Uzumaki Clan: Silver Starlet

By vote4kiba

NARUTO WATTYS 2016 FIRST PLACE WINNER Fifteen years after the Fifth Hokage's battle, an era of peace had mend... More

Chapter 1- Heartbreak
Chapter 2- Deal
Chapter 3- Goodbye
Chapter 4- The Sixth
Chapter 5- Shinobi
Chapter 6- Secret Mission
Chapter 7- Women
Chapter 8- Warning
Chapter 9- Revealed
Chapter 10- Clan
Chapter 11- Save Me
Chapter 12- Revolution
Chapter 13- War Begins
Chapter 14- Pain
Chapter 15- Struggle for Life
Chapter 17- Obito's Legacy
Chapter 18- Asset
Chapter 19- Akatsuki
Chapter 20- Twenty

Chapter 16- Konoha's Hero

1.4K 77 47
By vote4kiba

A/N

Check out this AMAZING fan art of Konohamaru and Shinasui by ArtofFanfics

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

Shinasui stood with a steely glare at the man she was supposed to marry. Their eyes were connected but no words were exchanged.  Naruto slowly stood up, his left arm severely injured. Naruto looked back at his baby sister and didn't see the girl he grew up with. He didn't see the silver haired girl that cried at the end of Jiraiya's first book. He didn't see the little girl that used to get hyper off of sugar or the girl that would help him buy flowers for Hinata.

No...this wasn't the same girl.

This girl had the eyes of a demon...a look ready to kill. This girl had the confidence and strength of a warrior, the skill of a fighter. This girl in front of him was no longer a child that counted on others to protect her. She was the fierce storm that could destroy cities and end clans.

She was Shinasui Hatake: a phantom of the power behind the name.

Konohamaru appeared next to Naruto and helped him up, the Anbu level ninja having severe blood loss on his arm. Takeda got him once and because Naruto was so low on chakra from his earlier battle, he was unable to go all out. Konohamaru brought his Sensei to the medical corps where Kakashi and Minako were both waiting. They were eagerly watching their daughter in action for the first time, her battle determining the fate of the Leaf.

"Sensei...let us handle it." Konohamaru spoke calmly. Naruto cracked his student a crooked smile, his cerulean eyes full of pride.

"Show me what you got." Konohamaru returned the smirk before appearing next to Shinasui's side.

"Are you ready babe?" Konohamaru asked, his chocolate brown eyes were playful yet determined. He wanted Takeda dead for all of the things he tried to pull on her...especially when he tried to assault her. Shinasui's usually violet eyes were a blood orange, Kurama's chakra coming out in a cloak. Her cheeks had whisker marks, her lips were black, and her beautiful features were feral. She was ready for this moment.

"Of course." Her voice was a little deeper, the nine tails chakra changing her.

"Not without me. I have a bone to pick with him as well." A voice started out. The two looked over at Neji who was prepared in his gentle fist stance. Konohamaru gave a cocky grin before doing handsigns and biting his thumb. A black staff with gold ends appeared, his grandfather's summon.

"Let's see who gets to hit him first Captain Prettyboy!" Konohamaru charged, swinging the staff with mastery at the samurai. Takeda's evil emerald eyes had a dark glint in them, showing that his target was purely Shinasui. His katana was met with Konohamaru's staff, the latter pressing the flat end to the ground and swinging on it to kick Takeda in the face. Takeda blocked it with his forearm before using a handsign. Suddenly the samurai summoned more swords, them glowing a haunting blue.

"You aren't the only ones able to perform jutsu." Takeda growled. The swords were aimed at Konohamaru from various directions, impossible to dodge.

"Shit." Konohamaru tried to prepare himself but found that he didn't have to.

"Eight Trigrams: Rotation!" Neji blocked all of the swords, knocking Konohamaru away back towards Shinasui. The girl caught Konohamaru with a dark smirk on her face.

"Looks like  Neji is winning your bet." Konohamaru growled in response, not wanting to give up.

"Not yet!" Konohamaru stood up and readjusted the monkey staff so it sat comfortably on his shoulder. They observed how Neji moved so elegantly, completely comfortable in his battle with Takeda. Might Gai was heard loudly cheering on his student from such a distance.

"LET THE POWER OF YOUTH GUIDE YOU TO VICTORY NEJI!!!" The Hyuga was not distracted, dipping low to prevent an injury from the swipe of the blade. It was clear Takeda was a much better swordsmen than any of the samurai. However, he was still no match for ninja. 

"Set me up Hyuga!" Konohamaru yelled. Neji was fighting with Takeda by using the Gentle Fist against his sword techniques. 

"Right!" Neji complied. Neji started to knock down all of the swords attempting to break through Takeda's defenses. Shinasui noticed that Takeda's moves were very open to ninjutsu, taijutsu was just not cutting it. 

