Hello criminal » joshler/tysh

By shipitwithmysoul

{Sequel to » Hello Officer} (Description will come later on, I don't want to give anything away) More

1 Savage
2 A lot of...flour?
3• Mommies boy
4• Get your priorities straigh-gay
6• Before it sinks in
7 Stuck in the middle with you
8 10:01 pm Friday
9 Sleepy boy
10 1800-wake-me-up-inside
11 Rip toes

5• How to appropriately be kidnapped by Tyler J.

4.1K 236 491
By shipitwithmysoul

Tyler's pov

I hummed along to myself as I lay there in the darkness, the tape over my mouth stopping me from singing.
I've gotten quiet used to the car jolting around, although I would much appreciate it if the driver would kindly start avoiding potholes before my spine detaches from my skull.

I'm unsure how long exactly I've been in the car for as I stopped counting upon founding a rhythmic beat to the numbers and started busting them out like a rap in my mind, that was until Justin timberlake songs started playing in my head, I blame josh for that. 

So here I lay humming away.
Hey that rhymes..

I could hear muffled voices every now and then from whoever was in the proper and safe seating area of the car.
Why couldn't they have at least put me in the backseat?
Consider the safety of your hostage people! Yeesh.

Maybe they thought I'd try and escape or use my karate skills on them or something, so they felt they had to secure me in the boot for their safety.
Now that is a compliment I will accept.

It's a shame I didn't have my taser with me currently, I'm sure it would come in handy in the very near future.

I coughed a little against the tape as the air in here was gunky from the fumes of the engine. Not very pleasant, not very pleasant at all.

What if..what if I suffocate in here?

Oh good lord what a pathetic way to go. I wouldn't even get to find out what these people have in store for me.
I wonder where they're taking me anyway..

It'd be really great if they took me to disney land to be honest. It'd be like 'surprise! We kidnapped you but it's all good because look we've taken you to Disneyland!'.
See..if I was a kidnapper that's what I'd  do, maybe I should make a suggestion when I get out of here.

They could've at least given me some candy like other kidnappers do...

Not that, I get excited about candy or anything or would accept candy from strangers, I mean I'm a fully grown man. Psheesh.

I inhaled deeply through my nose and sighed.

I was bored. This is boring.
Give me something interesting to do besides await either death or Disneyland.
I don't want to ponder on my thoughts anymore-
Wait did I just say death?
Gosh don't be so dramatic tyler.

If people are going to go through all that effort to kidnap someone I'm sure they'd do something far more interesting than just kill you. What's the point of that?

A chill ran down my spine.

Alrighty changing conversation topics with myself.

So cheese..

No tyler we don't want to ponder on cheese.
We want to ponder on something, I don't know-
Great, you can't think of anything to think about.

How unimaginative of me.

These are normally the points where id turn to josh and say 'say something interesting', and he'd say something completely random and then we'd go into in depth discussions about it for no reason other than to express opinions and open our minds up for entertainment.

I sighed.

I then envisioned a bunch of men wearing masks doing a 'mean girls' stunt.
'Get in thug we are going kidnapping'.

This better be what they did before coming to visit me or I refUse to be kidnapped.

The car slowed down as each wheel went over a bump, shaking the car a little before I felt everything come to a stop.

Oh finally, I was worried I might get a little motion sick.

The engine was cut off and I was finally able to hear things properly and clearly with out the rattling noise of the engine drowning out everything.

I heard muffled voices and the car moved as people got out of it. The doors slammed shut behind them.

Wait..they are coming to get me out right? I don't really fancy lying here in this cramped dark space for much longer...

I heard the scuffling footsteps as they made their way to the back of the car.

Oh good they are letting me out.

The boot unlock and the roof above me was lifted open. I stared up with wide eyes as I was suddenly able to see things other than complete blackness, only to see two men staring down at me with masks over their faces.

Oh deary me I take wanting to be let out back, I think I'll just stay here.
You two masked freaks can run along. Come to think of it I'm not all that curious to know what you have planned for me, I can just sleep in here and you guys go ahead and carry on your criminal activities.

They both reached in and gripped at my arms forcefully.

Oh good lord here we go.

They grabbed me up and pulled me out of the trunk so that I was now standing up with both of them holding me up by my arms. Before I could even gain some balance or get a look at where I was, everything went dark again as a blind fold was slipped over my eyes.
My wrists and ankles where still tied together which was highly restricting and uncomfortable.

I was trying not to panic during this whole ordeal, but being blindfolded made me feel uneasy. I wanted to express my discomfort or try to reason with the people but my mouth was still taped over. I would've tried to remove it but I don't want anyone to get mad and behave irrationally, so I'm just going to cooperate for now.

I could attempt to break free and run but I don't see what that would do as I'm bound and outnumbered, also I don't have any shoes on so I don't want to do any scampering about through the dark streets of wherever the hell I am.
I thought that if I just wait this out and find out what this was all about then id make a move, and at least have some information on these guys so that I could report it all back to the department and have them arrested or charged.
If I did manage to escape at this point all id have to tell is that there were two men, which isn't useful information at all.

