Sun, Sea and Awkward Harry (L...

By beautifulnightmare2

Harry has been pining for eight years over one Louis Tomlinson who just so happens to be one of the group hea... More

Sun, Sea and Awkward Harry (Larry Stylinson)
Chapter One - Second First Impression
Chapter Two - On the Count of Three
Chapter Three - A Little Daring
Chapter Four - King of the Puns
Chapter Five - Buckets of Fun!
Chapter Six - Tension and Cockblocks
Chapter Seven - Feel the Payne
Chapter Eight - Tower Power
Chapter Nine - Rooftop Wonderers
Chapter Ten - Microwaves are Better
Chapter Eleven - Loopholed
Chapter Twelve - Blow me Away
Chapter Thirteen - They See Me Rollin'
Chapter Fourteen - Its A Date
Chapter Fifteen - Hole in one
Chapter Sixteen - Just Keep Swimming
Chapter Seventeen - Meddlesome Friends
Chapter Eighteen - Frick-Fracking Finally
Chapter Nineteen - Boyfriend
Chapter Twenty - Barcelona's Bush Bonanza
Chapter Twenty-One - Bar Celona
Chapter Twenty-Two - Flappy Birds
Chapter Twenty-Four - S'more Please
Chapter Twenty-Five - I'm Not Ready Jet
Chapter Twenty-Six - Drunken Kisses
Chapter Twenty-Seven - A Relaxed Day
Chapter Twenty-Eight - Scrabbled
Chapter Twenty-Nine - Captain Niall
Chapter Thirty - Out at Sea
Chapter Thirty-One - Party Suite

Chapter Twenty-Three- Bananas For an Idiot

23.2K 450 2.8K
By beautifulnightmare2

As they walked past the pool ignoring the looks hey received since they were both covered in sand Louis pointed over to something and Harry frowned and looked to see what.

"Why don't we just go rinse off there?" Louis asked and Harry realised he was pointing to the pool shower.

"I don't see why not," Harry nodded and he looked over his shoulder to see the others walking through the gate.

Louis pulled him over to it and turned it on before pulling his top off, Harry copied him and sand flew everywhere. They both squeaked as the water hit them, It was colder than the ocean had been and it was such a shock that Harrys body felt like it was being attacked by knives.

"Holy shit," Louis muttered starting to shake immediately, and Harry frowned and moved closer to Louis.

"So cold," Harry returned wrapping his arms around Louis to try and get them both warmth in the cold water but Louis' skin felt like ice on his.

"once this sands gone we need to get in that heated hot tub." Louis said looking up at Harry who nodded and started rubbing his hands over Louis' arms to get the sand off him and try and warm him up slightly. Harrys hair was plastered to his face and his ears felt numb. Despite the intense heat, he couldn't feel any of that.

Finally, Harry had managed to get the sand off him and he stepped out of the water and wrapped his arms around himself shivering as Louis turned the water off.

"Oh god, I'm freezing." Louis whined putting a cold hand on Harrys back as they walked to the hot tub and stepped in. The heat almost burned and they both winced.

"This feels horrible." Harry whined.

"So bad," Louis agreed. Harry sank in and lowered his head before returning to the surface while his skin prickled numbly.

"This was such a bad idea, we should have gone up to the room." Louis said.

"But then would we have come down?" Harry asked as Louis put a hand on Harrys thigh and leant his head back with a sigh.

"Probably not." Louis said. Harry watched him for a moment and smiled before watching Niall go and rinse his feet in the shower. He then turned to look for the others and saw them on the sunbeds chatting to each other.

"I'm going to find a towel, I'll get the people at the bar to get us one." Louis said and Harry smiled as Louis pulled himself out of the hot tub and walked over to the bar. He watched as Louis talked to the person behind it who handed him two towels and He pulled himself out of the hot tub to meet Louis half way. It was reasonably cold out of the hot tub and he took the towel happily and started to dry himself.