"Kono wait for me then jump!"  He was confused for a moment until he watched Shinasui snatch his staff from his grip, the silver haired girl running towards the fight. Neji blocked the floating swords from touching Shinasui as she headed towards Takeda. He wasn't expecting her to be so quick and was caught off guard when she kicked him in the jaw, sending him straight up into the air with a move her Uncle Gai taught her. Said man was crying in pride while watching her use his technique. She followed through by spinning the staff so fast it was a blur, using extreme wind force to keep him suspended.

"KONO NOW!" Konohamaru knew exactly what to do and was blown away by Shina's quick thinking. He forced chakra in his feet and propelled himself into the air extra high. He did a handsign before blowing out massive amounts of ash.

"Fire Style: Burning Ash!" He yelled, biting down on the stream of metallic ash. Takeda's eyes were wide, knowing he had no escape from the blaze. Between the pressure of Konohamaru's jutsu and Shinasui's wind, the result was a massive fiery explosion that shook the ground. The blast shook Shinasui off of her feet, launching her several feet away. Neji immediately went to her, catching her body before she could land on the ground.

"Lady Shina...are you alright?!" The silver haired girl looked up at Neji with her scarlet eyes.

"Yeah, thanks Neji. Is he dead?" Neji watched as Konohamaru landed on the ground panting heavily, sweating profusely. He used his byakugan to search through the smoke, only to narrow his eyes.

"He's still alive." Shinasui grunted in anger, sitting up this time. She tossed the staff over to Konohamaru, wiping the blood away from her lips from the internal damage she sustained from the blast. 

"Let me finish this. I must finish it for Obito." Shinasui spoke. She made her way over, walking at a normal pace towards the clearing smoke. She slowly inched her hand to her tanto, holding her thumb over the base. She swiped the tanto so fast and sheathed it that the smoke immediately dissipated, showing an extremely damaged Takeda. He was hunched over, dark burn marks all over his body and the side of his face. His dull navy hair was singed, the ends smoking slightly. He was bleeding all over, panting as if the world depended on it. Shinasui's red eyes glared into Takeda's electric green, intense hatred between the two. Shina's entire body was engulfed in bright blood orange chakra, making her so much stronger than Takeda was to begin with. The samurai knew this was it for him, that his reign of terror over Tenzin and the Leaf was over. 

"You...you...stupid...monstrous bitch...I want...to rip...your throat out!" Takeda yelled. His voice strained from being burnt. Shinasui smirked to herself, closing her eyes.

"By the third click, you will be dead." Her thumb pushed up slightly, making a click sound. A shock wave of electricity came out in a loud pulse all around her, coating her body and weapon with lightning sparks. Everyone that was watching was silently in awe, never seeing a lightning jutsu that intense before. Takeda was frozen in his spot, paralyzed from the jutsu. He was frantic, panicking knowing that his death was seconds away.

"I'll fucking kill you Shinasui!! I'll dance on your fucking corpse!" Takeda screamed out, his fury lacing with his pure fear.

"Your first mistake was believing you could take on the Leaf Village." The second click was heard, the tanto halfway out of the sheath. Her nine tails cloak immediately transformed into one of solid lightning, the sky darkening with thick storming clouds with loud echos of thunder. No one spoke, not even the Akatsuki as they finished up with their final kill. This girl was the the first to master the lightning element so well that she could manipulate it at sheer willpower. Kakashi and Minako watched their precious daughter with open mouths and wide eyes, neither of which seeing power like her's before. Was this was Obito was teaching her all this time or was this her natural talent mixing with her emotions?

"I'LL KILL YOU! I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!" Takeda screamed out, panic consuming his entire being up until the very inch of his soul. Shinasui had a spiky grin, her black lined lips curling at the ends. 

"Your second was believing you could fight a Hatake...and live." At the sound of the third click, Shinasui opened her eyes and lightning struck her. Within a single blink of an eye, Shinasui cut the lightning laced tanto through Takeda's neck, killing him instantly and sheathing the blade once more.

"And by the end of the thunderclap, be gone." A loud rolling sound of thunder echoed across the village, Takeda's headless body dropping to the ground at the same time. Everyone in the Village that was watching was speechless, the Akatsuki were observing her with interest. This girl was beyond amazing...clearly matching her brother and parents in talent. This girl...who wasn't a jinchuriki or a sharingan was able to measure up to the best of the best. Shinasui dropped the nine tails cloak, appearing normal before slumping to the ground exhausted. Konohamaru ran to her, catching her before she could fall.

"You did it Shina...that was the coolest thing I've ever seen in my life!" Konohamaru spoke with shock in his voice. Shinasui gave him a weak smile.

"I hope...I hope I made Obito Sensei proud." She spoke. Konohamaru helped lift her to her feet, giving her a proud smile. 

