Affairs [Scisaac]...

By BekkaChaos

The Sequel to Dangerous Liaisons. BoyxBoy. 2015 Watty Award Winner. This is a story that centres around Scisa... More

Authors Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Epilogue

Chapter Three

59.9K 1.3K 816
By BekkaChaos

A/N: Thanks so much for all your comments, they make my day :) Just letting you know that if you are having a bit of Sterek withdrawal you can check out my two short one-shots in my Fan Fiction One Shots book :) One is a little smutty and they are both AUs. If you do check them out please leave feedback :)

Enjoy the chapter guys!

                                                                         ~ ~ ~

“So let me get this straight…” Derek said as Stiles gave him a sheepish grin on Saturday morning.

Derek stood with his arms folded looking down at Stiles as he sat on his couch trying not to make the situation a whole lot worse.

“You’ve volunteered my house for your little teenage booze-up? Were you ever planning on asking?” He said with a scolding tone in his voice that sort of made Stiles feel like a child.

“Of course I was, I need you to you know, buy the booze.” He grinned again and Derek rolled his eyes.

“So your answer is no, you were planning on telling.”

“Would you quit with the tone? You make me feel like I’m getting a scolding from my dad and it is so not sexy.” Stiles said.

“That’s not what I was going for.” He leant in with a clip to Stiles’ ear and he recoiled.

“Ouch!  Alright! It’s not that big a deal is it?”

Derek grunted. “Just tell me next time so I can plan to remove myself from the town for the night.”

“Oh come on, don’t you want to hang out with your pack?” Stiles teased.

Derek narrowed his eyes and came down to kneel on the couch, one knee either side of Stiles’ hips. “Maybe I wanted to spend some time with you.” He purred, his wet lips drifting to Stiles’ neck and gently sucking on his skin and giving a few good rolls of his hips.

Stiles let out an audible groan as his hands found Derek’s sides. He grinned to himself as he felt Stiles growing hard in his jeans and pulled his lips away, freezing his hips in place.

“But I suppose that can wait.” He said and Stiles gave him a foul look.

“That’s just pure evil.” He said as Derek stood up and walked into the kitchen with a smile.

“That’s what you get.”

“Yeah well if I tell you about something else annoying that I’ve done will you do it again?” He called out.

“Nope.”

Stiles rolled his eyes and stood up, readjusting himself into a slightly more comfortable position. “Do you have to leave a mark all the time?” He asked as he headed into the kitchen to sit on one of the chairs.

Derek looked up with a stern face and just nodded. “Yes.”

“Well, I suppose there could be worse ways of marking your territory…” Derek gave a hearty laugh at that one.

“Stiles, I sincerely hope that I never get an inside look at your mind.”

“Honey, you couldn’t handle it.”

“Honey?”

“Oh come on, I was being dramatic. Like I would ever call you honey.” Stiles scoffed.

“Good, because I would have to kill you if you did.” Derek took a sip from the glass of water he had poured and leant his arms on the bench.

“Always with the killing and the maiming Derek, tut, tut.”

“I mean it, one more pet name out of you and trigger bond or not, you’re dead.” It was hard for Stiles to take Derek seriously when he could see the smile on his face.

“What’s the matter baby? You don’t like my pet names?” Stiles smirked as he hopped off his stool and walked over to Derek, taking one of his wrists and wrenching it behind his back far too easily.

That just made his smirk grow even wider.

“No.” Derek said unconvincingly.

“You saying you don’t even like it when I call you baby?” Derek closed his eyes at the feel of his hot breath in his ear.

“No.” He said again, his tongue snaking out to comfort his dry bottom lip.

He felt Stiles’ fingers run through his hair and form a tight grip, pulling his head back slowly but sharply. While Stiles could never leave a lasting mark on him he very much enjoyed it when he tried. His teeth grazed Derek’s shoulder lightly at first and then clamped down hard, making him breathe in sharply at the feel of it. As Stiles made a large but fading purple bruise on his neck, Derek bit down on his own lip, his eyes still firmly closed.