He then grabbed his shirt and moved to a tree where he hit the sand off of it and then lay the towel he'd used over a sun bed. Louis was trying to get the sand off his t-shirt too and Harry smiled before making his way over to the others.

"Hey," Harry said pulling his shirt over his head while walking up to where Zayn and Liam were laid on sun beds and Niall was now dipping his feet in the pool.

"Hey," Liam said putting his hand over his face to block the sun. "Ready?"

He turned to Louis who was drying off his hair with a towel and as Louis stood behind him he turned back to Liam and nodded.

"I will be, just after-" He stopped and smiled at them before sneaking up behind Niall and pushing him into the pool. Niall shrieked before hitting the water. When he resurfaced he looked about to see who had pushed him and Harry started to laugh as he skipped back to Louis.

"He did bring that on himself," Louis hummed as Niall pulled himself out of the pool and shook like a dog. He walked over to them and flicked Harry on the forehead.

"Oi, that hurt." Harry whined and returned the flick with one to Nialls temple..

"Ouch," Niall frowned

"Let's go then," Liam said grabbing Nialls arm where he was getting ready to retaliate and Harry smirked at him before he felt Louis' arm circle around his middle and direct him to the gate with the others.

Without hesitating, Harry removed Louis' arm and took his hand instead and swung it between them as they made their way along the promenade and past the ice cream shop he and Louis had visited.

"Oh," Niall gasped at it.

"No, we're finding a proper place to eat." Liam told him.

"but," Niall whined and walked backwards watching the ice cream shop until it was out of sight.

Harry smiled as they continued even further up the promenade, they walked around a building and Harry grinned widely, there in front of them was a small park with swings, a see-saw and a climbing frame too.

"Look, I want to slide down-"

"My dick," Louis interrupted smiling down at the ground as he squeezed Harrys hand, Liam groaned behind them and Harry bit his lip. It was rather fun making Liam pay for all the times he'd interrupted them.

"Been there done that," Harry smirked. "But seriously can we go on the slide?"

"Is that a trick question?" Louis asked him, his blue eyes staring into Harrys with playfulness edged in them. His eyes were crinkling as he smiled and Harry wanted to caress his face and bring Louis into his arms and never let go and instead walk around in an overlarge hoody with Louis forever.

He shook himself out of his weird head and skipped over to the playground, dropping Louis' hand so he could climb up.

He'd just about got one foot on the ladder when Louis' smacked his bum and Harry toppled off the ladder, landing on the bark below blinking up at Louis who on delayed reaction started laughing at him.

"You're hopeless." He said and started climbing the ladder himself giving Harry the best view of Louis' bum. "Stop string at my arse and come on up."

"Already half way there," Harry returned and heard Liam groan again, he turned to see Liam and Zayn sat on the swings, Zayn was smoking and Niall was on the see-saw, firmly planted on one side and trying to push himself up but failing.

Harry got up and started to climb up behind Louis who held out his hand to help Harry up without him falling. Once they were both on the platform at the top of the climbing frame, Louis began making his way across the rope spider web that led from one platform to the other. Harry was probably going to die.

"This was a bad idea," He called out.

"You'll be fine, any way you're a giant and could reach the floor if you hung there." Louis called back. It was true, he probably could but that didn't mean it wasn't still quite high.

"okay," He said to himself to calm himself down. "You can do this."

"Come on Baby, I know you can do it," Louis called out to him and Harry looked over at him on the other platform, he was holding his hand out for Harry and he sighed before taking hold of the rope and slowly making his way across the bridge, trying to keep his feet from tangling in it.

"You did it," Louis said with a grin and Harry simply looked at the ladder beside the slide and asked himself why he didn't just climb up that one.

"Let's go down together."

"Our arses are not going to fit on that." Harry said looking at the slide. "They will, we'll probably get stuck but what's life without sticking in a few slides?" Louis asked

"Normal?" Harry questioned back and smiling as Louis grinned at him.

