Chapter Six - Tension and Cockblocks

“I don’t feel like the bar, I’m warm and cosy” Louis sighed into Harry’s neck taking the final bite of biscuit.

“We’ll stay here” Harry replied to Niall

“Liams room has a sofa and TV” Niall called out “He only just managed to inform us”

“Sweet” Harry called

“See you tonight” Niall called before his voice drifted off with Liam and Zayns and the sound of the door closing filled the silence. Harry was completely alone with Louis.

“Do you recon there will be anything good on TV?” Louis asked

“Probably not” Harry replied “but I have more biscuits”

“Go get them then” Louis said looking up at Harry. Harry grinned and sat up, Louis sitting up with him, still straddling him.

“You’ll need to move” Harry Grinned

“Make me” Louis smirked, Harry shrugged and grabbed Louis’ thighs and pushed forwards making Louis fall onto his back, Harry situated partially on top of him.

He leant back taking a look at Louis looking slightly shocked and slightly impressed as Harry smirked smugly. He threw the remainder of the biscuit crumbs onto Louis’ chest and dropped to the bed pulling his suitcase from beneath it.

He looked through it, biting his lip as Louis began tapping his bum like he was playing the drums.

“Do you mind” Harry asked pulling himself back onto the bed and resting his chin on his hands looking over at Louis “My bum still hurts from earlier”.

“Your bum is so cute though” Louis laughed squeezing it before he leant back, Harry grinned and shook his head leaning back down to grab the biscuits.

“Come on” Louis said grabbing Harrys arm and pulling him to the edge of the bed, they both got up and walked through to Liams room which had a sofa, television and a couple of beanbags in it

“Why didn’t he tell us about this?” Louis huffed

“Probably knew we would try and take over his room if we knew” Harry grinned before running to the sofa and jumping onto it, taking up the whole thing. Louis rolled his eyes and walked over to the TV, turned it on and grabbed the control

He then walked back over, Harry’s eyes trailing over his body until he lay on the sofa pushing himself back into Harry’s body so Harry was spooning him

“Oh” Harry whispered

“Yeah, you got loopholed, wanker” Louis chuckled, Harry gulped his cheeks heating up as he carefully wrapped his arms around Louis’ middle, hands lying over Louis’ chest.

“Always wanted to be loopholed,” Harry grinned winking as Louis looked over his shoulder to see him

“How is it you can make a nonexistent word sound dirty?” Louis asked, before turning back around and humming “I’m rather impressed”

“Choose a channel” Harry whispered into the top of Louis’ head feeling him shudder. He smiled to himself and pulled Louis into him further, linking their legs together.

Harry’s breath left when he felt Louis’ hand lay on his on Louis’ stomach and he bit his lip to stop himself from giggling at how close he and Louis were being. He really liked the new turn of events.

Louis flicked through the channels and groaned and Harry did chuckle then,

“Just put on a film,” Harry suggested. He heard Louis scoff as he flicked through all the channels again