“Well I think you’re a dirty rotten liar.” Stiles said in a ragged breath before letting Derek go and stepping back to lean against the table. “And I have no idea how you do that because I am no good at teasing you.” He said, having turned himself on as much as he had intended to do to Derek.

Derek laughed. “You just have no self-control, that’s your problem.” He turned around and grabbed Stiles by the waist. “I happen to know a thing or two more about that.”

Stiles raised an eyebrow. “Oh yeah? So do you always carry a torch in your front pocket?”

Derek scowled, the corners of his lips turned slightly upwards. “You can't distract me from what’s actually going on here; you invited a bunch of teenagers over to my house to get drunk, off my booze.”

Stiles groaned and rolled his eyes. “Seriously? Can’t we just forget it and move on? It’s not like I can cancel it now.” He gave Derek another grin and he just let go and walked back to the fridge to find something to eat.

“You could.” He said.

“Uh, no I couldn’t. Do you have any idea how much hate I would cop for that?”

“Not my problem.”

“I’ll make it your problem.” Derek just rolled his eyes with a groan as he turned back to Stiles.

He knew he was right. If there was one thing Stiles could do well it was get under Derek’s skin… among other talents.

“Next time, would you give me the chance to say no? Or better yet, just don’t offer to have things at my place.”

“If I do that then nothing will ever happen.”

“I think you’ll find that to be my point.”

“Yeah, yeah, now that we’ve got that over with can we go upstairs? I have self-control, I just choose not to use it.” Stiles grinned and Derek shook his head.

“You really don’t.” He said as he walked over to kiss him roughly on the mouth.

“So that’s a yes to the party and the drinking?” Stiles asked before slipping his tongue behind Derek’s teeth.

Derek let out a growl which Stiles took to mean yes before he was being dragged up the stairs more than willingly.

Scott woke up that morning to find the bed next to him empty and cold. He blinked a few times and looked around the room but Isaac wasn’t there. He swung his legs over the edge of the bed and grabbed his shirt off the floor, pulling it over his head.

His ears tuned in to the sound of voices downstairs and knew that one of them was Isaac, the other was his mom. Part of him knew that going down there was just going to make the whole tension thing between them worse but he couldn’t avoid it.

As he yawned his way down the stairs and wandered into his kitchen his mom greeted him with a kiss to the cheek.

“Hey honey, you slept in a little this morning.”

“Yeah, I guess I did.” He said, eyes still adjusting to the light.

“Well, I wish I could stay because this kitchen smells amazing but I took on an extra shift so I better leave before I’m late.” She said.

“Why did you do that? Do we need-”

“Scott just relax, okay? A couple of people are off this weekend for a wedding and I volunteered to take the shifts, I’m not going to turn down good money. I get next weekend off anyway.” She shrugged. “I guess I won't see you tonight, Isaac said you were going to Derek’s place?”

“Uh, I guess yeah.”

“You’re not lying to me are you Isaac?” She turned to give him a grin.

“Wouldn’t dream of it.” He said with a smile.

“Okay, I never know when you kids are serious anymore.” She shook her head. “See you later at some point. Bye boys.” She gave Scott another kiss and grabbed her bag and keys before heading towards the door.

Isaac’s eyes were trained on the pan in front of him and he was unnaturally quiet. Scott almost wished that his mom had stayed so that they didn’t have to deal with the silence.

“So…” Scott started. “This does smell good, what are you making?”

“Uh, just bacon and eggs, there was toast but your mom ate all of that.” He smiled for a moment but soon it was gone from his lips.

“That’s cool. So we’re going to Derek’s place are we?” Scott asked.

“Yeah, Stiles texted me. I mean you don’t have to go if you don’t want to but I think I will.”

“No, that’s okay, I want to.”

The two of them shared an awkward silence, both knowing that there was something hanging around that they hadn’t properly addressed. Isaac didn’t want to bring it up anymore, he knew that it would only end up in an argument and he hoped more than anything that Scott would want to talk about it. So far that wasn’t looking likely.

“Isaac?” He asked, breaking the silence.

“Yeah?” He turned to look at Scott who was leaning against the table with his head tilted to the side.

“Are we… I mean, are we okay?” He looked a little vulnerable, his eyes showing off the worry behind them.