"True," He nodded. "But when have we ever been truly normal?"

"I can't answer that," Harry muttered and moved to sit at the top of the slide and Louis sat behind him and wrapped his legs and arms around Harry before they pushed off and went down the slide incredibly slowly.

"Well we didn't stick," Louis said hooking his chin over Harrys shoulder.

"No but slides we so much more fun when I was six." Harry pouted. Louis hummed his agreement, moved his legs and knelt behind Harry before he simply kissed Harry and jumped off the slide to jump on the see-saw with Niall.

"Haz, let's try and launch this blob like a caterpault." He said He had grabbed the see-saw and was trying to pull it down and instead he ended up getting onto it like a sloth which only bought it down slightly.

"How fat are you?" Louis asked as he got onto the seat properly, up in the air as his legs dangled.

"I've got heavy bones." Niall told him and laughed as Louis tried to push his weight down on the see-saw. Harry watched on grinning before he ran over and pulled Louis' side down and sat behind him with his arms wrapped around him, the see-saw dipped and Niall moved higher but they didn't quite touch the floor.

"The fuck?" Louis whispered as they pushed down and the see-saw moved them up and Niall down before they were moving down again.

"This is fun." Harry said but groaned as Niall suddenly jumped off and Louis and he hit the ground. "My arse hurts Niall. That was not funny."

"Oh ho ho, we know who bottomed last night." He winked before running over to where Liam was seemingly in a heated debate with Zayn.

Harry got up and helped Louis up and they walked over to the others.

"Tell him that Harry Potter was really supposed to be in Slytherin!" Liam said pointing at Zayn.

"If the hat didn't think he should be in Gryffindor, it wouldn't have put him in it." Zayn argued.

"Oh no," Harry said. "We had this debate at school in the sixth form, and by the end of the day the whole school were arguing about it and eventually they had to actually ban Harry potter from being mentioned."

"It was tabooed." Niall nodded "And every time anyone called Harry, they'd get into trouble."

"So everyone started calling me frog instead." Harry sighed.

"Awh," Louis cooed and he turned to Harry and started playing with his cheeks.

"However much I like your attention, I don't like you playing around with my froginess." Harry said taking Louis' hands and looking away determinately, keeping both of Louis' hands in his.

"froginess," Louis grinned. "I like it."

"Shall we go get food?"Liam chuckled.

"Sure, come along frog." Louis said.

"I swear I'll buy sixty cats and ignore you forever in favour of them, they wouldn't call me frog." Harry said dropping one of Louis' hands and waling with the others.

"To your face maybe, but cat's are such back stabbers. They're all sweet and lovely when they know you're going to feed them and then bam, claw to the back when they're done with you for the rest of the day." Louis said.

"Nope, not my cats. They'll all love me and not call me names." Harry told him.

"if you say so. Although if you ask me it would be better to be called names and be loved by me than be swamped with moody kittens, so..." Louis simply shrugged and gave a dopey smile before swinging their hand between them.

"I'd love to be swamped by moody kittens, that literally sounds amazing." Harry said and Louis scoffed.

"More amazing than my love?" He scoffed and dropped Harrys hand. "go find your moody kittens then, see if I care." He said and walked over to Zayn and linked his arm with him. Zayn simply rolled his eyes.

"Hey!" Harry whined and wrapped his arms around Louis waist and put his chin on Louis' shoulder as they neared the marina. "you can be mean to me if you want."

"What is wrong with them?" Zayn asked taking his arm from Louis'.

"Nothing, We're the princess and the frog, we're perfect." Louis replied and Liam sighed.

"You're perfect," Harry muttered and he heard Zayn and Liam fake a gag and heard Niall take a photo of them.

"I'm perfect for you, maybe" Louis grinned "I sure as hell aint perfect."

"you can say that again," Liam muttered.

