How it happened.

By Nickymb

She was trying to get away. He was searching for something he didn’t even know he wanted. Together, they real... More

How it happened.
How it started
How we meet
How a girl starts a new school.
How It Is
How to cross a bad boy
How to Change Something .
How to start off a Bad date.
How to tease a Bad Boy.
How a good time goes to hell.
How a person becomes what they are.
How a Bad Boy apologizes
How Gianna broke a nail.
How A Bad Boy steals a part of your heart. ( part one )
How a Bad Boy steals a part of your heart ( Part two )
How you find a lost mother.
How a can of coke Fixes everything.
How you put your heart in someones hands.
How to wake up Next to Tucker.
How things are.
How everything starts to fall into place.
How to get caught.
How a person discovers a secret.
How a Bad Boy goes all out.
How you invade a Hospital.
How you say ' I love you '
How a Fight goes down.
* A side note. *
How things come to an end.
How you break a heat. ( last chapter )

How to end up in jail.

26.1K 598 20
By Nickymb

One time a long time ago someone told me something I held dear to my heart.

Someone said that If you fall for someone to quickly , the results will always turn out bad.

   Maybe they were right ?

   I didn’t fall head over heels for Tucker. I didn’t even know if I liked him. The minute that tear fell down my face , I cursed under my breath and wiped it away as fast as I could .

   I think the reason that tear betrayed me , was because deep down , I felt betrayed.

  That was something I felt more then once.

After awhile Sky stopped bothering to talk to me and Nick kept quiet. I'm sure he sensed how upset and pissed I was, and I'm glad he didn't try to interject himself into anything.

    ‘ Call me , ‘ Sky whispers in my ear when I get out of her car. I nod my head mutely and head to the front door, numb and distant fromt everythinhg.

   But I don’t make it.

 My phone starts to vibrate and I look down and see My fathers name written across it. This second time he was calling . At first , I thought it was Tucker, but the idea slipped away as fast as it came because he never had my number.

   I look at the house and see the lights out, so I sit on the front stairs and Flip open my phone.

‘ hey , Dad . ‘I say into the phone. I hear my day sigh on the other side.

    ‘Why didn’t you answer my first call ? ‘I pinch my nose with my fingers and try not to let the anger show in my voice. The anger from what happened with Tucker was still there and the anger i still felt from the last time I talked to him, come rising up .

   ‘ I was busy . ‘ I say into the phone and my father did not like that .

‘ Brooke, do you know what I have been doing to see if you were okay or not ? You just leave here without in Consideration of the rules or anything else. You just walk right out- ‘

I cut him off before he can even continue. ‘ like you even care ! ‘ I yell right into the phone, It hot on my aer as I try to keep my voice from rising . I did not need to wake up my Aunt.

‘ you didn’t even try to stop me ! You just let me walk right out, not even bothering to Say anything ! You’re the one that sent me here ! So, you got your wish ! ‘

 ’ how dare you ! ‘ I hear how angry he is for sure now . ' I tried to be the best father I could ! With no help on your part ! Seventeen years I had to deal with this all on my own , and you just go out and get yourself in trouble - ‘

tears are now going down my face. For some reason when ever I got angry, tears always came. I wipe my arm across my face and My hands start to shake.

  ‘ you know what ? I don’t care . You were never there when I needed you ! Do you see the way people look at me ? Its like I'm gum on the bottom of their shoes ! And mom left cause of it !  It’s all my fault ! All my fault . ‘

My voice breaks on the last part and my father gets quiet . Tears come down my face faster then I could wipe them and My lip trembles.

‘ Brooke , No - ‘ My fathers voice is now soft and tender. I can’t handle it.

 ‘ I - I gotta go. ‘I say and hurry up and hang up the phone. I look at it in my shaking hands and I just want everything to go away. My Father, My Mother, Star, Tucker.

I just want to forget it all . I want to runaway and never come back.  My hands shake as I flip open my phone again and I start to dial a number I knew by hear and When I put the phone to my ear I sniffle.

As it rings, I wipe my arm across my Nose .

 ‘ took you long enough , bitchh . ‘ I hear the scratchy voice say on the other side.

  I let out my breath and Look up at the sky, Wanting nothing more then to disappear. I finally answer the voice on the other side.

               ‘ hey , Ashley.

                                                        * * *

   I'm am Beyond drunk. I look down at the tequila bottle in my hand for a moment and Bring the bottle to my lips. The Drink goes down with little effort and I feel my whole body go numb.

       Ashley who is next to me, takes a hit from a joint and starts to pass it around the group of people. I watch it with little interest and take another chug of Numbness bliss.

The joint gets to me and I wave it off with the bottle . I was pretty content with the tequila. I go for another sip and I start to feel a little dizzy.

When I called Ashley to hang out she said there was a party down by the old lake we used to hang out at .  I told her to pick me up and I headed inside. My Aunt was in her room with the door shut , Sleeping. I went to my room and threw the my dress on the floor. My phone followed behind it , since my dad kept trying to call.