Isaac sighed, all parts of him melting with just one look. “Yeah Scott, we’re okay.”

Part of him regretted saying nothing more but the rest of him was so desperate to keep Scott that he almost didn’t care that things were not simply ‘okay’.

“I hate when we fight.” Scott said.

“I just try and think of a good memory and usually it breaks my bad mood.” Isaac gave him a little smile and Scott returned it with a flick of his eyebrow.

“Just usually?”

Isaac smirked. “Yeah well sometimes your just being a dick so trying to think of something good just makes me think of all the other times you’ve been a dick.”

“Oh and it’s so often is it?”

“It’s okay, I know you can't help it.” Scott laughed and walked over, kissing Isaac quickly on the cheek before stealing some bacon from the pan.

“Hey! Who said this was for you?” He smacked him with the spatula and felt his heart soar a little more even though nothing had really been resolved.

Derek headed out that afternoon and begrudgingly bought enough alcohol to keep the teenagers amused for a while. It truly disgusted him at how easily Stiles could manipulate him into doing something that he didn’t want to do. Still, he did it anyway because for some reason he loved the clumsy loud-mouthed human, and he wouldn’t change that.

When he got back to the loft Stiles was lounging out on the couch and watching the TV. He dumped the box he had bought on the kitchen bench and walked over to lean on the back of the couch, giving him a scowl.

Stiles smiled up at him with those big brown eyes and Derek leant down to peck his lips, his nose brushing against his chin. As he pulled back he couldn’t help but notice Stiles’ full parted lips and closed eyes and managed a quick smile while he wasn’t looking.

“What was that for?” Stiles asked, his long eyelashes slowly separating.

“Am I not allowed to kiss you now?”

“Oh you can kiss me whenever you like, you just don’t normally kiss you like that, you know, all Spiderman style. It’s cute.” Stiles smiled and Derek shook his head.

“Don’t call me that.”

“Why not?”

“Why do you think?” He raised an eyebrow.

“Alright, alright, god you’re such a sour wolf sometimes.”

Derek groaned and hung his head. “Why? Just why?” He muttered and Stiles let out a chuckle.

“Shut up, you love me.”

“Yes, and I just can't understand it. Can you try not to involve me in any of your crap tonight? I’m not really in the mood.” Derek said, walking over to take a seat near Stiles’ feet.

He lifted them up so that He could put them on Derek’s lap as he shuffled so that he could look at him.

“You know, in my experience there’s only one thing you’re ever in the mood for.” He teased.

Derek smirked over at him silently before he spoke. “I just don’t like dealing with people, human or otherwise.”

“Me being the exception right?”

Derek pulled a face. “Not really, you just keep the previously mentioned mood at bay.” Stiles narrowed his eyes.

“One of these days I am going to get severely pissed off at you for that kind of talk.” Derek just laughed.

“Maybe, but it’s easy to break that, you can't stay in one mood for too long, no matter what it is.” Stiles was about to argue but he didn’t really have anything to say that would prove him wrong.

“So you’re not going to come down and hang out at all?” He asked instead.

“Changing the subject, clever move.”

“Shut up.”

Derek laughed. “No, I’m not. Maybe on the odd occasion but otherwise I think I’ll keep to myself.” Stiles rolled his eyes and Derek felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and pulled it out to check.

His brow furrowed and he pushed Stiles’ legs off of him before heading to the kitchen bench.

“Is there something wrong?” Stiles asked, sitting up to look over at him.

“No, just something I have to sort out.” He said.

“Something like what?” Stiles pressed.

“Why do you keep asking questions?”

“Why do you keep dodging the answers?”

“It’s just Peter causing trouble alright? If I deal with him now then I don’t have to do it later.” He shrugged.

For some reason Stiles didn’t believe him but he didn’t question him any further, knowing that whatever it was; he probably didn’t want to know.

“I’ll be back later, try not to break anything.” He said as he walked over to kiss his forehead before heading out through the lift doors.

“Oh come on, I’m not that clumsy!” He called. “I guess I should get those clothes out of the bathroom.” He sighed to himself as he set to tidying up the place a bit, and to Stiles that meant putting the visible mess in an invisible spot.