"I sure as-"

"Fuck off," Liam said kicking out at Louis' shin but Harry carried him away before Liam could make contact.

"You're so violent, god Payno." Louis said with a gasp as Harry let Louis go and Louis ran over to Liam and got him in a headlock and started to rub his knuckle through Liam's hair.

"uncle, uncle." Liam wheezed through a laugh and Louis dropped him.

"We might as well go here since we're stopped right outside it and Nialls drooling over the menu," Zayn said pointing to where Niall was looking at the big menu board outside the restaurant. It looked nice and none of them questioned it as they walked into it.

"Oh look, they have crayons," Harry whispered to Louis.

"I'm not going to talk to you until you choose between me and those kittens Harold." Louis said.

"You're talking now," Harry grinned and rolled his eyes as Louis purposely turned his head away. "So, I have to choose between you, the guy I've fancied for eight super long years-" He saw Louis smile at the ground at that "and a group of none existent kittens. That's hard." He pretended to ponder for a while. "I'm going to have to choose the kittens, sorry."

He got a punch on the arm for that and he whined and rubbed it with a pout.

"You're horrible. Why do I put up with you?" Harry asked following the others to a table that a waitress he hadn't even realised was there showed them.

"Because I have the most fabulous bum in the world and you love me," Louis said shaking his hips before giving Harry a sideways look.

"Yeah, that's true." Harry said, his neck feeling hot as Louis watched him.

"Which parts true?" Louis asked falling into his seat as Harry sat down next to him flushing even more and feeling his heart thump against his chest. The others weren't even listening to them any more and had gone back onto the discussion about Harry potter.

"Well both I suppose, but then again I don't want your head to get as big as your arse so-" He couldn't finish because Louis had kicked his shin and then hooked his foot with Harrys under the table. A satisfied smile on his face as he looked at the menu in front of him.

Harry smiled too and he looked down at his own, his smile growing further as Louis hooked their little fingers together on the table,

He browsed the menu but didn't really take anything in, just hyper aware of the conversation they'd just had and the implications that had been reviled and the thoughts of the night before and how Louis had sleepily muttered he loved him. Harry felt light and happy and his heart was beating heavily knowing Louis really did feel the same about him and none of this was a dream.

He must have been staring intently at the menu for a while because the next minute Louis was squeezing his finger and as Harry looked over to him he saw the waitress stood with her notepad and the others were looking expectantly at him.

"Uh," He said.

"What do you want you penis." Niall said rolling his eyes, Harry looked back at the menu and cleared his throat. His eyes landed on the pizza and he decided why not.

"Uh, the pizza." He said, she wrote it down and Harry saw Louis smiling at the tablecloth with a small smile.

"And to drink?" She asked.

"A coke please." He replied smiling sheepishly before handing her the menu which she put with the others before walking off.

"In your own world there weren't you Haz"

"His nickname should be Hazard..." Niall said suddenly, "Because you know, he is one to himself and everyone around him."

"only I can nickname his nickname," Louis scoffed and Harry looked down at his place mat to see it had puzzles and a background he could colour on it.

The crayons lay in the centre of the table and Harry reached out to grab the red one in order to colour in his sea scape, but Liam hit his hand away,

"Those are for kids Harry." Liam rolled his eyes.

"Don't hit my baby," Louis replied, he dropped Harrys finger in order to reach out to pick up a few colours and he handed the red one to Harry who took it with a grin.

"Thanks," He said. Niall watched for a moment as Louis and he began colouring in the page before he too was leaning forward to get a crayon.

It only took a minute before Zayn grinned and shrugged at Liam as he grabbed one. Liam gave a sigh and watched them before finally picking up a colour himself.

"Why do I associate myself with you?" He asked,

"Because we're your only friends." Harry said sticking his tongue out as he tried to keep between the line of the coral he was colouring.

He looked to get an orange to colour in a clown fish when he saw Louis smiling at him fondly and he immediately drew his tongue back into his mouth with a sheepish smile.

