The Life After (The Death Cur...

Xx_Afra_xX द्वारा

Ever thought about what happened after the Gladers were free? What their lives would be like? Well , what if... अधिक

Chapter 01 - Freedom
Chapter 02 - Acqaintance
Chapter 03 - Reality
Chapter 04 - Unbelievable
Chapter 05 - The Reason
Chapter 06 - Revealed
Chapter 07 - Plan
Chapter 08 - Inform
Chapter 09 - Moving
Chapter 10 - Cranks
Chapter 11 - Cranks Pt.2
Chapter 12 - Life Or Death?
Chapter 13 - Life
Chapter 14 - Wound
Chapter 15 - Wrong
Chapter 16 - Crash
Chapter 17 - Jump
Chapter 18 - Lost
Chapter 19 - Lost Pt.2
Chapter 20 - Found
Chapter 21 - Boulder
Chapter 22 - Boulder Pt.2
Chapter 23 - Check
Chapter 24 - Rooms
Chapter 25 - Trackers and Nightmares
Chapter 26 - Weeks
Chapter 27 - Sudden Attack
Chapter 28 - Gone Again
Chapter 29 - Vans
Chapter 30 - Filthy White Suits

Prolougue

325 12 9
Xx_Afra_xX द्वारा

[ DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE MAZE RUNNER ]

First , let me clear things up.
So I will write from everyone's POV , not only Thomas's...In this way we all can know about how everyone reacted on a specific scene.

This is a Minho fanfic you can tell. Because I love to write 'bout Minho.

This is my first time writing a book so if you guys find any mistakes, feel free to let me know in the comments !

BTW I love The Maze Runner Series and I am truly obsessed with them.

And , P.S : Thomas Brodie - Sangster is LOVE !

---

WICKED is destroyed. We are free. The immunes are the next generation. The next step in the human race.

---

We were all a part of the Right Arm now. They had given us a place to stay. It was in the high mountains of Denver. It was the most safest place now where the cranks could not reach. Beds were lined up with tables on each side.

In the evening , we held a Gathering to remember the ones who had died. We stayed silent for a minute , mourning them. It was a painful reminder of the friends who died , sacrificed their lives for others to live. This Gathering was actually held to show how grateful we are. Grateful for their bravery.The bravery that lead us to success.

As the shadows of darkness came , we laid our backs on the white sheets of the bed. And then , we all put the exhaustion away , drifting away to a deep sleep.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

147K 4.8K 32
The gladers are in paradise, wicked is destroyed and Newt is safe. We rejoin the guys 3 years on. But what lies beyond their paradise? The gladers ge...
227K 4.3K 21
What happens when Stiles and Allison return "home",'pretend to be their old selves instead of Thomas and Teresa until a certain Asian boy shows up, t...
305 0 19
After WICKED's desolation of the Right Arm, Anna, Newt, and the others have one goal: finding Minho. But if the world doesn't want them to succeed, h...
54.2K 1.1K 19
[Book 2 in my Newt x Reader Series: The One] ~ ~ ~ ~ {Completed!} Now that they've escaped the horrid maze, they get comfy in their newfound safety...