I noticed my feet could feel concrete beneath them, but I still had no clue as to where I was. Suddenly I was yanked backwards and dragged along by the two men.
My heels scrapped back against the concrete as they pulled me and I winced and tried to lift my feet up to avoid this cringe filled pain.

They walked silently, dragging me along, both of them still able to hold me without fault as I lifted my bound feet off the ground like a wuss, repeating 'ouch ouch' in my head at the feeling of my scrapped heels.

I wanna go back home now lads, why waste all this effort trying to carry me, just put me down and leave me somewhere, I'll be fine. Take the night off, relax, have a drink with your friend.

I felt myself being dragged through doorways in some sort of building which I was visioning to be some rusty creepy old warehouse.

My heart pounded more and more rapidly in chest as I knew things where about to start really happening for me. I didn't know what their plan was for me, I didn't know where I was, I didn't know why I was here, all I know id they've stopped walking and I'm being seated down.

I didn't know wether I wanted the blindfold off or on...

Does one want to see the impending doom, or does one prefer to not know about it by keeping a blind eye and pretend as if things are fine.

Both the men stood each by my side as I sat in the chair breathing heavily through my nose, they had their hands firmly planted on my shoulders keeping me in place.

"Stay." On of them ordered, which I'm assuming was directed at me.

With that both of the men's hands left me and I heard them walking away and a door close.
Wherever the hell I was, was silent. Completely silent except for me.

For all I know there could be other people in this room and I just don't know because they're super quiet.

It felt like I was in a small but decent sized room. It smelt average and I couldn't pick up any disgusting smells which was comforting, also the air was a little cold but nothing unbearable and concrete could still be felt against my feet.
It didn't feel like I was in too bad of a place, but for all I know my senses could be way off, and the room itself could be fine but who the hell knows what's actually in the room. Rats, spiders, a rabid llama..

Curiosity got the better of me and I reached my tied wrists up and tugged the blindfold off.

Kind of weary to see where I was I blinked a few times as my eyes adjusted to the light and nervously peeked in front of me.

There was some shelves and I appeared to be sitting in some kind of store room or garage or something. A single light blinked above me giving the room a weak fluorescent glow.

"You don't put up much of a fight do you.." A voice spoke up causing my ticker to skip a beat.

Goodness me.

I swooshed my head to the side to see a short tanned man leaning up against the door.

Has he been standing there the whole time?

"Hmm?" I question in a muffle with the tape still over my mouth. I went to pull the tape off but he beat me to it.
He walked over and with a roll of his eyes he ripped the tape straight off my mouth along with my lips and skin.

Ahhhh-hhooo-oouuucchh.

"I said you don't put up much of a fight do you?" He said sounding a little pissed off.

"..Well, that's not actually true." I spoke up whilst thinking of josh. "But at present I'm quite content just to sit here for now." I nodded.

"Suit yourself, I guess that makes my job a lot easier." He said carelessly as he resumed his position at the door.

I observed him for a moment trying to etch his features into my mind so I could remember him later.

He was Hispanic looking, about 5"4- 5"5, soft almost shoulder length light brown hair, slightly curly too..and holy wow look at those arms..okay he's fit and has droopy brown eyes. Nose ring and no tattoos that I can see.

"What are you staring at." He huffed.

"Okay geez sorry mr. cranky pants." I muttered as I turned away.

"What did you just call me!" His high but yet still manly sounding voice barked at me.

With that the door swung open nocking this guy over.

"Oh shit." He blurted out as the door hit his back and someone pushed their way through...make that someone's.

They all walked into the room and I looked over at the guy I was previously talking to who was now on the ground after being swacked over by the unsuspecting ninja door attack.

I looked up upon hearing the shuffles of the men's feet stop as they all stood around me, but keeping their distance.

There were 1.2.3..not including the guy who got attacked by the door, and in the corner sporting a sheepish grin, was brendon urie.

_________________________

*bursts into your house*
Hello! It is I!
[weird dance moves commence]

How are you all feeling?
I hope you're all safe and well and if not I wish I could bring you a warm drink and blankets and tell you really bad puns.

Please keep safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 275 23
❀ where josh has a crush on his bully, and tyler is unashamedly a florist. ❀ 6.22.17 10.03.18 © dunbasic
34.2K 4.6K 199
Joshua Dun struggled with mental health. When his new friend Jenna introduced him to a certain artist that wrote songs about depression and suicidal...
72K 4.7K 25
"I heard he's a felon." - Josh likes to consider himself a well behaved student. Tyler Joseph is the last person he would have expected to start a fr...
15.1K 260 17
(y/n) was a new girl starting high school. Nobody ever cared or gave her attention. She then meets a guy, A guy named Tyler Joseph. They become frien...