"Your drinks," The waitress said. Harry jumped having not heard her come over and turned to see her looking quizzically at them all colouring in their place mats. She didn't say anything as she put their cokes down on the table and walked away quickly. With a shrug Harry turned back to the table and took the orange crayon from Zayns hand that had frozen on the mat as he looked embarrassed to have been caught.

"Hey," He said as Harry leant back and smiled as he began colouring in the clown fish.

"Hi." He simply replied and Zayn looked at Louis.

"I blame you," Zayn said.

"For Harry taking your crayon? Okay," Louis scoffed and squeezed Harrys thigh, Zayn rolled his eyes and grabbed a green instead and simply threw it at Harry. It bounced off his head and Harry looked at him with a grin.

"Thanks, I wanted that one next." He said. Zayn rolled his eyes but laughed all the same.

"The drinks have straws," Niall grinned as he leant forward to try and drink and the straw almost went up his nose.

"That's not how you use a straw." Liam snickered

"Yeah, you're meant to suck it, like a dick." Louis said while hollowing out his cheeks and sucking coke up through his straw, Harry watched him with a smile as Liam groaned and threw more crayons at Louis' head.

"Stop it you dick." Zayn laughed, "You'll give Liam a coronary and then I won't ever get him to suck my dick!" Niall almost inhaled his straw and Harry raised an eyebrow at Zayn.

"Dude, no." Liam groaned as Zayn started laughing, his head thrown back. "Are you all just against me this holiday?"

"Well, first it was me, but I seem to have dodged that bullet now." Harry said raising the green crayon with a smirk before moving on to colour the seaweed.

"Damn it, can't we pick on him again?" He asked.

"Nope," Louis chuckled, "And Nialls too puppy like to pick on and lets face it, Zayn would light us on fire in our sleep if it was him. You're just the next option."

"Great," Liam muttered rolling his eyes.

"Take it as payment for being a total cockblok all holiday." Louis continued before leaning in closer to Harry "Hey, Haz." Louis whispered to him. Harry looked up from his rather awesome colouring to look at Louis instead. His cheekbones looked sharp in the light as the sun cast shadows over his face and his eyes looked incredibly sharp and bright.

"Hmm?" He asked putting the crayon down and trying to shake himself out of the temporary lock down of his brain.

"There's a tattoo place over there." Louis said pointing out of the window and Harry looked over too smiling when he saw it. "Want to get one?"

"If the place is safe and all that would be pretty awesome." Harry grinned and he looked back to Louis again, once again hit with how majestic he looked and a sudden wave of being incredibly damned lucky to call him his. "Would you get one?"

"Yeah, no idea what though." Louis hummed.

"An anchor and its rope." Niall said and Harry looked over at him not having realised Niall could hear them.

"You should get something." He said with a smile.

"And ruin this porcelain beautiful skin I adorn, I think not!" He said, lifting his chin in defiance.

"He's scared of needles." Harry muttered turning back to Louis and grinning as he got another crayon to the face.

"Did Harry ever tell you the story of what happened when he got some of his tattoos?" Niall asked.

"Niall," Harry warned turning back to give Niall a warning look.

"Oh come on, back on the spirit of Harry shaming." Niall said, "And if you do go and get one, Lou has to be prepared that something will happen."

"What happens?" Louis asked sounding curious.

"He's had a lot of mishaps in the studio." Niall chuckled. "The first time he went-" Harry groaned and dropped his head onto the table making it move slightly at the force. "Well he was really nervous and he accidentally knocked the table over. Ink went everywhere." Niall said and Harry felt Louis start to rub his back as he began to chuckle.

"That doesn't surprise me actually." Louis said.

"Then when he went to get his butterfly tattoo, he fainted and they had to give him some biscuits and a cup of tea." Niall continued.

