Decaying skin

By AlexThrift

14th book in the series More

Wise up
Outside those doors
Or you might just
Find yourself
Dead.
Truth
Is what keeps
Us
Apart from
Sin.
We
Always
In pain

Are

1 0 1
By AlexThrift

I awoke. In some building. I was on the floor and I got up. I groaned holding my head before walking around. I go to pull out my gun but. It's gone. So is my knife. I looked down. Fuck... I turned to see a few zombies coming my way. Shit... I ran to find an exit but all I ran into was more and more zombies. I tripped as one lunches at me and it flies over me. I get up and push it as I keep running. I found an elevator and I ran to it and threw my shoe at the butto. Well before I could get there so it had time to open and close and I flew into the door just in time for it to shut peacefully. I slumped down and hit the emergency stop button. I then just sat there and cried softly. Emotional reasons. Not pain wise. I got up after a while. I dusted myself off and I turned it back on. When the door opened to two zombie police officers chomping on a fresh body. I knew I could he some weapons. I lewred them to me and I took ones gun and shot both of them. Then they're victim and loaded all the bullets into one gun. I sighed and looked at the person they where eating. It was a kid. I looked then I threw up. I held a car as I looked down then I get up and run my hand through my hair. Walking out of that building.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.2K 3.9K 71
"Just because we win the war doesn't mean we don't lose everything in the process." - Joey Magnom --------- Practically everyone dreams of having sup...
2K 40 20
Terra Invita!! by Max Pichardo. War... will never change but the concept will be directed at the other side. Humans are strange creatures, we are...
1 0 1
전라남도 임신중절수술병원 알아보는방법 해남군 임신중절수술비용저렴한병원 전라남도 임신중절수술병원 알아보는방법 해남군 임신중절수술비용저렴한병원 전라남도 임신중절수술병원 알아보는방법 해남군 임신중절수술비용저렴한병원 전라남도 임신중절수술병원 알아보는방법 해남군 임신중절수술비...
74K 7.8K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...