"You've made everyone proud." Shinasui's violet eyes went wide when she saw the ninjas from her village cheering in glee and happiness that the fight was finally over. The fear, the shock, the anger was all gone thanks to Shinasui and the Akatsuki. Konohamaru and Neji walked Shinasui over the girl sweating from the lack of chakra. Tears flew to her eyes when she saw Naruto with his arm in a sling running towards her. Naruto gripped his sister in a tight hug, both of them teary eyed. Konohamaru and Neji released the girl and gave her to her big brother, the former smiling at the woman he loved so dearly.

"Shina!! I missed you so much ya know. I'm so happy you're okay. I love you so much." Naruto cried into his little sister's embrace. Shinasui felt so safe in Naruto's hug, feeling elated to see her family for the first time in months. She was finally free from hell, free to live her life the way she wanted to once again. Kakashi carried his wife on his back to meet Naruto and Shinasui halfway, the family coming together once again. Minako fought the exhaustion she felt and slid off of Kakashi's back, sprinting to her daughter. Her shoulder length red hair was flowing in the wind behind her until she approached her two children. Naruto smiled, moving out of the way so Minako could embrace her only child by blood. The red haired woman cradled the back of Shinasui's head into her chest, her daughter wrapping her arms around her mother.

"Shinasui...Shinasui my beautiful baby girl...you're home, you're home ya know." The mother cried out, so utterly relieved to see her daughter. Shinasui smiled at her mother, lifting a sore hand to touch her mother's soft hair.

"Your hair is so short...it's beautiful." Shinasui spoke. Minako gave a teary chuckle, shaking her head as the tears poured down her cheeks. Shinasui looked over her mother's shoulders to see her masked father look at his daughter warmly. He looked like he had gone to hell and back yet remained strong in front of his family. Minako released Shinasui so the girl could go to her father. She ran to Kakashi, jumping on him and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Daddy I missed you so much...I missed everyone so much..." Kakashi burrowed his face into his daughter's silky silver hair, trying to hide his tears. The grown man couldn't hide his heart from his daughter however, no matter how much he tried.

"I tried to do everything I could...I'm so so sorry it took so long. I'm so sorry I let it get to this point." Kakashi spoke into Shinasui's hair, trying to hide his eyes. Shina took her hands and held the bottom of Kakashi's masked face gently, forcing him to look into her eyes. They were bloodshot from crying, his face worn from the fierce battle he and his wife had fought. Not only that but he was covered in his own blood from his death.

"Daddy don't blame yourself for any of this. The samurai did this, not us. I'm just glad to know you, Momma, and Naruto are all safe." Kakashi kissed his daughter's forehead, intense relief flooding through his system.

"I'm just so happy you're safe." His voice cracking on the word happy. Shinasui leaned away, wiping her face. She looked to see the Akatsuki walk away from the battlefield and towards her, the orange haired man leading the charge. Shinasui heard stories from Obito but never met them in person. She felt responsible to speak with them considering she is Obito's successor, his only student. She walked forward alone under the watchful eye of her family. She eventually met with the Akatsuki leader, the man lined on each side with his group.

"We have repaid our debt, although I see he has not survived the fight." The orange haired man spoke with a deep commanding voice. Shinasui swallowed the lump in her throat, appearing strong in front of the leader. 

"He was the bravest of us all. I stand in his place as his successor to thank you for doing so much to aid us. You have my gratitude." Shinasui spoke professionally. Itachi came out towards her in his Sixth Hokage cloak, wanting to address the Akatsuki.

"As the Hokage, I also would like to thank you for helping our village. I will be forever grateful." Itachi spoke, placing a hand on Shinasui's shoulder. The leader nodded, observing Shinasui extra carefully.

"We have the greatest interest in your abilities. Our doors will remain open." The man said to Shinasui as he began to leave with the group. 

"Holy shit that was so much fucking fun!" A silver haired man said. 

"I tested the limitations of my art today un! The power of explosions wiped them all out!" A blonde said as he walked by with a red head. A blue skinned man with a large sword on his back nodded at Itachi as he walked by, Itachi returning the expression. Eventually the Akatsuki were gone from sight, the criminal organization extremely satisfied and pumped after such a 'fun' battle. Itachi turned to Shinasui and smiled at her.

"You're our hero Shinasui. We wouldn't have made it without you...and the village agrees." Itachi turned the girl around to see her family and the village smiling at her, cheering for her in celebration of their victory. Shinasui smiled brightly at her moment in the spotlight. After an entire lifetime of feeling sub-par to her brother, mother, and father, she finally felt like she was valuable...she finally felt like she belonged.

Shinasui Hatake was finally a hero. 

A/N

This is NOT the last chapter!! There is a TON more of Shina's story to be told so hold on tight! And btw, THANK YOU ALL FOR VOTING FOR THIS STORY AND FOR HERO!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!

~V4K

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨πŸ’Œΰ­§β‹† Λšο½‘β‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
246K 7.9K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

115K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
677K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...