"Liam cried when he got his first one." Zayn piped up and Harry felt the table move as he assumed Liams face had joined his on the table.

"Once, I dared Zayn to get a tattoo on his dick and he went and they started but he started screaming and then bolted out of the studio naked and now he has a random dot of ink on his dick." Louis said. "It's brilliant."

"Thanks for telling the restaurant that, Lou." Zayn sighed and Louis snickered as Harry looked up raising his eyebrow at Zayn who was actually flushing. Liams shoulders were moving and it was obvious he was laughing. Zayn hit his shoulder and Liam looked up from the table laughing.

"Why do we like humiliating each other?" Niall asked.

"Because we're best friends and banter is just a part of it." Louis said, "At the end of the day, you all know I have your backs and taking the piss out of you is just a way to make it all a bit less gay."

"Dude, you are gay." Zayn rolled his eyes.

"Yes, but not for you guys." He said with a scoff.

Harry cleared his throat and Zayn started to laugh along with Liam as Louis looked at Harry with a grin.

"I think it's pretty damn well implied I'm very gay for you, Harold." Louis said leaning in to kiss him on the cheek and he squeezed his thigh as he turned back to the others.

"Trust us, we know." Liam said. "We all heard you two last night."

"Ew, you're all perves." Harry said sneering at them.

"You guys weren't exactly quiet you know. We had to put the television on its loudest volume and that didn't do shit." Zayn rolled is eyes.

With a shrug Harry grabbed his drink and bought it closer to him and He smiled around the straw and blew bubbles into his drink, he could tell the noise annoyed Liam almost instantly and as Liams eye twitched Niall to began blowing bubbles in his drink too.

"Is this really happening?" Liam sighed.

"Are you awake?" Louis asked reaching over to pinch Liam who glared at Louis and pulled his arm away. Louis smirked at him before he too began blowing bubbles.

"Uh," A voice interrupted them and Harry looked up, dropping his straw into his drink to see the waitress stood with a couple of plates of food. "Burger?" She said.

"Yes!" Niall said almost knocking his coke over in the rush to get his plate of food. Harry was quick to reach over and grab it. The waitress looked slightly scared of them and Harry bit his lip and smiled at Louis who grinned and winked at him.

"Pasta carbonara?" She asked and Louis nodded at her, Harry passed the plate to him as the waitress hurried out of the room to the kitchen.

"Why does everyone think we're crazy?" Liam sighed.

"Why do you always ask questions?" Louis returned. Harry took his coke and drank some as he watched the kitchen waiting for their food to arrive. He could smell Nialls and Louis' already ad he was feeling extremely hungry by now.

He watched as two waitresses bought them their meals and Nialls chips.

"Fish?" She asked and Zayn nodded and the woman took him the fish, "Pizza?"

"Yeah," Harry nodded as the pork was placed in front of Liam. They all stayed quiet looking at their food before the all moved to get their cutlery.

"Hey guys look, I'm a walrus," Niall said and Harry looked up to see Niall with two chips up his nose.

"You're meant to put them in your mouth you poo, not your nose." Harry told him.

"What kind of walrus has shit coming out of its nose?" Louis scoffed.

"One with the flu." Niall returned.

"I suppose I can't argue with that." Louis sighed. They ate in silence after that, Harry found he was incredibly hungry even though he and Louis had had breakfast. On he finished the pizza, he pushed his plate away and continued working on his picture until it was all done and coloured in.

"I stayed with-in the line!" Harry said and Niall chuckled. He had finished his burger and was now eating his chips as he watched the others.

"So what are our plans?" Liam asked.

"Well, I'm pretty worn out from walking around Barcelona yesterday and to the shop earlier, so I say maybe watch a film and then go have a picnic on the beach tonight and just sit there and mess about tonight?"

"That sounds like a plan." Liam nodded looking at the others.

"As long as we stop at the ice cream place on the way back to the hotel." Niall said looking at them.