Derek was not going to like that but maybe it’ll teach him for having secret werewolf business.

It’s not like he meant to crack into the booze early, but Stiles got bored of cleaning, bad TV and being all alone and for some reason that meant breaking a seal or two about an hour before Isaac showed up with Scott.

“Hey! You made it!” He grinned a little and the two exchanged a look with smiles that they were trying to hide.

“Hey, you’re… already tipsy.” Isaac said.

Stiles shrugged. “I got bored. Derek’s out saving the world from Peter’s craziness so it’s just me.”

“We can see that. You want to offer us something to drink?” Scott asked.

“Nah, just get your own. This time Derek doesn’t have dibs on anything in particular so it’s basically a free-for-all.” He grinned.

It was soon after that Erica showed up with Boyd, Erica walking straight past Stiles and to the box of alcohol still on the bench. He gave her a few loud huffs before she laughed and ran back to kiss him on the cheek. The two of them had stayed remarkably close after the events of the past summer, much to Derek’s annoyance. Something about it just rubbed him up the wrong way and he became super possessive of Stiles when she was around.

Of course Erica found it ridiculously amusing and Stiles wasn’t going to complain about the extra friendliness or PDA because quite frankly he loved it.

With Scott and Isaac’s relationship unable to be hidden from either of them they seemed a hell of a lot more relaxed in their company than around the others. From what Stiles could see, there was something going on and thanks to his psychologist aura he knew exactly what it was, but this time Scott was actually letting Isaac hold his hand in front of the others.

Well, he was, until Jackson showed up with Lydia and Allison in tow, then he dropped his hand just about as fast as he could and it didn’t go unnoticed, by anyone. Stiles and Erica exchanged a glance and Boyd pretended to be inherently interested in the ads on the television. Isaac’s head just dropped and he let out a low sigh as he watched Scott head over to refill his glass.

Jackson rolled his eyes, obviously not oblivious to any of it and very clearly uncaring about it while Lydia and Allison had no idea. They hadn’t voiced any knowledge of the matter anyway.

“If Danny shows up can you try not to be your douche-y self? He said you were being an extra-large one this week.” Stiles said.

Jackson scoffed, nabbing the bottle out of Scott’s hand. “No he didn’t.”

“Well… he said you were extra snappy. I don’t know why you think you can't tell him about everything, I’m sure he can deal with it.” Stiles said.

“It’s not that I can't it’s that I choose not to. See the difference with your little half-wit brain?” He said sharply and Stiles raised his eyebrows.

“Damn, Danny was right, you are snappier than usual.”

“You know, I don’t know why you won't tell him.” Boyd said, leaning back on the counter.

“Why don’t you ask Derek what he thinks of the number of people who know about this town’s little werewolf problem and then ask me that question?”

“I say we leave him to the bottle and ignore him for the rest of the night.” Erica chimed in.

“I don’t often agree with you but this time I would have to say that you’ve got it right.” Lydia said with a smirk.

Stiles was no expert, but there was definitely some tension in this room tonight. This time it was Allison’s turn to look away awkwardly.

“Lydia, Allison, would you like something human friendly?” Stiles offered.

“As long as it’s strong I’ll take whatever you’ve got.” Lydia said, her voice rising an octave and Stiles even thought he saw Jackson roll his eyes.

Well, so far this night is going swimmingly, Stiles thought.

                                                                          ~ ~ ~

A/N: Another 40 comments and your next chapter will come! Love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 7.6K 37
" What's in it for me?" He asked, mocking seriousness. Louis raised one of his eyebrows at him. "What?" He chuckled pulling him closer again but Zayn...
159K 8.2K 27
When words fail, music speaks. That's how Zayn Malik has been living his life since he could remember. No one really knew much about Zayn other than...
3.8K 121 11
What if Ai reincarnated into Hu Tao? What if Hu Tao live in Earth not Teyvat? What if Zhongli adopted the 3 Liyue? What if only Hu Tao can see ghost...
125K 3.6K 50
lucas lallement doesn't care much about his image. eliott demaury does. so what happens when they wake up naked together after a drunken night? cont...