I pulled on A black hoodie and the pair of light jeans with the holes in them that my Aunt got me for me. I pulled my dark brown hair into a ponytail and left just like that . Leaving my Purse and Phone behind.

When I got into Ashley’s  car , I reached for the dashboard and Pulled out the half bottle of liquor and took a few sips , enough to make me get forget about my father and Everyone else.

When we pulled up the party, there was about thirty people here, but now there was only about six people left.

    ‘ Jezze, Brooke , shouldn’t you stop ? ‘ Ashley says and laughs while taking a hit of the joint. I tell her to shut the fuck up as I chug some more.

   I have no idea why i wasn't even there but i didn't care. Right then I was forgetting every moment in my life and it reminded of me of what i used to do in the past. get drunk till i passes out .

I look out at the lake and Ashley starts to talk . I ignore her and start to let my mind just swim in the Numbness it was in.

I hear her tell a story about how she and a group of friends went into this old ladies house and stole a microwave without her even knowing. When I'm drunk I tend to let my mouth run free and I do stupid stuff.

  ‘ Bullshit , ‘ I say to her and take another drink. Everyone gets quiet and looks at me , shocker I talked. Ashley turns to me , her eyes burning with anger.

 ‘ What ? ‘ She says , her voice hard. ‘ Are you calling me a liar. ‘ I nod my head and roll my eyes. Some blond guy finds to think of me as amusing .

‘ I would like to see you do it. ‘ I point the top of the bottle at him .

  ‘Fine. ‘ I start to stand up and I fall a few times. People laugh and Ashley just sighs.
  ‘ guys she’s wasted. ‘ She doesn’t even bother to help me up or to take the bottle out of my hand and I realize I really do hate her.

I finally get up and I throw the bottle on the ground. People just look at me when I walk away. I knew there was a house by the edge of the lake, not even yards away.

I hear Ashley say something, but I ignore her. The ground jerks in front of me and I feel like im falling.

I almost trip once , but I catch myself. I can hear people behind me , following to see my great break in.  I see the lights from the house up ahead and I start to walk up to the brown fence that surrounds it

. I almost fall again and I hear Someone’s voice.
   ‘ god , she is to drunk to make it over that . ‘

’ Let me worry about that ‘ I say , while looking at the fence. I reach down and pull off my flip flops. I throw them over my head and I hear someone grunt.

I probably hit them in the face or something.

   I wobble to the Fence and I bring my leg out and put it on the piece of wood that stood across it. I put my hands on the top of the fence and use my upper body strength to pull me up . I pull myself up and soon I'm straddling the Fence.

The fence wasn’t to high from the ground, so I get there fast. I start to feel dizzy and I hold on tight. I guess when I'm drunk two feet seems to high

‘Is someone going to stop her ?’  Someone says and another person tell them to be quiet.

‘She’s stuck ! ‘ Ashley starts to laughs and I look down at her and flick her off.

    I pull my left leg over and soon I see the ground come into my line of vison. I land on my stomach and I feel a sharp pain in my ribs.

     I was no doubt going to have a bruise there later , but I didn’t care right now , because I was riding in tequila heaven .

    I scramble up and it takes me longer then it should . I see that their back door is a sliding glass door and there are curtains strewn across it . Im starring at a patio, with chair and a grill, and I Roll my eyes as I walk across it.

  I go up to the sliding glass door and just pull. I expect the door to be lock , since it is dark , but it opens with ease.

 I guess my luck was better then I thought

    I frown at it as I head in. I don’t even bother looking to see if anyone was in there. I look around and I see that I'm standing in the living room.

   I see photo’s on the walls and I start to ungracefully make my way around the couches. The Kitchen is just across from me. I make it half way there when I stub my toe on an end table.

I almost go down, but I make it. I blink my eyes a couple of times because I was starting to see doubles. I see the Microwave in the corner, on the cabinet and I make my way to it.

    It takes me five minutes to unplug it because my hand kept missing the cord.  I heave the heavy thing into my arms. My arms feel like Putty and it feels like it weighs hundreds of pounds. 

 This time I do look around before I continue .

 I did not want to get caught because I could just picture what my father would say.

  I think I hear something, but I just pass it as my imagination. I get to the sliding glass door and I walk out and turn back around to close it with one hand when I hear someone click something behind me .

                         ‘Stay where you are or i'll shot.  ‘  The voice says Loudly

                                     and Im Frozen in my spot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 667 57
Love. A word that never made sense to Ivy Blanchard. Yes, she helps all of her friends with every relationship because she wants to see them happy, b...
2K 181 23
People can be such judgmental morons sometimes. I mean, really. Just because I have straight dark hair, puffy cheeks, brown eyes and huge glasses, d...
374K 7.4K 49
all of his attention is on her no matter how he feels about her. He don't want to like her He don't want to want her He don't want to love her. But...
71.8K 2.3K 51
#BOOK1 in 'ACE' SERIES He was like storm. He liked silence. He had looks which could kill. He is cold , ruthless and arrogant as hell. He h...