"Yes!" Louis said. "The ice cream there was so good." Niall seemed even more determined to go and began to fidget so as Liam finished his drink Zayn got their bill and they walked walked from the restaurant.

"Where does ice cream go to school?" Harry grinned as they walked down the promenade back towards the ice cream parlour.

"Oh no," Zayn muttered.

"Sundae school." Harry said and Louis sighed,

"Hazza baby, my little frog. Your jokes are awful." Louis said, "I mean it in the nicest possible way, but they truly are."

"I know, but I like how much it annoys you all." Liam glared at him and he grinned and pulled Louis into his side and nuzzled into his neck as Louis seemed to giggle. He stuck his tongue out at Liam and Louis simply rolled his eyes and wrapped his arm around Harrys middle instead.

"What did the banana say to the ice cream when it saw the spoon coming?" Harry said biting his lip as the others all groaned. "Gotta split!"

"I'm bananas for an idiot," Louis muttered.

"but our bananas can't split." Harry said looking at Louis with wide eyes, Louis looked at him for a second as if processing what he'd just said and he gave Harry a soft look.

"Nah, never." He said softly and rested his head on Harrys arm making it slightly hard to walk but Harry relaxed and sighed happily as they neared the shop. "But, If you tell us another, I'll have to go to drastic measures and hit you in the balls." Louis said looking regretfully at him and Harry pouted as they walked into the shop.

The cold hit them and they all sighed and moved further into the shop where the counter stood with the different coloured ice creams sat. Harry looked up at the cones and hummed to himself but decided he'd get the pot. The cones always ended up with ice cream melted down his hand.

"There's so many to choose from," Zayn sighed. Everyone nodded in agreement as they all pressed their noses against the glass to have a look at the flavours better.

Liam moved to the counter and ordered his, followed closely by Niall. Louis got his and stood eating it watching Harry and Zayn look intently at the flavours. Harry eyed Louis sideways before smiling mischievously.

"What was the reporter doing at the ice cream shop?" Harry said, he saw Louis' eye twitch and grinned.

"Just decide on a flavour," Liam sighed.

"Getting the scoop." He finished and grinned at them before doubling over as Louis hit him in the balls. "Ow," he whined.

"I did warn you." Louis said to him moving along the line to check out the other flavours available while licking the plastic spoon he had of it's ice cream. Harry remained crouched over as he looked through the glass at the flavours to try and forget the pain. He breathed through it and scowled at Louis who shrugged at him looking slightly sympathetic.

He walked, well more like limped over to Louis and leant down to whisper into Louis' ear, "Enjoy that ice cream because it's the only cream you're getting tonight." Before he limped over to the counter, the pain easing off more now.

"Hi, could I get the strawberry ripple in a tub, please." He said with a smile and the guy scooped him up some and Harry smiled and paid him before he took one of the plastic spoons, a pretty pink one. "Thanks have an ice day," he grinned and dodged Louis' flying hand and he darted out of the shop laughing.

A/N -

To any of you who read The Pen-Pal Project, I'm writing it's sequel again and I'll be updating it every day... I've updated three times now so if you read it, it's back. I'm also looking through some of my older stories I haven't finished and I'm working on them to get them done. So if you've any suggestions I'll take them...

 now!

This is a bit shorter than a few of the chapters I've done but I thought it best to upload it for you now anyways...

I'll be working for the next five days, but if anyone wants to chat hit me up – i'm Lanaboo222 on snapchat

byeeeeeee

Lana x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 634 36
Louis moves to LA and meets a grieving Harry, due to his mother recently passing away.
6M 209K 53
"It's true, I crave you." Where Louis' a hardcore fanboy and loves Harry Styles a lot. (One Direction is Four Direction)
1K 32 23
the story of larry..... will their love be strong to last years later
1.1K 30 18
harry and louis have been inseparable since they were kids louis has been undeniably in love with harry since they were children what happens when ha...